swollen ankles and hands

1. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  215 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    14.76%

swollen ankles and hands

How can I get rid of swollen ankles and hands. My wife even notice and said I should go to doc. She does not know what I am taking so I just downplayed it.

Test C 500week tues and sat inject
    Novedex 10mg day

I think I may have taken in too much salt or something. also I live in Phoenix so could it be from dehydration?

thanks for the help

2. New Member
    Stats
    5'8"  255 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    83.24%

Dont mess around

Quote Originally Posted by jesseb1128 View Post
    How can I get rid of swollen ankles and hands. My wife even notice and said I should go to doc. She does not know what I am taking so I just downplayed it.

Test C 500week tues and sat inject
    Novedex 10mg day

I think I may have taken in too much salt or something. also I live in Phoenix so could it be from dehydration?

thanks for the help
    Listen Bro swollen ankles is a serious sign and can be caused by many different things some not as serious as others but i can give 1 example
    Diabetes can cause this becuase it effects the kidneys thus effecting water retention. My advice is go to a doc let him run some test also if there checking for diabetes dont eat or drink juices just water for 12 hours before going so they dont have to make you come back for the fasting blood test get it all knocked out at the same time.
  3. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  215 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    14.76%

Good advice. I will make an appointment soon. Any other possible things to try in the mean time? Could it be something less?
    •   

4. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  178 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    2.66%

Some juice wets the joints, most notably deca however from test C I wouldn't guess this to happen to the point where your wife is telling you to see a doc. If it's not an injury you can always try a diuretic to see if it alleviates some of the swelling assuming it's a waterlike build up.
  5. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  215 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    14.76%

I started a duiretic today, I think this will help. I mean my ankles make me look like a moose right now. They are rolling out over my shoes.
  6. New Member
    Stats
    6'1"  350 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    68.5%

I started a duiretic today, I think this will help. I mean my ankles make me look like a moose right now. They are rolling out over my shoes.
    ****en AZ sucks this time of year.. Keep up with as close to 1 gal of water as you can. It will also cant hurt the liver to get a good flush while your on.
    Knock all salt out of your diet NOW! You may not sleep as you will be pissing every damn 2hrs but its needed.
    If your doing 2.5 cc (assuming your **** is 200 per ML)2 times a week thats kinda of high for a first timer (i assume) I have had best luck with test as a base to blunt sides from the other items in a ****tail,
    I would guess it is not the gear but everyone is diff. Creatine may have you holding a little more then normal because of the test. I have no proof of this but it happened to me.
    Any OTC supps in ya?
    Is it just your ankles and hands? Face, neck knees about normal?

Peace
    B0nzz
  7. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  213 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    19.91%
    Achievements Posting Pro

Swollen ankles and hands means heart strain if I'm not mistaken. MUCH different than bloat in the muscles and face. Go to the doc and get looked at.
    Remember why you started.
  8. New Member
    Stats
    6'1"  230 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    68.08%

Yeah - go to the doc bro.

Also - GROW SOME - and tell your wife what your doing. My wife doesn't like me taking anything either but I'm always honest with her. Lying to your spouse is much worse than doing steroids - IMO.
  9. Banned
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    6.07%
    Achievements Posting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by thegodfather View Post
    Swollen ankles and hands means heart strain if I'm not mistaken. MUCH different than bloat in the muscles and face. Go to the doc and get looked at.
    he is right. i belive it was noted by a greek scholar back in the old times he himself noticed all his apprentices who had swollen hand and ankles grabed they chest alot (chest pains etc etc)

go to doc diuretics will further the damage. ur body is trying to tell you something. TEST bloat would not be specific like that.
  10. Banned
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    6.07%
    Achievements Posting Pro

i which i could remmember his name..... great read
  11. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'9"  184 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    47.09%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

ok u posted this 3 days ago. If you called the doctor and told him your symptoms he probably would've either booked you an emergent next day appointment or told you to go to the ER to have it checked out. Have you gone to the doctor yet? This is not a light matter - you need to get it checked out dude. It could be serious. Yeah and tell your wife. My wife isn't thrilled about it either, they get over it.
  12. Banned
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    6.07%
    Achievements Posting Pro

my Ex (cold blooded russian) was xcited when it olled her about my 1st cycle. she said woow ur stepping up ur game huh. she comes from a country were all that matters is being the top. so she understand win at any price train of though.
  13. Banned
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    6.07%
    Achievements Posting Pro

my other ones........ i lied to
  14. Board Moderator
    Never enough
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    49.84%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity RoyaltyActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

also as a thought perhaps an AI like exemestane or arimidex instead of nolva. nolva is just competitive, not destructive
  15. Banned
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    6.07%
    Achievements Posting Pro

i dont care what makeup a girl puts on her face, she should not care what AAS i put in my BOD. its just my opinion.... my Ex was like a life partner she knew all ym cycles and doses and eveyrything. just in case im in hospital she knows what i took. i still am best frineds with her and tell her all my details she is like a AAS journal
  16. Banned
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    6.07%
    Achievements Posting Pro

dont try at fix this problem man GO TO A DOC
  17. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  215 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    14.76%

My anlke swell went away the next day. I think I over reacted a little. Most of my buddies at the gym said it was just normal waterweight. I laid off the salt and started extra water. Thanks for the advice guys. I know you are all looking out for my health. I got some good guys helping me out with this run.

I grew some. She really does not even understand. She is more worried about the pinning than what is in the syringe. But thanks for the advice about being honest with her.
  18. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'9"  184 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    47.09%

glad youre better. if it pops up again tho i'd get it checked out.

On another note, my wife is the same way - the pinning freaks her out too, but i just dont do it in front of her. i've always had low test normally but like on the low side of normal so i feel like this is theraputic for me, makes me feel normal and i explained that to her. The effect on my body.... well that's just a nice side effect of the medicine idk - its good to have someone who knows all the details, like jay said, just in case i end up in the hospital or something.
  19. New Member
    Stats
    6'1"  230 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    68.08%

I grew some. She really does not even understand. She is more worried about the pinning than what is in the syringe. But thanks for the advice about being honest with her.
    Congrats on stepping up bro. I bet your spirits are already a bit lighter.

For the price of a co-pay you could buy even more peace of mind. You don't even have to go to your regular doctor.

Later,

Chuck
  20. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  215 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    14.76%

Thanks for the positive feedback chuck. If i comes back even in the slightest form I will rush to the doc. I'll also post it. Thanks again.
  21. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'9"  184 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    47.09%

Thanks for the positive feedback chuck. If i comes back even in the slightest form I will rush to the doc. I'll also post it. Thanks again.
    Good and good luck with your wife. Make sure she knows this is a secret between the two of you. I know I don't want this public knowledge but my wife knows its between us.
    Back.... for real this time
  22. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'7"  196 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    31.15%

my wife (ex-now) forbade me to pin so I had to do so in secret. funny that she didnt care if I used orals that were way worse on me. I would have to pin at work, at the gym, exct. Would have sucked to get caught rideing around with gear. My new GF however dosn't give s chit, she just wants me happy (well that and my weiner), and will even pin me if I ask her to. She just asks that I keep it a secret from my son and her son. On anoter note, go to the doc anyway. SOunds like heart problems, you owe it to yourself AND your wife to be sure.
  23. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'9"  184 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    47.09%

Quote Originally Posted by texastweeter View Post
    my wife (ex-now) forbade me to pin so I had to do so in secret. funny that she didnt care if I used orals that were way worse on me. I would have to pin at work, at the gym, exct. Would have sucked to get caught rideing around with gear. My new GF however dosn't give s chit, she just wants me happy (well that and my weiner), and will even pin me if I ask her to. She just asks that I keep it a secret from my son and her son. On anoter note, go to the doc anyway. SOunds like heart problems, you owe it to yourself AND your wife to be sure.
    Yeah - i agree on that. The docs are there to help. If you tell them you're juicing they'll probably give you a real hard time but they still took an oath to help. Plus you could always just not mention it. As far as wife forbidding anything.... well I have an awesome relationship with my wife. We resepct each other's opinions but we dont impose any restrictions on each other.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    85.23%

Coulda been mild CHF or a lot of things
  25. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'9"  184 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    47.09%

Quote Originally Posted by droppinplates View Post
    Coulda been mild CHF or a lot of things
    Very true but without a medical diagnose it is all speculation.

Similar Forum Threads

1. Help with my Ankles?
    By NerdFlexd in forum Training Forum
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 11-12-2008, 09:50 PM
  2. Replies: 8
    Last Post: 10-26-2007, 02:15 PM
  3. Sprained ankles...How to treat them?
    By AM07 in forum General Chat
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 10-13-2007, 10:42 PM