yes... another hdrol/havoc

tnubs

tnubs

Awards
  • Established
who on here would follow me logging a 6 week long hdrol/e-stane log? i tried this combo last time and it was amazing, but stopped after 3 weeks cuz i had to go out of town for an extended time. i still have 22 pills havoc and 54 of hdrol so im gona pick up another bottle of each and log it. should look something like:

hdrol: 50/75/75/75/75/75 (im 6 pills short so i will cut my cycle 2 days short)
e-stane: 0/20/30/30/30/30

On cycle:
hawthorne berry
milk thistle
vitex (dont ask)

Pct:
Nolva: 40/40/20/20/?/?
Clomid: 50/50/25/25/?/?
Diesel Test Pro-Cycle

*both will be for 6 weeks just gotta figure out how much total will be left in the bottles. prolly like nolva 10/10 and clomid 12.5/12.5 for the last two weeks

Anything missing? Anything i need to change? I keep seeing ppl mention wanting to run this and i really wana try it for the whole 6 weeks. im bettin i could get 20 pound off this. i think last time i was up 12 pounds in 3 weeks i think. then walking 10 miles(literally) a day eating crap while at a beach killed it. note to self... dont do too much cardio right post cycle.

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Nah the cycle is fine, your PCT is overkill if anything, especially at 6 weeks, probably unnecessary, i say run the clomid like that but change the nolva to 20/20/20/20, that stack should handle some pretty severe shutdown. 20 pounds is a lot for those compounds and your height but eat big and good luck.

2k2ser

Awards
  • Established
I'm in! I wanted to run H-Drol/ Havoc bridge cycle in the next 2-3 months. Curious to see the results.

tnubs

tnubs

Awards
  • Established
i was just gona run the pct for 6 weeks because i didnt wana have extra that id never use. i was thinking a 6 week run would make me pretty shut down so i wanted to use clomid but im slightly gyno prone so i wanted to get some nolva too to use after to maybe help with a very slight case from the past. i know the odds are low that it would help but if i have it on hand, i might as well use it because i wont be running another cycle for a while.

Liftingstud

Awards
  • Established
Epi at 20 ughh even with hdrol. I did the combo while ago had a sick recomp got down to 5.5% bf with no cardio.
Look at
hdrol 50/50/75/75/75-100
epi 30/30/30/30-40/30-40

hdrol will help keep epi gains very lean, plus takes 2 wks for hdrol to kick in so no need to bump to 75 til then.

If u want to use both serms go:
clomid 75/50/50/25
tamox 20/20/10/10

4 wks is plenty esp if u use both. Your boys should be back quickly if they are shutdown

Yellow

Yellow

Awards
  • Established
For best, I think you could take 3 caps of both for the whole 6 weeks.
H-Drol : 75/75/75/75/75/75
Havoc : 30/30/30/30/30/30

Considering you still have 54 caps of H-Drol and 22 caps of Havoc then you are going to buy another bottle of each, so it means that you have 114 caps of H-Drol and 112 caps of Havoc.
I recommend this cycle (using what you have) :
H-Drol : 50/50/75/75/75/75
Havoc : 20/20/30/30/30/30

For PCT, I don't think you should go with 6 weeks. It's overkill.
4 weeks is sufficient, considering you are going to use both SERM (Clomid and Nolva) and Diesel Test Pro-Cycle.

No need to use nolva at 40mg. There is a study said that 40mg and 20mg dosing didn't differ in term of effectiveness.

Use nolva at 20mg for 4 weeks and clomid at 50mg for 4 weeks.

I have used
clomid: 50/50/25/25
nolva : 20/20/10/10
for most of cycles and it worked great.
Recovery went pretty well, kept all gains and strength.

Hope it helps...

tnubs

tnubs

Awards
  • Established
ya i guess i could do 50/50/75/75/75/100 for hdrol
and 30/30/30/30/40 for the e-stane, should i start the e-stane one week after i start the hdrol or start both together and keep running hdrol a week after e-stane. i dont want have an estrogen rebound when i stop taking e-stane, if thats possible in a week... and im not sure how strong of an anti estrogen it is.

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
dont wast time with 50mg hdrol and 20mg estane

75 75 100 100 125
30 40 40 50 50 (or dont go higher then 50 and add another week at 30)

im at 50mg epi love it goin to 60 tomorrow

tnubs

tnubs

Awards
  • Established
dont wast time with 50mg hdrol and 20mg estane

75 75 100 100 125
30 40 40 50 50 (or dont go higher then 50 and add another week at 30)

im at 50mg epi love it goin to 60 tomorrow
i get sides from hdrol at 100mg, would rather not sit there for the majority of my cycle, but one week would be nice

with epi, never gone above 30 and i had great gains there. i really dont think i need as much to grow as you do. plus if im going up against my dosing thresholds for 2 different compounds... at the same time, i can see only harm coming from it. id rather stay right below or at each till maybe a week at the end. i should still be gaining pretty good

tnubs

tnubs

Awards
  • Established
would it be a bad idea to bump the hdrol up to 8 weeks at 75? just saw a log of someone who was doin that. id love to run a long cycle like that. id just need another bottle. id jump start that with 5 weeks of epi 30/30/30/30/40 or would that be too much on my body?

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
It's a long time on a lot of methyls. I usually don't run liver support (at all... I know i should be flamed to a crisp). But for that, i would run the liver supports, and run them in PCT as well... and IMO that will be fine.

**Also consider leaving the Hdrol at around 7 weeks but doing 100mg the last few weeks

tnubs

tnubs

Awards
  • Established
sounds good to me, ive been pre loading milk thistle for like 2 weeks just because i had it sitting around and started hawthorne berry the other day... plannin on starting in exactly 2 weeks. whats best to use for lipids? i predict they will be all messed up at the end. red yeast rice? i remember a lot of ppl were against that in cycle support