Made a very stupid mistake - AnabolicMinds.com

Made a very stupid mistake

1. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'5"  163 lbs.

Made a very stupid mistake

Hey guys,
    I have been researching bold for a month or so, trying to put together my first cycle, and decided to just go with the iforce growth stack, with 600mg bold for 6 weeks. My mistake is this (pretty sure I see flames in my near future):
    I woke up this afternoon to go to work (I am a mechanic on mid shift), and I wasn't thinking very clearly, and I accidentally took all 3 doses for the day (600mg) of the bold. Now, I weigh 145lbs and am 5'5. Is this going to be a problem? What should my dosing look like from here on? Should i skip a dose tomorrow? I really didn't want this to be my FIRST post, as I have been reading as much as humanly possible as these supps in general, and 1,4ad in specific, as well as pct etc. etc. Which is why I have waited so long to take my first dose, and then I go and do this. Anyways, thanks for any help guys, and please try not to hurt me too bad!!! I'm actually a very intelligent person, trying really hard to understand these beasts!!!
    --Brian
    P.S.
    I promised I searched, but I really have to go to work now. I'm just looking for people's opinions on what I should do. Thanks again guys! Y'all are the best!

2. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'1"  210 lbs.

You're fine bro. Just dose tomorrow like you normally would.
  3. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  163 lbs.

I can tell you been reading and researching, you knew how short tempered all the roiders are lol.

Welcome, above post covered it all
    •   

4. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'5"  163 lbs.

Sweet!
    Thanks a lot guys! Just to show how tired I was, I went in an hour early!!! Man, I am so out of it today!
    --Brian
    P.S.
    I was really hoping to hear from you, Zero, and thanks a bunch to MuscleBound. Very knowledgable people! Oh, and is it possible to be feeling the effects from the bold already, or would it be the testabolan v2? Or maybe placebo. I almost feel like a "speedy high" like on NO Xplode or something. No caffeine or other supps today either (or in the recent past). Very strange, but welcome side if unexpected! Anywho, thanks again!
  5. Senior Member

Your 145 why are taking a ph? Second why are u taking a test booster? Third no it a placebo bold takes weeks to kick in!
  6. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'5"  163 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Liftingstud View Post
    Your 145 why are taking a ph? Second why are u taking a test booster? Third no it a placebo bold takes weeks to kick in!
    Well,
    As stated, I am 23 years old, 5'5", and 145 lbs. I was 125 lbs Oct 2006. Gained 10 pounds by June of 2008 (exercising constantly). And stayed at 135 ever since then. No lifting routines, diet changes, etc. have broken this plateau. I had my bf% measured @ 4% they said (but it was the military, so it could have easily been off). But you could definately see ALL of my ribs. I'm not trying to do anything crazy (like reach 250 lbs or anything like that), I've just always wanted to reach 150 lbs lbm (I think that would be great for my build. So, at the advice of my dietician, she said I should reduce my cardio and weight lifting, and take in a bunch of calories and carbs (basically get fat), and then hit the exercises hard, so my muscles had something to burn. Which is what I'm doing. I was on a BSN True Mass diet as well, with probably 2000 calories a day from the True Mass alone. I'm REALLY tired of being small, and I am working very hard. So, hopefully, I answered you're question. If not, please rephrase it. I'm not SET on ph, but they do have some potential in my opinion. Anywho, I gotta go to work now (I think!), but I look forward to reading any responses! Thanks a lot guys!
    --Brian
  7. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'0"  205 lbs.

hey man. i did alot of researching too and almost fell into the testablon v2, bold, methadrol stack. dont take the test booster on cycle. for youre already knocking your test levels down so youre going to want to wait and take that for PCT so it will help rebound your natty test levels. might be the raises test levels but to be honest probably placebo. but hey..if placebo lets you lift hard. than why not huh??

also, i have taken testabolan v2 in a pct before and it is a really great pct addiction. it helps alot with raising test.
  8. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  163 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Liftingstud View Post
    at 5'5 145, he is probably decently built. I know at 5'10 at 145 people thought I was in great shape(was cut, muscular) I just lacked size(which I have fought tooth and nail for to 163).

Quote Originally Posted by diablosho View Post
    Sweet!
    Thanks a lot guys! Just to show how tired I was, I went in an hour early!!! Man, I am so out of it today!
    --Brian
    P.S.
    I was really hoping to hear from you, Zero, and thanks a bunch to MuscleBound. Very knowledgable people! Oh, and is it possible to be feeling the effects from the bold already, or would it be the testabolan v2? Or maybe placebo. I almost feel like a "speedy high" like on NO Xplode or something. No caffeine or other supps today either (or in the recent past). Very strange, but welcome side if unexpected! Anywho, thanks again!
    I think you mostly may be experiencing alot of anxiousness. First cycle, new territory, etc,etc. That speedy feeling is kinda like getting stoked, or pumped. A little excitement.

And thanks btw.

And check out above post by Travis^^
  9. Banned

wouldnt it be better to runa at 800mg since its very week. i wanna try this at 1000mg
  10. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'1"  218 lbs.

Yeah this compound is run up to like 1400mg a week, and the half life is so long you could take 10 caps at once and it probably wouldn't matter.

Supposed to take this one about 3 weeks to fully kick in.
    Mostly answered PM's
    Don't post on my profile, I don't read that stuff, PM me instead
    <------ Hard to believe, but I wasn't on any anabolics in the avatar shot
  11. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'5"  163 lbs.

Man, there's a lot of helpful info in here! Thanks for all the input. As Zero suggested, I'm going to be keeping a log offline, and when my cycle's finished, I'll post it if it's actually worthy. I'm tracking things like how many caps and when, of what, what sides, how I was feeling throughout the day, caloric intake, etc.. Thanks a lot for all the help!
    --Brian
    P.S.
    Do you think there would be any merit to running the testabolan v2 on AND off cycle, or just off cycle. I'm trying to limit the hit to my body as much as possible so I can rebound quicker. Maybe the test levels will be low, but my body might be TRYING to make some still. I don't know, that's just what I was thinking. Please share thoughts! Also, I think I'm going to keep it at 600mg, because in my experience, my body reacts to smaller dosages than other people (I'm a bit smaller than most bodybuilders). 1 Scoop of N.O. Xplode is more than enough for me, any more and I wanna crawl out of my skin, so always try to play it safe with supplements. I bought another bottle just in case, and we'll see where my current stack leads! If I feel I could run more, I will! Thanks again!
  12. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'0"  205 lbs.

just in pct. the theory you have is good but once youre shut down, youre shut down. your body has no natty test to try to raise. believe me. youll rebound just fine with it in your pct. no worries
  13. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'5"  163 lbs.

Roger that Trav! Thanks a lot, and I'll adjust my schedule! Oh, just got back from the gym, and it was a GOOD day (I was tired as hell, but man, my workout was just fun for some reason). Anywho, thanks again! Oh, by the way, I was wondering something. If they needed to draw my blood to run lab tests (like for cholesterol or something) would they see that I was using Bold. Basically, would it be obvious in my blood even if they weren't looking for it? Just curious! Thanks again!
    --Brian
  14. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  163 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by diablosho View Post
    Roger that Trav! Thanks a lot, and I'll adjust my schedule! Oh, just got back from the gym, and it was a GOOD day (I was tired as hell, but man, my workout was just fun for some reason). Anywho, thanks again! Oh, by the way, I was wondering something. If they needed to draw my blood to run lab tests (like for cholesterol or something) would they see that I was using Bold. Basically, would it be obvious in my blood even if they weren't looking for it? Just curious! Thanks again!
    --Brian
    I notice just on test boosters. when I go to the gym and I am way to tired that day, I walk out with a new PR or killer workout. Its when I go to the gym al peppy like "yeah I am gona kill it son!" that I walk out like damn, glad no one seen that . lol
  15. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'5"  163 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Zero V View Post
    I notice just on test boosters. when I go to the gym and I am way to tired that day, I walk out with a new PR or killer workout. Its when I go to the gym al peppy like "yeah I am gona kill it son!" that I walk out like damn, glad no one seen that . lol
    Ha! Me too! Very strange indeed! Trying to figure out the best workout schedule for me, since I just switched to midshift at work, so everything is kinda weird right now. Should be straightened out soon. And, I actually did decide to do 800mg, so any idea as to how long to run this cycle? I was thinking 6 weeks, and then maybe overlapping a smaller dosage Bold with Reveristol in 7th week, ending Bold at the end of the 7th week. A guy at the gym recommended it to me, so I'm researching the theory right now. Any ideas about that "overlap" thing. Kinda makes sense, you know, gradual change, but, who knows! We'll see what info's out there! Either way, I've got 6 weeks to figure it out! Anywho, talk to y'all later.
    --Brian
  16. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  225 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Zero V View Post
    Its when I go to the gym al peppy like "yeah I am gona kill it son!" that I walk out like damn, glad no one seen that . lol

Similar Forum Threads

1. I think I made a mistake...
    By makko in forum Supplements
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 08-25-2008, 06:23 PM
  2. Help a 19 year old out who made a stupid mistake
    By DaveWalton in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 07-10-2008, 10:40 PM
  3. Stupid a$$ mistake. need some help
    By sreed11 in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 3