do prohormones get stronger every time you use them?
- 08-16-2009, 09:30 PM
- 08-16-2009, 09:36 PM
For me the results tend to stay the same but I up the dose according to the supplement or how long has it been since I have used that compound.
08-16-2009, 10:20 PM
08-16-2009, 11:39 PM
no they do not. i have heard rumor tho that after aas your body is more effcient at gaining muscle even when youre off cycle. this sounds a little far fetched tho
08-17-2009, 10:43 AM
I think everybody has their genetic progression curve and a cycle will take you up pretty far along that curve, but gains will never get easier to make as you get closer and closer to your genetic limits, so the same cycle should never produce more gains.
Whatever might be different, good job, keep at it.
Mostly answered PM's
Don't post on my profile, I don't read that stuff, PM me instead
<------ Hard to believe, but I wasn't on any anabolics in the avatar shot
08-17-2009, 06:06 PM
ya thanx evrybody i think alot is prolly mental as i know i heal quicker and push many more reps and sets
08-17-2009, 09:25 PM
as far as body weight gain however, it won't come as fast unless somewhere in between your first cycle and your second, you figured out how to nail down your diet.
Similar Forum Threads
- By VaughnTrue in forum SupplementsReplies: 48Last Post: 01-11-2012, 04:26 PM
- By chris808costa in forum Training ForumReplies: 8Last Post: 12-04-2009, 03:15 PM
- By chris808costa in forum Training ForumReplies: 2Last Post: 12-01-2009, 03:53 PM
- By RenegadeRows in forum Training ForumReplies: 3Last Post: 08-29-2006, 02:16 PM
- By merllin_2000 in forum AnabolicsReplies: 2Last Post: 01-06-2005, 01:40 PM