protectants with M5aa...

michael

Awards
concerning the prostate and M5aa(not worried about hair), would there be any negating effects to talking prostate support while on M5aa in the same way it's not wise to take milk thistle while on meth's? Would it be unwise to take finisteride on M5aa for the prostate or would it hamper the desired effects of DHT you would want. What about saw palmetto as it's more prostate specific. Or should one wait till after cycle to take prostate protectants. Also isn't it recommended not to take finasteride while on certain androgens. I know legel gearf(I think) puts betasitisterol in their M5aa. So what would you recommend for prostate protection on an M5aa/trans 4ad cycle? Thanks.

intv

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
concerning the prostate and M5aa(not worried about hair), would there be any negating effects to talking prostate support while on M5aa in the same way it's not wise to take milk thistle while on meth's? Would it be unwise to take finisteride on M5aa for the prostate or would it hamper the desired effects of DHT you would want. What about saw palmetto as it's more prostate specific. Or should one wait till after cycle to take prostate protectants. Also isn't it recommended not to take finasteride while on certain androgens. I know legel gearf(I think) puts betasitisterol in their M5aa. So what would you recommend for prostate protection on an M5aa/trans 4ad cycle? Thanks.
I just wanted to say that I had absolutely no problems with my prostate while on m5aa. I took 20mg/day for a 1 week, then went to 20mg preworkout the next week. I never had any symptoms of the BPH that I get without fail when I take ephedrine. I'm not saying that you won't, everyone's differnt, but I didn't have any probs, and haven't read about anyone else having prostate problems on m5aa.

ke0ki

Board Supporter
Awards
i plan on supplementing saw palmetto with m5aa. better safe than sorry.