PH Testimonials: Help!

YellowJacket

Banned
Awards
Need a favor from my brothers here... I have a few guys to shut up at some other boarda and I would personally like to know, hell maybe Im wrong.....here's what I need:

If you have done a PH cycle and were satisfied please reply to this thread with the following:

• at what doseages you did each
  • How long you ran the cycle
  • Any side effects/problems you had during
  • Your overall results (lifts, weight gain, weight loss, physical appearance, etc.)
  • Your satisfaction level (would you do this cycle again, do you plan on doing another?)
  • And finally, you're overall satisfaction level and comments about the cycle
**I appreciate all you help and maybe we can shut up some of the clueless people..... Im tired of hearing "Pro Hormones suck, dont waste your money" From ignorant people who form their opinion based on nothing but they're "big juicers and everyone should be".

**This will also serve as a good reference to those who are new and wanting to do a stack of some sort, they can guage and make a decision hopefully based on some of your results and praises of various stacks, so this thread serves 2 purposes...
Thanks fellas, YJ

therock

Awards
i had good success way back when vpx came out with paradeca i doubled the doses and did it for 8 weeks and came out 17 pounds heaveir and a friend gained 15. we both gained a lot of strength, bad sides were increased blood pressure and acne. i am going to do a t1pro cycle and i just bought today so i will be posting on my progress

BigAl

Awards
i am almost finished with my 6th cycle:<br>
i started out at 216 lbs and 15.5 % bf

>the first three cycles were all 2 weeks on ONE+ (12sqts/2x) with the third one being stacked with boldione...4500 cals/day, atleast 215g of protein/day<br>
<p>
>the last three cycles were all 4 weeks on ONE (6sqts/2x) with just the normal supps....i adjusted the cals some cause i tend to gain real easy but along with the muscle comes the water and fat...3750 cals/day, atleast 240g protein/day<br>
<p>
this morning before chow i weighed 247lbs and i've been averaging around 13 to 13.5% bf<br>
i haven't gotten the 10 to 12 lbs gains some dudes have, but with my routine i'm able to average about 6lbs of lean gains MAINTAINED after cycle...<br>
<p>
any sides/problems:<br>
>some joint pain in knees, elbows and wrists......FLAX took care of this, no recurring pain or discomfort since.<br>
>some loss of libido post cycle......DHEA has helped this quite nicely<br>
>some acne appeared post cycle on my shoulders...i came to the conclusion this was a result of the inbalance of natural test to estrogen..........6-OXO post cycle has taken care of the problem<br>
<p>
some conclusions:<br>
1>for me 4 weeks is the optimum cycle<br>
2>size gains are not linear throughout the cycle...i've experienced a rapid rise of size gains thru the 3rd week, as well as strength, the 4th week the size gains level off but strength continues, and finally the 5th week, first week off cycle, i have experienced a surge/spike in size gains with being able to maintain strength...this 5th week i continue with my workout routine, and reduce volume for the 6th week....<br>
3>7 to 8 weeks between 4 week cycles works good for me<br>
4>post cycle supps are 6-OXO and ZMA, sometimes tribestan as well....<br>
5>i use hydroxycut 1 week prior, thru the cycle and then 2 weeks post cycle<br>
6>next cycle will be BDC gel with 8g 1-t during a 12 week cut phase<br>
<p>
my workout routine is a combo of high volume/ HIT....i'm going to zip up the workouts and post them later, maybe they will help someone else<br>
<p>
Am i satisfied? well, to maintain a desire to improve you can't say your satisfied 100%, but yeah, 1-test is the cat's ass!<br>
<p>
oh, by the way, i'm 37yrs old, and startin' to look pretty good...<br>
<p>
great site here! cheers! Big Al

Lifeguard

Lifeguard

Awards
  • Established
Originally posted by YellowJacket

• Your overall results (lifts, weight gain, weight loss, physical appearance, etc.)
  • Your satisfaction level (would you do this cycle again, do you plan on doing another?)

This was my 3rd and most recent cycle...

1,4-androstadienediol (400mg/day) and transdermal 4-Androstenediol (started at 300mg/day and went up to 600mg/day)

I recently did a 4 week cycle of those androgens

The only side effect I had was a slight increase in acne on my back/shoulders (i'm prone the break out there anyways), and at times a serious increase in aggression, I had no problems with the cycle except finding places to rub on all of the transdermal 4-AD.

My overall results were a 10 pound weight gain overall and about a week later I lost 2 pounds..that loss was just water weight. So 8 solid pounds in 4 weeks. I can see a visible difference in my legs, especially my quads. I have new streatch marks on my inner bicep/chest area..which tells me that I have grown :D .

On the overall I was highly satisfied with the gains I made from this cycle, even though my diet was not all that great I still made good gains.  The only thing I would change is my diet and next cycle I am going to add in 1-testosterone as the primary anabolic compound.

I was suprised at the effectiveness of these reletively inexpensive compounds..I know that real Anabolic Androgenic Steroids are better, but they are also illegal to possess in the US without a presecription..so I turned to Prohormones as a legal, and weaker alternative.

I have no complaints about prohormones and I do plan to use them again in the future.

LG. :cool: 

YellowJacket

Banned
Awards
Well the asshole apologized to me and admitted he was out in left field so now if you guys just want to list them to help the newbies, you're more than welcome and it would be appreciated....

Lifeguard

Lifeguard

Awards
  • Established
Originally posted by YellowJacket
7 minutes? Wow, he's that good?

YJ...what are you talking about?? ;)

LG. :cool:

sage

sage

Awards
  • Established

i have ran two cycles...both a 1-test/4ad. the first, being T-1 for a short 3 weeks. the reasoning for a 3 week cycle was traveling by part, which did not allow me to focus on my training. during this particular stretch, i bumped up my body weight from 160 to 167/168...having lost only 2-3 lbs during the 3 1/2 week post cycle (having used only zma and a sound nutrition w/ lots of efa) for my second run, i used avant labs superone+ with dmso added. which i received through swap meet right here. I ran this for 4 weeks length, going from 165 to 173. Strength gains were noticable for both cycles, but slightly more the second time through. Im currently at 170-171, 2 weeks after i ended my 2nd cycle of 1-test/4ad base ph use. I couldnt be more happier with the effectiveness of the two runs of prohormone use and for my third time through, i will go with the T-1 again, which i have left from my first purchase from bdc (got 2 bottles) along with added 1-ad from ergopharm. I am planning to stack the 1-ad at 300mg, along with the moderate dosage of the T-1.

pjorstad

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I always manage to stack on at least 15 lbs of lbm in 5 week 1-test/4-AD but after cycle i lose A LOT. this last cycle even with 6-OXO and crap ive lost 50 percent at least of lean gains. My waist also has a tendency to go up during cycle a lot too with the 4-AD.

Im tossing out 1-test thoug for now on because i hate estrogen and im forced to take 4-AD to stop the lethargy and depression or run expensive amounts of 6-OXO during cycle.

I think the reason why i lose a lot is because i don't keep my calories too high i just take all the right supplements that combot the cortisol attack and make sure i get adequate protein every 3 hours. I think most people are fooling themselves and are keeping a lot of fat and water postcycle. I lose a lot of fat and water postcycle. Now i shouldn't say all the loss is just water and fat but im sure most of the loss was.

BigAl

Awards
I always manage to stack on at least 15 lbs of lbm in 5 week 1-test/4-AD but after cycle i lose A LOT. this last cycle even with 6-OXO and crap ive lost 50 percent at least of lean gains. My waist also has a tendency to go up during cycle a lot too with the 4-AD.

Im tossing out 1-test thoug for now on because i hate estrogen and im forced to take 4-AD to stop the lethargy and depression or run expensive amounts of 6-OXO during cycle.

I think the reason why i lose a lot is because i don't keep my calories too high i just take all the right supplements that combot the cortisol attack and make sure i get adequate protein every 3 hours. I think most people are fooling themselves and are keeping a lot of fat and water postcycle. I lose a lot of fat and water postcycle. Now i shouldn't say all the loss is just water and fat but im sure most of the loss was.
dude, just reason why i dropped the 4ad as well...i just get cleaner results with 1-test alone....but this is just me...others, i'm sure, can manage 4ad.....
i'm also happy with the gains i get, realizing there is a long road to my goals...with or without gear.......Big Al

pjorstad

Banned
Awards
  • Established

dude, just reason why i dropped the 4ad as well...i just get cleaner results with 1-test alone....but this is just me...others, i'm sure, can manage 4ad.....
i'm also happy with the gains i get, realizing there is a long road to my goals...with or without gear.......Big Al

I don't notice a difference between KEEPABLE gains using 4-AD and not using it. IMO estrogen is highly overrated and doesn't result in significant increase in muscle then what you would have with 1-test or trenabolone by itself.

macattack

Awards
1st cycle

4 weeks on 1-T transdermal. **** didn't kick until the fourth week and all my lifts went up between 20 and 30 pounds, also fourth week end i had gained around 8 pounds, i was eating clean the first 3 weeks then went BERSURK the finally week and did really bad things like BREAD LOTS of it and that was my error. I was doing 10 squirts x 2 aday not recommended and still had some left over after the 4 weeks. Some nut shrinkage 4 th week but very minimal.

Side effects, Lethargy but that could have been from all of the weight gain, i started at 280 ended 288 with 20-22 % BF, very bad i know i have a lot of work and learning to do.......

Next cycle will be with larger dosage of 1T and 4AD and maybe Fina, still looking into that, BUT for me DIET is my biggest obsticle at this point i need more self control.

Overall i enjoyed the cycle, every workout was great on it, and afterwards i took 5 days off to really recover, it took 3 weeks for me to feel normal again without lethargy and get off some excess weight and water off, i AM doing another just tweaking it and trying different things.

Richie

Awards
1-test &4-ad cycle

cycle was 4 weeks long using avant labs one+ (2 bottles).
dosing was 12 squirts twice daily.
diet was shitty, to say the least, calories and protein were very high.
beginning weight was around 214.
ending weight was around 230.
training was westside style, and no cardio was done.
beginning 3 rep max (bench) was 335 bar weight w/60lbs chain
end 3 rep max (bench) was 350 w/60lbs chain
began to notice really good pumps and moderate stregnth gains which lasted much longer than usual in the middle of the third week. next cycle will be six weeks using 1-t pro with the insane dosage (5ml 2xdaily I believe).
post cyle, I ran 6-oxo, 3 daily for 20 days with zma and swole at night before bedtime.

Patuba

Awards
  • Established
1st cycle

Molecular Nutrition's 1-Test ethergels for 4 weeks. I gained 5lbs and strength went up by 10lbs on all lifts. I used ZMA post cycle and kept the gains.

Side effects- low energy, bad temper.

2nd cycle

Avant Labs One+ 6 squirts 2x a day for 3weeks. I gained 5lbs of water weight the first week and gained an additional 3lbs. during the cycle. On the fourth week I upped the dose to 8 squirts 2x a day and had to stop the cycle short due to forearm injury. I took 6-oxo and ZMA post cycle, lost the 5lbs. of water weight the first week off and keep the 3lbs of gain. I only had a very small strength increase, nothing worth mentioning.

Side effects- bloated, bad temper, depression.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
My first T1 pro cycle I gained 11 very visible lbs of muslce with good strength gains. The cycle lasted only 3 weeks and the gains were very noticeable.

I have been lifting for 12 years naturally and have competed in bodybuilding so I have quite of bit of experience and I have never made these kinds of gains on any supp.

gettin'old

Awards
pjorstad, what did you mean when you said you take all the right supps to combat the cortisol attack? Could you explain what you mean by the cortisol effect? Thanks.

pjorstad

Banned
Awards
  • Established
When you get off androgens all the coritisol that usually eats at your muscles rushes in. To stop that you need an eca stack, you need 6-OXO to get your test production going as fast as possible to suppress the cortisol, tribulus may help but im not sure about that one, and i also take glutamine which in big cats articles on bb.com he mentiones how glutamine only is effective in a very catabolic state and i was thinking that maybe when your getting off this might help. High protein and high carbs would be the other thing too. Plenty of vitamin c also suppresses cortisol. Zinc and flax also get your test production going which will suppress the coritisol as your test production increases.

I would say though that an eca stack would be the most important right away to suppressing it. Maybe glutamine too but im not totally confident on that one.

ironviking

The Axe Man Cometh!!
Awards
  • Established
I used the Monster combo from 1fast, alot of squirts per day and that 1t burns like hell after awhile but I gained about 20lbs in 4weeks. Lost about 6 pounds post and then I injured my calf and lost about 5 more but I look leaner and more muscular and also a lot stronger still.

BigVrunga

BigVrunga

Awards
  • Established
I did the Big Cat Megabol-X Anabol-x cyle last year for 8 weeks. Check out BB.com for more info...

I gained 25lbs total. My strength went up A LOT. Max bench went from 250 to 315. (MaxOT chest days helped with that). I went from 208 to 232, although gained quite a bit of fat and water, and noticed sore/puffy nipples later in the stack. (around 6th week) There's a lot of 4AD in this one.
I cut down over the summer (not the way I should have, either) went down to 190 - I must have lost a good 8-10 lbs of muscle, I was quite weak. (but pretty cut) Started bulking again a few months ago, and my strength shot up to higher than peak cycle levels within a month.
I think this cycle could be a LOT better with more 1,4 Andro and less 4AD. Anabol-X is good stuff - 19Nor and 5aa.

Anyway - Was eating 4000cals/day at least 300-400g protien a day. Sometimes the diet got a little dirty, but was pretty clean for the most part.

Supplements:
NLarge2 (of course)
UniLiver (of course)
3g VitaminC/day
Multivitamin
ZMA post cycle

I was very happy with this cycle.

I liked the strength gains, the mass was great but the water and fat were too much. It was a great cycle, though.

I would definately recommend it, but I would not do it again. (I have different goals now, this stack with a proper diet will really pack on the mass, that's for sure.)

Im more out for lean gains now. I can get all the water I need from UniLiver and creatine.

Next cycle:
4 weeks of T1Pro/1,4 andro
With 6-OXO/FUZU/ECA post cycle

Im looking into that homebrew NO2 as well...

BigV

yourdaddy

yourdaddy

Awards
i finished my first cycle ever about 2 weeks ago. i ran 1-ad by itself for 4 weeks. 400mg/day for the first 3 weeks and 500mg/day for the last week. the only noticable side effect was lethargy. it didnt hit me that bad though. i gained about 15 pounds on the cycle (285-300), and i put on 45 pounds in my flat bench press for 2 reps. i plan on doing another cycle after i cut. maybe try something else though just to see what else is out there. hope that helped bro. later.

PC1

Hey

First post here, but have over 100 at bb.com.... greetings.

I've done 2 PH cycles. First was last Summer, a combo of BSN's 1-Testabolin (a 1test product) with AST's 4-diol, over an 8 week period. My body weight went from 228-230 up to 243-245. Dramatic strength increases all around. I was very pleased with it but experienced the common 1-test lethargy, mild hair loss, and loss of libido problems at least temporarily.

Second was the Anabol-x / Megabol-x stack available at bb.com by Big Cat, although I doubled the prescribed dosage of. The picture is me weighing in around 252 pounds one morning at the conclusion of the 6-oxo phase. I'm 6'4" and finally was able to get my arms up to 19", nothing huge, but given my ectomorphic tendencies, I was pleased. I thought this was a slightly milder stack, but still offered very good results. No hair loss nor libido loss to speak of, and no lethargy.

My problem of late has been injuries. Completely avulsed my pec major tendon after the Summer cycle (note scar! and yes, I was not able to bench press any substantial weight as I've been in recovery), and then turned around and ruptured my achilles 4 weeks ago playing basketball.... ugh! In both cases, the doctor said there is nothing wrong with my tendons, nothing degenerative. That is a concern of course longer term for anyone using AS, and for tendon purposes, PH's=AS's.

In my 20's I've also used AS's to a degree, and so am fimiliar with the results obtained from those (I'm now 43).

The pec tear was a foolish injury, which came from my being too cocky with too much weight bench pressing. Rather than letting my spotter take the weight off of me, I tried a final blast to get it up and rrrrip. The achilles though, I was just playing basketball, running down court on a fast break and cut fairly hard off my left foot.... and POP. Several people heard it.

Our bodies are all different of course, but one of the concerns doctors have about middle aged guys who do AS is that their muscles get stronger and more quickly than their corresponding tendons. And for we middle-agers, tendons are more brittle. So I obviously need to be a lot smarter about how I'm going to train, and maybe give up the >40 basketball league. I don't know about that though, I can be very hard headed.

Anyway, those are my 2 experiences, your mileage will of course vary.

Train hard, be well.

macattack

Awards
OK, i just happened to still be signed on here thru mail and saw you had posted, right on man, hey i have added some tren/fina to my test/4AD been 6days now i'll let ya know how it works out for me, still have a bout 5 weeks left and already starting to get the feeling somethings going on, like liver spasms for one LOL.....

John Benz

Banned
Awards
  • Established
PC1

PC1, glad to see you made your way over to AM. Your knowledge and experience are more than welcome here, bro. :)

KimChee

KimChee

Awards
My first ph cycle was ErgoPharms 1AD, I made awesome gains on all lifts at what most would consider a low dosage. Also gained good quality mass and hardness/vascularity.

300 mgs daily

I ran the cycle for a month.

Sides were extreme lethargy and sleepless nights. It was pretty bad and by the fourth week I was ready for my cycle to be over.

I gained 11-12 lbs of muscle and tightened up bigtime, much better vascularity and hardness. Strength gains were threw the roof on all lifts, especially military press and bench press went from 315x5 to 315x11 at the end of the cycle. I would gain usually two reps on each exercise of each lift amazing.

I have done three cycles of 1AD, a few with 4ad thrown in there. I am about to do a cycle of the final version of T1.

Very satisfied best money I have spent.

macattack

Awards
I have seen conversion kits for some of the prohormone products and or powders anyone tried them yet?