M 4OHN Log, coming soon....

Page 1 of 3 123 Last
  1. M 4OHN Log, coming soon....


    Shoudl be getting it in this week, as soon as my GF finds my mail key she lost, Im good to go. I havent talked to Sldge much on the decided dose, if Chemo or Bobo have any ideas, feel free to chime in.


  2. Quote Originally Posted by theprolangtum
    Shoudl be getting it in this week, as soon as my GF finds my mail key she lost, Im good to go. I havent talked to Sldge much on the decided dose, if Chemo or Bobo have any ideas, feel free to chime in.
    Awesome bro, looking forward to your log.
    •   
       


  3. I thought Sledge was gonna have M 4OHN available on his site this week? Anybody know when we can can expect to see it?

  4. Do you ever go "off" for an extended period of time? Anyway, I'll be watching this one as well. What are your plans while using this compound?

  5. Is this methyl hydroxy test?
    •   
       


  6. damn dude how many cycles have you done in the past 6 mo?

  7. Quote Originally Posted by Longdog
    yes, it's methylated 4-hyroxytestosterone. I think Sledge's is a 17a.
    No, this is 17a-4-hydroxy-nandrolone.

  8. I was off m dien for about 2 weeks or so, I usually take 2-4 week breaks it seems lately, 6 being the most (here we come HRT)

  9. Damn bro you get to test all the good stuff...anyways good luck with the cycle.

  10. Quote Originally Posted by Onslaught
    No, this is 17a-4-hydroxy-nandrolone.
    Good catch, Onslaught. I was about to jump all over that ****.

  11. Quote Originally Posted by Onslaught
    No, this is 17a-4-hydroxy-nandrolone.
    Oops. I think I forgot which thread I was in. All these methyl threads have fired my brain. I am waiting for sledge to release the methyl OHT too.

  12. Quote Originally Posted by theprolangtum
    I was off m dien for about 2 weeks or so, I usually take 2-4 week breaks it seems lately, 6 being the most (here we come HRT)
    Or you could never come of like some *ahem* people......
    For answers to board issues, read the Suggestion and News forum at the bottom of the main page.

  13. Quote Originally Posted by Bobo
    Or you could never come of like some *ahem* people......
    Yeah, I could just "cruise"

  14. Foolish

  15. Pro, I started mine today, its 1mg/ml so start with 5mgs and we will see from there. I know I have asked this about a 100 times but can someone post the info for me about anavar dosing per lb of bodyweight again. If this is suppossed to be 10x stronger then anavar, I use to use 80mgs anavar per day so 8mgs should get this done, but we will see.

  16. Quote Originally Posted by Designer Supps
    Pro, I started mine today, its 1mg/ml so start with 5mgs and we will see from there. I know I have asked this about a 100 times but can someone post the info for me about anavar dosing per lb of bodyweight again. If this is suppossed to be 10x stronger then anavar, I use to use 80mgs anavar per day so 8mgs should get this done, but we will see.
    2-.3mg per lb of bodyweight

  17. .2mg/lb with anavar has always treated me nicely.

  18. Looking forward to your results. I'm very intrested in this one.

  19. I am very interested in your results...good luck bro.

  20. I will keep a log as well, mine will be shipped on friday.

  21. Quote Originally Posted by sifu
    I will keep a log as well, mine will be shipped on friday.
    how long are you guys going to run it for? 2 weeks?

  22. Most likely 4. It depends on if sledge sends me enough. I don't like doing two week cycles.

  23. Quote Originally Posted by sifu
    Most likely 4. It depends on if sledge sends me enough. I don't like doing two week cycles.
    sounds good, looks like i can run one more cycle before the actual product comes out for us non-beta testers

  24. Your my role model prolangtum.

  25. Sifu yours is going on mon, I want to send you a flavored one and see how it goes.

    Thanks for the Var info, that puts this right around where I think it will be. Somewhere between 5-10mgs per day.
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. msten log(coming soon)
    By stillchillin in forum Cycle Logs
    Replies: 51
    Last Post: 07-08-2014, 03:06 PM
  2. Body Mortar review/1RD log Coming soon all provided by AMS
    By schwellington in forum Supplements
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 07-12-2010, 11:52 AM
  3. Coming Soon: Full Line of Avant Labs!
    By stryder in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 11-19-2004, 07:08 PM
  4. Bulk ALCAR COMING SOON!!!
    By stryder in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 11-05-2004, 11:41 AM
  5. Lipostabil Information ...it's coming soon
    By buyb12 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 10-12-2003, 04:48 PM
Log in
Log in