M 4OHN Log, coming soon.... - AnabolicMinds.com - Page 2

M 4OHN Log, coming soon....

Page 2 of 2 First 12
  1. New Member

Lifts are up a bit, "shacne" is also kicking in. Time for some mega dose B5. I feel a sort of "perpetual pump" all day, much like NO products are supposed to do. It is especially noticeable in my front delts and arms. I feel 30 minutes removed from a workout all day. Im in a bit of indirect pain though today. Yesterday on the Leg Press to polish off my quads at the end, I threw 10 plates on each side and went for a set of 10, rested briefly, did another one, rested, and another one. Im not sure the total number of reps I rest paused like this, but i felt a bottomless sort of energy/strength at the end of my workout. Today my whole quad/hamstring/glute area is friggin sore as hell.

2. Banned

Quote Originally Posted by theprolangtum
    Lifts are up a bit, "shacne" is also kicking in. Time for some mega dose B5. I feel a sort of "perpetual pump" all day, much like NO products are supposed to do. It is especially noticeable in my front delts and arms. I feel 30 minutes removed from a workout all day. Im in a bit of indirect pain though today. Yesterday on the Leg Press to polish off my quads at the end, I threw 10 plates on each side and went for a set of 10, rested briefly, did another one, rested, and another one. Im not sure the total number of reps I rest paused like this, but i felt a bottomless sort of energy/strength at the end of my workout. Today my whole quad/hamstring/glute area is friggin sore as hell.
    Are you saying that MOHN is giving you good pumps and increased energy? explain.
  3. Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Designer Supps
    I did, and I will be sending outthose results in the next newsletter. I did the tests to help out my customers and try and give them an idea of what might be going on. I dontthink I want any of those results posted on the boards because I dont want other companies to be able to use it to sell their product when they could care less. But I am still try to figure out the best way of doing it. Super will be starting his cycle on Friday or Sat, and we will be testing a few of the so called "liver protectants" to see if they actually do anything or not.
    how do you sign up for your newsletter? i'm a previous customer, but never received or knew of any newsletter? thanks and keep up the good work!
    •   

4. Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by lancelot
    Are you saying that MOHN is giving you good pumps and increased energy? explain.
    He just did.
  5. Senior Member

how do you sign up for your newsletter? i'm a previous customer, but never received or knew of any newsletter? thanks and keep up the good work!
    Have you created an account at his web site? If you did you should get it automaticly.
  6. New Member

how do you sign up for your newsletter? i'm a previous customer, but never received or knew of any newsletter?
    Same here, what gives Sledge?
  7. Banned

PM sledge don't litter the guys log. I got my M4OHT yesterdsay. It is fruit punch flavored.
  8. New Member

Quote Originally Posted by sifu
    PM sledge don't litter the guys log. I got my M4OHT yesterdsay. It is fruit punch flavored.
    M4OHT or M4OHN?
  9. Banned

M4OHN, typo, my bad.
  10. ***** Vampire

Quote Originally Posted by sifu
    yum yum gimme some
  11. Super Lab Rat

Sh*t pro you beat me to it, you discribed it perfectly, my arms and delts seems to stay pumped all day. I am up 1.5 lbs while taking in 750 less cals then maintance. I am using this on a cut so i dont really care about how much weight I put on although I was shocked to see the scale up. I am stronger but not the same as it was with M5AA, I dont know how to describe it yet but Ill see what I can come up with. I am still tweaking the flavoring but it is getting better. I will be upping the dose on mon.
  12. New Member

damn you all, im jealous How long till after testing will it become available to the public sledge?
  13. New Member

I have been going at 6 mgs for the past few days. Im in a strength phase of my lifting cycle (3-5 reps) and my strength has gone up this week nicely it seems. Ill report the poundage increases (if there is indeed any). I have noticed an increased recovery, as I am getting less sore after workouts. No hair loss to report, but acne is there.
  14. New Member

Very nice strength yesterday and today. Not as much as with m 5aa, but it seems to allow for more of a pump at low reps (3-5)
  15. Super Lab Rat

same here, no problems with any hairloss and i am prone to, no sign of acne yet but I am recovering much better. I am not as sore as I am normally and I am also getting far less sleep (got a puppy and the thing is up every 2 hours) then i normally do and I am doing just fine with it.

The pumps are great, though an dthe weight is coming on slowly which is good since I am still trying to diet.
  16. Senior Member

"same here, no problems with any hairloss and i am prone to, ...."
    Sledge, you used spiro to minimise hairloss during your cycle didn't you??
  17. Senior Member

What are your thoughts on suppression with M4OHN? Will this shut you down as hard as Nandrolone, or does the 4OH help in that regard?
  18. Super Lab Rat

I am taking a break from the sprio as well as wanting to see if this really was easy on the hairline like it is suppossed to be. I think it will supress, I think everything supresses it just makes it easier that way. Instead of hopng it wont and finding out it does to late. But I am not having any loss in sex drive if that is what you mean.
  19. New Member

Just a quick note, I didnt really notice it until today, but I am getting some freaky vascularity in my calves and triceps.
  20. New Member

Sledge or Pro did you get any hairloss from the M-Dien? And if so what is good to combat it?
  21. Super Lab Rat

I took spiro while on MDien but I had no more then normal with it.

Well my weights being lifted are going up, I dont feel focused or actually stronger like i do with m5aa but I am just able to lift more weight or more reps. My sleep patterns still suck but I am doing just fine. I will probably be adding 4 OHT cyp to this after the end of the third week.
  22. New Member

Quote Originally Posted by Designer Supps
    I took spiro while on MDien but I had no more then normal with it.

Well my weights being lifted are going up, I dont feel focused or actually stronger like i do with m5aa but I am just able to lift more weight or more reps. My sleep patterns still suck but I am doing just fine. I will probably be adding 4 OHT cyp to this after the end of the third week.
    I'm looking forward to the 4-OH-T cyp. Also, is there any progesterone issues with M4OH-N ? Or, even 4-OH-N cyp (4-OH Deca as sold by VPX)?
    Since 4-OH-T does not aromatise to estrogen and in fact has anti-aromatase activity, should 4-OH-N not have any progesterone issues?

Sledge, why did you test the Methyl 4-OHN before injecting 4-OH-N Cyp, where there are no liver issues?
  23. Super Lab Rat

because most people dont like to inject when it comes down to it, so I didnt need to find out how i liked it cause I dont think most will use it. I dont think m4OHN is going to have much of a liver issue but well see.
  24. Advanced Member

i'm weird. way more interested in 4ohn cyp than in m4ohn
  25. Banned

I am really liking the M4OHN so far. I have a log here as well.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. msten log(coming soon)
    By stillchillin in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 51
    Last Post: 07-08-2014, 02:06 PM
  2. Joint Armor Log Opps COMING SOON!!!
    By CaptHowdy5150 in forum Lecheek Nutrition
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 04-23-2013, 11:55 AM
  3. DecaVol log coming soon!
    By BrYmAsTeR17 in forum Advanced Muscle Science