Havoc and lethargy

rontom

Awards
Hi guys, first of all i'm new to posting on this site, read a lot of threads and gained a fair amount of info from here so thanks to the guys who contribute their knowledge for the less informed to learn.

At the moment i'm on my third week of a havoc cycle, had some amazing gains so far, strength and size, my only issue at this stage of my cycle is lethargy, i'm drained most of the day apart from in the gym.

I'm lucky in the sense i'm abroad at the moment able to live a relaxed stress free lifestyle, lots of rest and plenty of sleep but i feel this lethargy is draining my motivation a little and i want to get the most out of this.

My weight is now 159 pounds, i'm consuming a very clean, healthy diet throughout this consiting of about 1200 calories of complex carbs, 1000 cals from sources of protein and 900 to 1000 of healthy fats and making sure my water intake is high.

I'm not running anything with havoc apart from milk thistle, i have nolvadex and inhibit e for pct, creatine and a test booster.

Apart from that supplements are hard to come by here so i was wondering if there was anything i could do in relation to my diet? ie stimulants or adding simple carbs.

Any help would be really grateful, thanks guys!

ktatro1

ktatro1

Awards
  • Established
try to stay away from stimulants as it might cause unwanted BP problems. Theoretically, you can run them while on cycle, you just have to make sure blood pressure is in check. Other-wise take some kinda B-complex and/or multivitamin if you aren't, and that should help in a more natural way.

rontom

Awards
Ah ok cool, i've been using a multivitamin but not a vitamin b or b complex aswell. I can source this kind of thing no problem here.

One more thing, would adding more carbs around the time i train be of benefit to the lethargy issue, maybe more simple carbs like adding honey or energy drink pre workout?

ktatro1

ktatro1

Awards
  • Established
a teaspoon of natural honey might help a little before training. Just be careful about how many times you use that to supplement simple carbs in. I don't know what your goals are for this cycle so I'm not sure about how your diet should be.

rontom

Awards
Well to be honest my expectations have been more than reached from this so far, i was looking at adding 8-10 pounds lean while keeping my bodyfat about the same which i think is around 10 to 12%. I've gained 12lbs to date and if anything i think i've lost BF but hard to say without measuring.

This is my first cycle and i have to say i'm amazed with my results so far, once this lethargy problem is sorted "tomorrow i'll look into b vitamins as you said" i think i'll see more from this cycle.

Where i have seen my most growth is my legs and back, big compound exercises like my deadlifts, squats, straight legs, leg presses etc have went through the roof, my chest has had a lot of growth in the 3 weeks so far but my weights don't show this as much. bi's and tri's are slow aswell.