test suspension site injections

texastweeter

texastweeter

Awards
  • Established
I have always been a bit skeptical about site injections to make particular muscle groups grow. Now due to inferior genetics, my calvs are less than satisfactory for me, not bad, just not up to my standards. What are you alls opnion on test suspension site injections prior to calf workuts 2x a week during a t-bol, test-e, var cycle?

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
may hurt a little!

when it was time for me to do a calf injection i bugged out and didnt do it and pinned somewhere else

im too much of a ***** to do it there,

id say be careful as you may end up VERY sore

mooch2321

mooch2321

Awards
  • Established
you might get some localized swelling but ive never really gotten any benefit from sight injection....alr has a protocol in one of his books using prop,tren and grapeseed oil i think....but this would be the same idea as synthol

mooch2321

mooch2321

Awards
  • Established
may hurt a little!

when it was time for me to do a calf injection i bugged out and didnt do it and pinned somewhere else

im too much of a ***** to do it there,

id say be careful as you may end up VERY sore

ive pinned a lot of tren in my calves....worked up to a full cc in ....its not that bad, now suspension on th eother hand.....

texastweeter

texastweeter

Awards
  • Established
kinda my ideas on the subject. and as always mooch, i hold your opnion in the highest of reguard. thx

mooch2321

mooch2321

Awards
  • Established
thanks man...right back at ya! ive actually been toying with the idea of synthol myself....a local amatuer bb'er i know put about 2 inches on his calves last year and they actually looked really good...on the other hand...thats one success story out of the million disasters ive seen....i would want someone whos done it before to assist....

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
yeah, the mix of suspension plus synthol, or brewing your own relatively low mg/ml test suspension using capryillic acid for oil (like 5mg/ml sort of thing) and following a synthol protocol SEEMS to work from people i've talked to who have done it. It also hurts like hell the whole one month cycle of it. so **** all that. thankfully I have pretty decent calves as is, closing in on 17"

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
What exercises are you guys using to beef up your calves? Mine don't grow much... just get veinier.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm doing DC style, so whether seated, leg press, whatever the idea is doing a weight where I do a single set of 12ish with 5 seconds from top to maximum stretch, then hold 15 seconds at that max stretch, then explosive up. 1 set like that every 4 days

texastweeter

texastweeter

Awards
  • Established
2x a week, high volume 3 exercises with 4 sets of 30-50 depending on the day

ShakesAllDay

ShakesAllDay

Awards
  • Established
I've gotten great results from sprinting and jumping. Much better than various calf-raises I had always done.

Grab some 50# DBs and jump as high as you can.