Epi Pulse log

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
So it is closing in on day 1. It is going to be a 7 week Epi pulse cut.

I start on Sunday with 20. Tuesday is 30. Thursday is 40. Start back up on Sunday at 50 and continue on at 50. I will be taking Hyperdrol X2 at 2 caps a night on "off" nights.

I will also be using Slim Xtreme to help with my cut. Not so much for the appetite suppression but extra calorie burn and focus.

Right now diet is the Anabolic Diet. When I carb up on the weekends I take Anabolic Pump mainly so I don't completely crash after being without carbs then stuffing my face with them.

My workout routine is P90X. So far it has worked out pretty well. People have said they can tell I am leaning out a little already(week 4). I will also on occassion be flipping a tractor tire and taking a 16 pound sledgehammer to it :hammer:

This will take 99 EFX capsules by Performance Design.

If I forgot to mention anything let me know. I wrote this at 4 AM so it is very likely lol.

Originally post #4

Ya after 4 weeks I can already tell a difference. The thing I really like about the P90X is it will line up perfect with my 3 times a week pulse.

The carbs are hard to avoid but it is nice knowing I only have to wait for the weekend so I can eat them again. I am not trying to cut a massive amount of weight in a short amount of time. I would be happy to be under 200(208 right now) with some strength increase.

TravisG

TravisG

Awards
  • Established
i'll subscribe. im looking forward to seeing how epi pulses. ill follow along for this one.

Also, I dont know if youve ever done p90x before but i used it last winter on a cut. and let me tell you, its a legit infomercial program. some of the lifts are weird but the workouts will kick your ass. no way youll gain mass from it but great for a cut

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I'm watching... i did a very similar cut I think I told you about, almost the same thing but I was cycling clen throughout it too.

The diet is so hard to do, carbs are everywhere, can't hardly go out to eat at all... Good luck man, i know it's not easy.

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Final Review

It was a great cycle. I leaned up quite a bit at the beginning but some weight came back on at the end. It came with strength so I cant complain too much. I weighted myself on the 9th of October and I was 215 in the gym with everything on in the afternoon so I am guessing was more like 212/211.

My libido never suffered which was great since in past cycles it had ran away.

Strength and endurance was through the roof. While doing P90X I was moving ahead of the video. I set a number of PR within a few weeks of coming back into the gym at a lighter weight.

Got a little bit of acne but nothing too horrible. No back pumps. Was tired a lot but might have been from the workouts. Seemed to sweat more than usual which is a feat in itself. I should be adding new pics up soon.

TGD

Awards
Im in - would be good to know your starting weight and height and BF% if you have had it measured?... or is the 5.6' @ 208lbs up to date?

Any plans for PCT or not going to unless required given you are pulsing?

Really looking forward to this.

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Im in - would be good to know your starting weight and height and BF% if you have had it measured?... or is the 5.6' @ 208lbs up to date?

Any plans for PCT or not going to unless required given you are pulsing?

Really looking forward to this.
Not too clear on the BF%. The 5'6" 208 is fairly accurate. I don't have scale at home. When I do go to the gym it says 211... with shoes, clothes, and this is in the afternoon. So I am guessing 208.

Really just playing it by how I feel. After all is said and done. I have Clomid, Sustain Alpha, etc. I am thinking I will use Sustain Alpha then take some Diesel Test Hardcore for the hell of it after I am done with the SA.

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ok day 1. Crappy sleep and woke up late but I still took Anabolic Pump and Slim Xtreme. I took 2 Epi after I ate. I ended up taking White Flood and Purple Wrath because I was still having some trouble shaking being tired.

The workout was chest, shoulders, and tris. It went well. I have only done this workout once before and it felt easier this time around can't wait to see how Epi affects my strength and endurance. Was a little worried my chest was still going to be tired from flipping tires the day before but it was ok. Forearms are still not recovering.

Tomorrow I will be taking the SX again. I get a great addition to my P90X workout thanks to a buddy of mine who is going to be letting me borrow his adjustable weights. So I will really be able to push myself now. Might even do some more tractor tire flipping depending on the weather.

I really want to add some pics but I am having some trouble doing it. I really think pictures tell a lot better story then some numbers.

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

1st picture I have uploaded onto AM, thanks Unreal.

This is the tire I am talking about when I say tire flipping. PR is 21 for a set so far.

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
So I couldn't sleep last night. It was probably a number of things.

I decided to just stay up and then do P90X in the morning. I took my Slim Xtreme and half a scoop of JP8. To make sure I would be awake. Had a great workout. Did pretty well for my 1st time doing the plyometrics workout. Just a little hard on the joints.

In class I felt focused enough considering no sleep and it being the 1st day so it was boring.Still had a healthy appetite. Got hungry after a few hours but nothing too crazy. Should be interesting to see how much this help with cravings. I ended up crashing at 4 but that was 10 hour after i took it and with no sleep the night before.

TGD

Awards
So you are taking the epi in the AM? And training AM as well?

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
So you are taking the epi in the AM? And training AM as well?
Yes the goal is to train early, but that won't always work out.

Tomorrow bump it up to 30 mg. I can't wait to get on the higher dosage already.

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
This is cold before my workout

So this is what I am starting from. I know I know please cut me some slack.

This is after my back and bis workout. Kind of goofy but I was improvising and in a hurry.

TGD

Awards
Haha - should have had the camera facing you.. not at the tap and reflecting off the mirror lol.

Looking forward to updates.

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Lol well I was kind of in a hurry and if u have ever done P90X u will agree with me it wears u out. I sweat so much it is crazy.

Today was just a bad day in general. Decided not to do yoga today. My elbows are really sore for some reason.

Tomorrow is 40mg. I am thinking 20/20 dosage.

TGD

Awards
Joint dryness already from the Epi possibly? Surely not linked....?

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Joint dryness already from the Epi possibly? Surely not linked....?
I won't say it is related to the Epi because I have only taken it twice (20,30). I think it is unrelated.

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Had been lazy and took some more time off. Finally did some kind of working out today. Did half of the P90X legs/back workout. Then walked 3 miles. Followed that up with tire flipping got a PR of 25 and had an extremely painful calf cramp.
Tomorrow is the 1st day I test out 50mg.

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Sunday felt great. Took 30mg preworkout then 20mg post. My muscles are really starting to fill out during my workouts. Those crazy type pumps. I am able to use more weight.
Tire flipping has been rough on my wrist hopefully it doesn't get worse.
This is week 2.

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
The epi isn't good for joints so your wrist will probably only get worse. Do you have any joint care supplements? Might be a good idea.

Glad you're feeling better with it, 50mg pulsing is about right for epi :)

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ya I know it is wishful thinking. I am taking Orange Triad which has some joint supplements in it but I think I am going to add in some extra.

I have been rotating my wrist some and it has helped some.

Ya I am ready for tomorrow. Another back/bi day.

I might actually go to a gym today and be able to check my weight.

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
subbed

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
So Monday went to the gym and did a spin class. My weight was 208.8 with everything on so I am guessing 205. Wish I had a more accurate reading.

Tuesday started my back/bis workout then about half through stopped. I was sweating my @ss off. That is very noticable and I usually sweat a lot to begin with.

I finished my workout drenched. Numbers were skewed because of the rest. Although I can tell they are def going up either way.

Everything is really starting to show. Definition is more evident in the upper body. I am def looking forward to seeing how much change will be made after week 7.

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Today is yoga day for p90x. Plan on doing that at about 10 tonight. Nice way to calm down and settle down for the good sleep.

Did the tire thing today. 10/15/41/21 The most I had done previously was 25 but today was a lot better conditions(cooler out and a little added motivation).

I am ready for another 50mg day tomorrow morning. It will be legs/back. Pull ups out the @ss.

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thursday ended up doing legs/back late. Was a good workout. Took forever to get the motivation to get started but once I did I was good. Sweat like a mad man. Numbers are up. Did 21 chin ups which is up 2.

Body is def tightening up. Plan on getting some new pics up this weekend for the start of week 3. Some crazy quick results.

Friday was an off day. Took it easy. Had/have a nasty headache. Joints are much better now.

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Saturday ended up not flipping bc friends were busy. Went to the fitness center and had a short arm workout. 3 supersets doing each for 3 sets. Had a great pump going and felt strong especially my Tris. Then went and watched UFC. Talk about a night of crazy KOs.

Sunday did P90X chest/shoulders/tris. Had a great workout. Went up on everything and look jacked after my workout. I will post up some pics. This will be the start of week 3.

Idk if it is the stuff(Slim Xtreme and Epi), my workouts(P90X), or my diet(anabolic diet) but I am noticing extremely fast results. Wasn't planning on doing another Epi pulse in the future but I might have to since I do have another bottle.

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
This was post chest/shoulders/tris workout. I am horrible at taking self pics. I need to just give up and have someone take them.

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
This was post chest/shoulders/tris workout. I am horrible at taking self pics. I need to just give up and have someone take them.

Find a spot with some overhead lighting and prop the camera on top of something at chest height, use the 10 second timer, gives you enough time to strike a pose. I could never do a mirror-cellphone pic, doesn't work.

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ya I will have to find a room with decent overhead light. Old house, I have been without overhead light in my room for over a month now lol.

Oh ya I forgot to mention I had some rash looking thing on my sternum wednesday after flipping the tire. It was bothering me. Sensitive to the touch and felt like a low fire when I was taking a shower. Still a little present in that pic.

Libido is crazy strong. Even though I go to a college full of ugly girls my head still turns quite a bit. Thursday in class couldn't help by keep checking out the girl sitting next to me in a dress. It keeps me up at night and it takes longer to finish.

Epi appears to be my horny PH.

TGD

Awards
Libido is crazy strong. Even though I go to a college full of ugly girls my head still turns quite a bit. Thursday in class couldn't help by keep checking out the girl sitting next to me in a dress. It keeps me up at night and it takes longer to finish.

Epi appears to be my horny PH.
Boom - go epi!

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Worked out later than I would have liked but had to take care of somethings.

I am surprisingly in a good mood. Usually have some bad road rage but today when crap happened out on the roads I just laughed it off.

Today was back and bis. Went crazy on some pull ups. 1st set was wide front pull ups did a PR of 18. They arent super wide like I would like but good enough. Last workout got 16. Upped my weight on everything and felt pretty fresh afterwards.

50mg is def the sweet spot for me on a pulse.

Even took some pics post workout.

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Damn bro looking thickkk

man your next few weeks are going to be fun

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ya I don't have a problem with thickness thats for sure. My favorite part of my body is def my back if yall haven't noticed. I don't have the total package yet but my back is up there. I love my width. If I could get my waist down I would have a nasty V going on. Always been told I have super wide shoulders for my height.

Ya it is def all coming together nicely. Just have to make sure I sleep more.

Damn it I just felt my eye twitch.

TheDiesel85

TheDiesel85

Awards
nice man very interested in this thread. ive been wanting to do a p90x tire and hammer work out for ever. adding a pulse to this is great. i can see my self doing this same routine in the future.

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
nice man very interested in this thread. ive been wanting to do a p90x tire and hammer work out for ever. adding a pulse to this is great. i can see my self doing this same routine in the future.
It is a great combo. P90X really gets u in shape which helps with the tire because most of the time people just gas out. 1 time I had a calf cramp because I just pushed myself too hard. Flipping the tire is a lot mental to be honest. The workout schedule for P90X lines up perfect for a pulse. Def hit me up if u ever have any questions about it.

TheDiesel85

TheDiesel85

Awards
It is a great combo. P90X really gets u in shape which helps with the tire because most of the time people just gas out. 1 time I had a calf cramp because I just pushed myself too hard. Flipping the tire is a lot mental to be honest. The workout schedule for P90X lines up perfect for a pulse. Def hit me up if u ever have any questions about it.

sick. ya im almost for sure ill be dong this at some point. if i need anything ill let ya know. thanks bro. looking forward to more results from ya.

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ended up being a rest day. Will just do the yoga on Friday. Tomorrow is legs/back and might actually do abs like I am supposed to. I plan on going to wrestling even though apparently it will be a basics day. Not like I am all that good anyway. Saturday hopefully will get to flip. Here is to hoping my body holds up for all this. Joints in my elbows, right shoulder, and ankles have been iffy lately.

TheDiesel85

TheDiesel85

Awards
lmao. you sound like my body. always something wrong and it never holds up to the abuse i give it.

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ya Idk how many people here wrestle or watch wrestling but today it hurt just to get in bottom position. My ankles r so stick I can't lay them flat too long or else it starts hurting. They started "open mats" this week lol. There were quite a few guys there a lot of freshmen. Some of them I can tell already r going to be hopeless.

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ok so update. Thursday was legs/back did 22 chin ups. Downed a shake then went straight to wrestling. It was only an hour. Just show the guys some stuff and let them drill. Wrestled around some and found out I am NOOOOTTTT in wrestling condition. Then 1 of the wrestlers wanted to go flip the tractor tire before he went to work. A light workout compared to usual. Went 10, 15, 25, and then 10 fast a lightening. I mean the tire barely touched the ground.

Friday ended up being an off day. Planned on doing yoga to make up for not doing it Wednesday. Had some stuff I have to take care of and then friends came into town so I hung out with them and stayed up late so I woke up late this morning. But it was great getting 7-8 hours of sleep. Doing some yard work today and then yoga tonight fo sho. Ready for my dose of 50mg tomorrow doing chest/shoulders/tris. Might get up a chest shot IF I can get 1 I am not too ashamed of.

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
lol i cant wait to buy a tractor tire.
If u buy 1 I will come beat u with the 16 pound sledge hammer I use on my friends tractor tire lol. Go to a tire disposal place they will gladly give u 1 for free.

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Side note: Have been feeling really good on cycle. Like nothing bothers me too bad and if it does it passes fairly quickly. But lately just feel off. Maybe I need to workout more. Maybe 50mg of EFX will help me "feel" better tomorrow.

How about them OSO Cowboys!? (I live in GA lol)

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Sunday did chest/shoulders/tris then did abs which was unusual. Took some post workout pics. I took a lot and hated them all. I hate my chest period.

This was the 1 that was said to be better.

This has been my "recovery" week so I havent really been working out. Did go to wrestling and wrestled around a little. Plan on doing yoga tonight. Cant wait to start lifting again.

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I have still yet to do yoga. Was going to do it tonight but I think I tweaked my back somehow.

Went to wrestling today. Made a few kids feel a lil pain. So ready to get these season started.

Actually went and lifted today. Just arms to screw around a little bit on my recovery week. Used the whole stack for tricep rope extensions. My bis got pumped up a little too quick. Made it a little hard to do curls.

Going to the chiropractor tomorrow so I can hopefully squat tomorrow.

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Friday went and did legs with a powerlifter friend of mine. Squats felt good, did 315 for sets of 8 and 9 I do my squats LOW none of this quart squat BS. Did 2 different leg curls. Then hip machines. Made him do abs since I need to work mine. Legs felt sore today but nothing too major.

Today lifted again did some upper body. Bench did a set of 225 for 10 reps which isnt terrible since I havent benched in like 3 monthes. Then T-bar rows mmmm worked up to 5 plates did 8 reps the last set. Seated dumbell shoulder presses didn't max out my potential bc I forgot how easy they were most I used was 65s. WIDE pull ups did 3 sets 8-6 rep range. Finished off with some overhead rope tri extensions. Then went to the steam room. Weight was 205 so not happy.

Then went and flipped the tractor tire. 1st set 10 flips. The follow 3 sets did 15 flips. Supposed to flip again tomorrow.

Tomorrow will be chest/back for P90X then tire flipping. I want to go back to the gym and do some HIIT to remove some stubborn fat.

I decided to only carb load 1 day this week because of my weight but it will be a lot!

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
So you want to really drop weight faster on this cycle? Treat the epi as being your muscle protector and just drop even more carbs and do even more cardio, that's the fastest way to do it... You are big, you'll look real good once you get all the fat off, i was the same way i bulked and bulked and I was like 18% bodyfat and I cut down to 12 and it made such an unbelievable difference... Took lots of cardio and low carbing tho.

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Well I thought I was closer to 200 and at 1 point was. Carbs are basically nonexistant except carb loading which is going to be reduced to 1 day a week. I def plan on upping my cardio. I have been slacking off in that department. Ya thanks for the encouragement unreal. I can't wait to see what I look like at 190.

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Chest/back p90x today. Felt good but was sore from lifting yesterday. Chest felt full real quick. 50 mg is def where it is at 30 pre 20 post. Numbers were up but nothing too crazy because of soreness.

Flipped the tire and felt good but was sore in my hips. Tomorrow hopefully will do plyo depending on my hips.

Have had lots of ideas of what to run through my head. I should write them down b4 I lose them.

For "PCT" I am thinking Anadraulic State and T-911 will be enough.

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Today ended up being an off day because it would have been plyo but my hips and legs r still sore enough from squats. Plus a friend of mine invited me to do legs with him Tuesday. So instead of doing shoulders/arms on Tuesday and legs/back on Thursday I will be doing legs tomorrow and shoulders/arms on Thursday.

I can't wait to get on the mats tomorrow. It is def something to look forward to after a lame ass day of class.

Tomorrow I plan on dosing Epi 40/20 and see how that goes because I have a little something planned for my other bottle of Epi so I can dose this pulse higher.