FINAFLEX V2.0 LIMITED EDITION

Chucke

Awards
Just bought some of this and was wondering if anybody had any experience with it.

Supplement Facts

Serving Size: 1 Capsule
Servings Per Container: 60

Amount % DailyPer Serving Value

FINAFLEX V2.0 Blend 550mg **
13-Ethyl-3-Methoxy-Gona-2,5(10)-Diene-17-one 25mg*
Estra-4,9-diene-3,17-dione 25mg **
3, 17 ketoetiochol-triene 10mg **

Milk Thistle (80% Silymarian) 120mg **
NAC (N-Acetyl Cysteine) 250mg **
Vitamin C (ascorbic acid) 50mg 83%

If there's already a thread about this I appologize - just point me there if you don't mind....

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
This is similar to sus500, it's a stack of 19-nor "tren" with ergomax LMG. They've added ATD and some other stuff to it.

Personally I'd call this the gyno stack if you are at all prone to it (I got gyno on max LMG & tren so I would never stack them).

If you're not susceptible to that though, it should be pretty solid for strength and weight gains, although watery-weight... Shutdown is strong on these too. Only good thing is its nonmethyls.

Mass_69

Mass_69

Awards
  • Established
Personally I'd call this the gyno stack if you are at all prone to it (I got gyno on max LMG & tren so I would never stack them).
I was thinking "The Limp D!ck" stack... 2 progestins and ATD... ouch.

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar

Chucke

Awards
This is similar to sus500, it's a stack of 19-nor "tren" with ergomax LMG. They've added ATD and some other stuff to it.

If you're not susceptible to that though, it should be pretty solid for strength and weight gains, although watery-weight... Shutdown is strong on these too. Only good thing is its nonmethyls.
Thanks Machine I appreciate the info. I'm not prone to gyno - but am very prone to water retention...ankles looked like they belonged to a pregnant lady toward the end of my SD cycle...

Maybe I could run a low dose SERM during the cycle.

mcbeets

Awards
limp d1ck cycle. trust me i took the original (fina 550). got massive strength, but shutdown real real hard.