New PH released Element Nutrition

Page 1 of 3 123 Last
  1. New PH released Element Nutrition

Hey guys, I went to a local supplement shop and they were telling me about this "Element Nutrition Warrior" that they've been selling for about a week now (pretty new).

I will post the ingredients and if you guys could enlighten me/give me some info/thoughts or concerns it would be greatly appreciated.

30mg of 19-norandrosta4,9 diene 3,17 dione

10mg of 2a,3a-epithio-17a-methyl-5a-androstan-17b-ol

6mg of 2a-17a-dimethyl-17b-hydroxy-5a-androstan-3-one

5mg of bioperine

2. "Tren"
    Epi
    SD
    M.Ed. Ex Phys

•   

3. Quote Originally Posted by Rodja View Post
    "Tren"
    Epi
    SD
    So a combination of all 3? Not familar with EPI.

4. bout time people conformed to the lower dose superdrol in these stacks!

5. So is this a good PH for mass gains? I used M-drol last summer and I had great results.
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by Manic View Post
    So is this a good PH for mass gains? I used M-drol last summer and I had great results.
    Yes, but the sides and PCT are going to blow.
    M.Ed. Ex Phys

7. Quote Originally Posted by Rodja View Post
    Yes, but the sides and PCT are going to blow.
    Thanks I apprecaite your reply. Would you recommend Novaldex (sp) and or 6-oxo as PCT? I haven't noticed any side effects when I used M-drol, I know they're different per individual.

8. man that sounds like a fun pill. my 3 favorites in one pill, yummmy.

9. Quote Originally Posted by Manic View Post
    Thanks I apprecaite your reply. Would you recommend Novaldex (sp) and or 6-oxo as PCT? I haven't noticed any side effects when I used M-drol, I know they're different per individual.
    You'll definitely want a SERM (e.g. nolvadex not novadex)
    M.Ed. Ex Phys

10. Quote Originally Posted by Rodja View Post
    You'll definitely want a SERM (e.g. nolvadex not novadex)
    Sounds good, I'll have to check into that. I hope I see good results, I plan to start it this weekend.

11. Quote Originally Posted by Manic View Post
    Sounds good, I'll have to check into that. I hope I see good results, I plan to start it this weekend.
    I would suggest to wait until you get your SERM.
    M.Ed. Ex Phys

12. Alright, I thought a PCT was taken during the last week (4th week) of a cycle? I took my PCT after my 4th week of the last cycle previously. Am I to take nolvadex during the PH?

13. 2/2/3/3 + a few days depending on how I felt

bigass PCT

Uhm, prepare for retard strength?

^well that's my thoughts. People just keep stacking more **** together, how long before I see a quad-stack. Or people stacking products that are stacked. LOL.
    Mostly answered PM's
    Don't post on my profile, I don't read that stuff, PM me instead
    <------ Hard to believe, but I wasn't on any anabolics in the avatar shot

14. Quote Originally Posted by UnrealMachine View Post
    2/2/3/3 + a few days depending on how I felt

bigass PCT

Uhm, prepare for retard strength?

^well that's my thoughts. People just keep stacking more **** together, how long before I see a quad-stack. Or people stacking products that are stacked. LOL.

1st let me thank you all for the post and 2nd please excuse my ignorance.

When you refer to 2/2/3/3 you speak of 4 week cycle correct? As in 2 pills for the 1st 2 weeks then 3 pills for the last 2 weeks? Not sure what 2/2/3/3 represent. Thanks for clearafying, my friend has been instructing me but he has been very busy with his new job so I no longer have anyone to go to directly.

15. hmm maybe they should add a few more things in their and just call it liver bombs

16. Quote Originally Posted by Manic View Post
    1st let me thank you all for the post and 2nd please excuse my ignorance.

When you refer to 2/2/3/3 you speak of 4 week cycle correct? As in 2 pills for the 1st 2 weeks then 3 pills for the last 2 weeks? Not sure what 2/2/3/3 represent. Thanks for clearafying, my friend has been instructing me but he has been very busy with his new job so I no longer have anyone to go to directly.
    Yeah i mean pills per day for each sequential week.

Starting at 2 is good, you've got 60 tren, 20 epi, 12 superdrol, that's enough to make great gains right there. On 3 you should be flying, but watch for sides, shutdown, backpumps, blood pressure.
    Mostly answered PM's
    Don't post on my profile, I don't read that stuff, PM me instead
    <------ Hard to believe, but I wasn't on any anabolics in the avatar shot

17. I personally LOATHE superdrol pplex stack. Lethargy is sooo much to handle. And I got NO results from CEL brand mdrol. Pplex I love A LOT. I like the "tren" compounds too.

I say run 3 pills straight thru. It'll be nice

18. Quote Originally Posted by Manic View Post
    Alright, I thought a PCT was taken during the last week (4th week) of a cycle? I took my PCT after my 4th week of the last cycle previously. Am I to take nolvadex during the PH?
    It is taken after the cycle, but you always want to have everything on hand before starting.
    M.Ed. Ex Phys

19. Quote Originally Posted by UnrealMachine View Post
    Yeah i mean pills per day for each sequential week.

Starting at 2 is good, you've got 60 tren, 20 epi, 12 superdrol, that's enough to make great gains right there. On 3 you should be flying, but watch for sides, shutdown, backpumps, blood pressure.

Thanks for clearing that up, I understand now.

You guys are pretty knowledgeable, I really appreciate the insight/comments.

How would you recommend a PCT to be done? Should I utalize the 6 oxo at all?

20. Quote Originally Posted by Rodja View Post
    It is taken after the cycle, but you always want to have everything on hand before starting.
    K good deal, that's what I thought, I've always taken it after the 4th week (end of cycle depending on how long I run this cycle)

21. Quote Originally Posted by Manic View Post
    Alright, I thought a PCT was taken during the last week (4th week) of a cycle? I took my PCT after my 4th week of the last cycle previously. Am I to take nolvadex during the PH?
    It's posts like these that make me stop coming here too often.

Put simply, if you don't know, you shouldn't be frigging using this stuff. It's not like proper pct and use of orals is hard to figure out. A week of PCT? Three frigging methylated orals stacked in one pill? Good Christ on a pork rind.

22. Quote Originally Posted by crazyfool405 View Post
    I personally LOATHE superdrol pplex stack. Lethargy is sooo much to handle. And I got NO results from CEL brand mdrol. Pplex I love A LOT. I like the "tren" compounds too.

I say run 3 pills straight thru. It'll be nice
    No Pplex in this pill,

Its epi, tren, super

23. Also, these are not PH's; they are designer steroids.
    M.Ed. Ex Phys

24. Im here to save your life.. Stay off the stuff til your 1000% sure and have everything laid out in front of you and know exactly what you are going to do with no questions asked.

25. Quote Originally Posted by Manic View Post
    Hey guys, I went to a local supplement shop and they were telling me about this "Element Nutrition Warrior" that they've been selling for about a week now (pretty new).

I will post the ingredients and if you guys could enlighten me/give me some info/thoughts or concerns it would be greatly appreciated.

30mg of 19-norandrosta4,9 diene 3,17 dione

10mg of 2a,3a-epithio-17a-methyl-5a-androstan-17b-ol

6mg of 2a-17a-dimethyl-17b-hydroxy-5a-androstan-3-one

5mg of bioperine
    2 methylated together , sry guys no matter how low the dose its not for me.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 02-19-2011, 01:24 PM
  2. Any of the new ph's stackable with M1T????
    By Bildo_21 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 08-19-2006, 01:46 PM
  3. New PHs and Alopecia (Hair-Loss)
    By Rage (SoCal) in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 47
    Last Post: 08-15-2006, 01:05 PM
  4. bruce kneeler's new phs turinabol
    By sicosico in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 11-28-2004, 12:00 AM
  5. New PH FAQ-M 1T and other Methyls