New PH released Element Nutrition

Page 1 of 3 123 Last
  1. New PH released Element Nutrition


    Hey guys, I went to a local supplement shop and they were telling me about this "Element Nutrition Warrior" that they've been selling for about a week now (pretty new).

    I will post the ingredients and if you guys could enlighten me/give me some info/thoughts or concerns it would be greatly appreciated.

    30mg of 19-norandrosta4,9 diene 3,17 dione

    10mg of 2a,3a-epithio-17a-methyl-5a-androstan-17b-ol

    6mg of 2a-17a-dimethyl-17b-hydroxy-5a-androstan-3-one

    5mg of bioperine


  2. "Tren"
    Epi
    SD
    M.Ed. Ex Phys

    •   
       


  3. Quote Originally Posted by Rodja View Post
    "Tren"
    Epi
    SD
    So a combination of all 3? Not familar with EPI.

  4. bout time people conformed to the lower dose superdrol in these stacks!

  5. So is this a good PH for mass gains? I used M-drol last summer and I had great results.
    •   
       


  6. Quote Originally Posted by Manic View Post
    So is this a good PH for mass gains? I used M-drol last summer and I had great results.
    Yes, but the sides and PCT are going to blow.
    M.Ed. Ex Phys


  7. Quote Originally Posted by Rodja View Post
    Yes, but the sides and PCT are going to blow.
    Thanks I apprecaite your reply. Would you recommend Novaldex (sp) and or 6-oxo as PCT? I haven't noticed any side effects when I used M-drol, I know they're different per individual.

  8. man that sounds like a fun pill. my 3 favorites in one pill, yummmy.

  9. Quote Originally Posted by Manic View Post
    Thanks I apprecaite your reply. Would you recommend Novaldex (sp) and or 6-oxo as PCT? I haven't noticed any side effects when I used M-drol, I know they're different per individual.
    You'll definitely want a SERM (e.g. nolvadex not novadex)
    M.Ed. Ex Phys


  10. Quote Originally Posted by Rodja View Post
    You'll definitely want a SERM (e.g. nolvadex not novadex)
    Sounds good, I'll have to check into that. I hope I see good results, I plan to start it this weekend.

  11. Quote Originally Posted by Manic View Post
    Sounds good, I'll have to check into that. I hope I see good results, I plan to start it this weekend.
    I would suggest to wait until you get your SERM.
    M.Ed. Ex Phys


  12. Alright, I thought a PCT was taken during the last week (4th week) of a cycle? I took my PCT after my 4th week of the last cycle previously. Am I to take nolvadex during the PH?

  13. 2/2/3/3 + a few days depending on how I felt

    bigass PCT

    Uhm, prepare for retard strength?


    ^well that's my thoughts. People just keep stacking more **** together, how long before I see a quad-stack. Or people stacking products that are stacked. LOL.
    Mostly answered PM's
    Don't post on my profile, I don't read that stuff, PM me instead
    <------ Hard to believe, but I wasn't on any anabolics in the avatar shot

  14. Quote Originally Posted by UnrealMachine View Post
    2/2/3/3 + a few days depending on how I felt

    bigass PCT

    Uhm, prepare for retard strength?


    ^well that's my thoughts. People just keep stacking more **** together, how long before I see a quad-stack. Or people stacking products that are stacked. LOL.

    1st let me thank you all for the post and 2nd please excuse my ignorance.

    When you refer to 2/2/3/3 you speak of 4 week cycle correct? As in 2 pills for the 1st 2 weeks then 3 pills for the last 2 weeks? Not sure what 2/2/3/3 represent. Thanks for clearafying, my friend has been instructing me but he has been very busy with his new job so I no longer have anyone to go to directly.

  15. hmm maybe they should add a few more things in their and just call it liver bombs

  16. Quote Originally Posted by Manic View Post
    1st let me thank you all for the post and 2nd please excuse my ignorance.

    When you refer to 2/2/3/3 you speak of 4 week cycle correct? As in 2 pills for the 1st 2 weeks then 3 pills for the last 2 weeks? Not sure what 2/2/3/3 represent. Thanks for clearafying, my friend has been instructing me but he has been very busy with his new job so I no longer have anyone to go to directly.
    Yeah i mean pills per day for each sequential week.

    Starting at 2 is good, you've got 60 tren, 20 epi, 12 superdrol, that's enough to make great gains right there. On 3 you should be flying, but watch for sides, shutdown, backpumps, blood pressure.
    Mostly answered PM's
    Don't post on my profile, I don't read that stuff, PM me instead
    <------ Hard to believe, but I wasn't on any anabolics in the avatar shot

  17. I personally LOATHE superdrol pplex stack. Lethargy is sooo much to handle. And I got NO results from CEL brand mdrol. Pplex I love A LOT. I like the "tren" compounds too.

    I say run 3 pills straight thru. It'll be nice

  18. Quote Originally Posted by Manic View Post
    Alright, I thought a PCT was taken during the last week (4th week) of a cycle? I took my PCT after my 4th week of the last cycle previously. Am I to take nolvadex during the PH?
    It is taken after the cycle, but you always want to have everything on hand before starting.
    M.Ed. Ex Phys


  19. Quote Originally Posted by UnrealMachine View Post
    Yeah i mean pills per day for each sequential week.

    Starting at 2 is good, you've got 60 tren, 20 epi, 12 superdrol, that's enough to make great gains right there. On 3 you should be flying, but watch for sides, shutdown, backpumps, blood pressure.

    Thanks for clearing that up, I understand now.

    You guys are pretty knowledgeable, I really appreciate the insight/comments.

    How would you recommend a PCT to be done? Should I utalize the 6 oxo at all?

  20. Quote Originally Posted by Rodja View Post
    It is taken after the cycle, but you always want to have everything on hand before starting.
    K good deal, that's what I thought, I've always taken it after the 4th week (end of cycle depending on how long I run this cycle)

  21. Quote Originally Posted by Manic View Post
    Alright, I thought a PCT was taken during the last week (4th week) of a cycle? I took my PCT after my 4th week of the last cycle previously. Am I to take nolvadex during the PH?
    It's posts like these that make me stop coming here too often.

    Put simply, if you don't know, you shouldn't be frigging using this stuff. It's not like proper pct and use of orals is hard to figure out. A week of PCT? Three frigging methylated orals stacked in one pill? Good Christ on a pork rind.

  22. Quote Originally Posted by crazyfool405 View Post
    I personally LOATHE superdrol pplex stack. Lethargy is sooo much to handle. And I got NO results from CEL brand mdrol. Pplex I love A LOT. I like the "tren" compounds too.

    I say run 3 pills straight thru. It'll be nice
    No Pplex in this pill,

    Its epi, tren, super

  23. Also, these are not PH's; they are designer steroids.
    M.Ed. Ex Phys


  24. Im here to save your life.. Stay off the stuff til your 1000% sure and have everything laid out in front of you and know exactly what you are going to do with no questions asked.

  25. Quote Originally Posted by Manic View Post
    Hey guys, I went to a local supplement shop and they were telling me about this "Element Nutrition Warrior" that they've been selling for about a week now (pretty new).

    I will post the ingredients and if you guys could enlighten me/give me some info/thoughts or concerns it would be greatly appreciated.

    30mg of 19-norandrosta4,9 diene 3,17 dione

    10mg of 2a,3a-epithio-17a-methyl-5a-androstan-17b-ol

    6mg of 2a-17a-dimethyl-17b-hydroxy-5a-androstan-3-one

    5mg of bioperine
    2 methylated together , sry guys no matter how low the dose its not for me.

  26. 20 Epi and 12 SD is not that crazy. Consider that Epi is run up to 60 and SD is run up to 30 or even 40. Stacking them isn't much more than running a very solid dose of just one methyl.
    Mostly answered PM's
    Don't post on my profile, I don't read that stuff, PM me instead
    <------ Hard to believe, but I wasn't on any anabolics in the avatar shot

  27. Quote Originally Posted by UnrealMachine View Post
    20 Epi and 12 SD is not that crazy. Consider that Epi is run up to 60 and SD is run up to 30 or even 40. Stacking them isn't much more than running a very solid dose of just one methyl.
    running epi at 60 mg is not recommended , in fact most posts ive read on it suggest no higher than 40 mg also if you can get benefit from taking less why take more.
    as for SD i cannot comment but running higher doses of any steroid runs the risk of inviting more sides.

    Stacking 2 or more steroids in one capsule./tablet by different manufacturers seems to be "fashionable " at the moment and i see it purely as a sales gimmick without any regard for health

  28. Quote Originally Posted by UnrealMachine View Post
    20 Epi and 12 SD is not that crazy. Consider that Epi is run up to 60 and SD is run up to 30 or even 40. Stacking them isn't much more than running a very solid dose of just one methyl.
    Consider that the word synergy doesn't just apply to things that work good together. For all we know 20 of Epi and 12 of SD interact to make the equivalent of 1000 Dianabol. Drugs interact in unpredictable ways, there is no known safety profile for either of these Vida rejects, I don't think anyone knows what they convert to and what the activity/androgenic nature of those substances might be, and orals warrant caution to begin with. This cycle has Full Retard written all over it, and you should never go Full Retard.

  29. Quote Originally Posted by UnrealMachine View Post
    20 Epi and 12 SD is not that crazy. Consider that Epi is run up to 60 and SD is run up to 30 or even 40. Stacking them isn't much more than running a very solid dose of just one methyl.
    Yeah totally agree... Everyone us like ughhhh 2 methyls, and say NO!!!! But will run SD at like 40 or epi at 50-60... Low to mod dose of both is just as bad as a higher dosed cycle.

  30. Quote Originally Posted by CDB View Post
    Consider that the word synergy doesn't just apply to things that work good together. For all we know 20 of Epi and 12 of SD interact to make the equivalent of 1000 Dianabol. Drugs interact in unpredictable ways, there is no known safety profile for either of these Vida rejects, I don't think anyone knows what they convert to and what the activity/androgenic nature of those substances might be, and orals warrant caution to begin with. This cycle has Full Retard written all over it, and you should never go Full Retard.
    I do agree that the double and triple stacked products are pretty retarded, I do more bridges than stacks myself... but enough people have stacked just about all of them together to know about what to expect. No synergy is capable of producing some huge multiplicative effect... It's really more like the sum... The synergy comes from being able to run the sweet spot on each compound.


    20 Epi, 12 SD and 60 tren isn't so bad, it's enough to make gains off each but none is run high enough to give much sides. So the main sides will be shutdown as the sum of the three... you probably wouldn't get many other sides from those doses, and can still make good gains.

    When i stacked SD & PP i got less sides than running either because I kept SD at 20 (30 causes backpumps a lot more) and PP at 30 (40+ has higher rate of backpumps & chance at nipple soreness). Interestingly enough, when combined i didn't get a single backpump... And no taurine.
    (Maybe sides would have hit me if i ran it longer, but i didn't. )
    Mostly answered PM's
    Don't post on my profile, I don't read that stuff, PM me instead
    <------ Hard to believe, but I wasn't on any anabolics in the avatar shot
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. monster by element nutrition pct
    By ethix1000 in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 06-13-2011, 03:31 PM
  2. AI while on monster by element nutrition
    By ethix1000 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 06-13-2011, 12:58 PM
  3. Element Nutrition Monster
    By joev88 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 02-13-2011, 10:24 PM
  4. Element Nutrition(Monster) and PCT Help?
    By graniteboy in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 04-26-2010, 10:44 AM
  5. Element Nutrition(Monster)
    By graniteboy in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 04-25-2010, 04:31 PM
Log in
Log in