New PH released Element Nutrition

Manic

Awards
Hey guys, I went to a local supplement shop and they were telling me about this "Element Nutrition Warrior" that they've been selling for about a week now (pretty new).

I will post the ingredients and if you guys could enlighten me/give me some info/thoughts or concerns it would be greatly appreciated.

30mg of 19-norandrosta4,9 diene 3,17 dione

10mg of 2a,3a-epithio-17a-methyl-5a-androstan-17b-ol

6mg of 2a-17a-dimethyl-17b-hydroxy-5a-androstan-3-one

5mg of bioperine

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
bout time people conformed to the lower dose superdrol in these stacks!

Manic

Awards
So is this a good PH for mass gains? I used M-drol last summer and I had great results.

Manic

Awards
Yes, but the sides and PCT are going to blow.
Thanks I apprecaite your reply. Would you recommend Novaldex (sp) and or 6-oxo as PCT? I haven't noticed any side effects when I used M-drol, I know they're different per individual.

TheDiesel85

TheDiesel85

Awards
man that sounds like a fun pill. my 3 favorites in one pill, yummmy.

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thanks I apprecaite your reply. Would you recommend Novaldex (sp) and or 6-oxo as PCT? I haven't noticed any side effects when I used M-drol, I know they're different per individual.
You'll definitely want a SERM (e.g. nolvadex not novadex)

Manic

Awards
Alright, I thought a PCT was taken during the last week (4th week) of a cycle? I took my PCT after my 4th week of the last cycle previously. Am I to take nolvadex during the PH?

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
2/2/3/3 + a few days depending on how I felt

bigass PCT

Uhm, prepare for retard strength?

^well that's my thoughts. People just keep stacking more **** together, how long before I see a quad-stack. Or people stacking products that are stacked. LOL.

Manic

Awards
2/2/3/3 + a few days depending on how I felt

bigass PCT

Uhm, prepare for retard strength?

^well that's my thoughts. People just keep stacking more **** together, how long before I see a quad-stack. Or people stacking products that are stacked. LOL.

1st let me thank you all for the post and 2nd please excuse my ignorance.

When you refer to 2/2/3/3 you speak of 4 week cycle correct? As in 2 pills for the 1st 2 weeks then 3 pills for the last 2 weeks? Not sure what 2/2/3/3 represent. Thanks for clearafying, my friend has been instructing me but he has been very busy with his new job so I no longer have anyone to go to directly.

Gym4Life

Awards
  • Established
hmm maybe they should add a few more things in their and just call it liver bombs

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
1st let me thank you all for the post and 2nd please excuse my ignorance.

When you refer to 2/2/3/3 you speak of 4 week cycle correct? As in 2 pills for the 1st 2 weeks then 3 pills for the last 2 weeks? Not sure what 2/2/3/3 represent. Thanks for clearafying, my friend has been instructing me but he has been very busy with his new job so I no longer have anyone to go to directly.
Yeah i mean pills per day for each sequential week.

Starting at 2 is good, you've got 60 tren, 20 epi, 12 superdrol, that's enough to make great gains right there. On 3 you should be flying, but watch for sides, shutdown, backpumps, blood pressure.

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I personally LOATHE superdrol pplex stack. Lethargy is sooo much to handle. And I got NO results from CEL brand mdrol. Pplex I love A LOT. I like the "tren" compounds too.

I say run 3 pills straight thru. It'll be nice

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Alright, I thought a PCT was taken during the last week (4th week) of a cycle? I took my PCT after my 4th week of the last cycle previously. Am I to take nolvadex during the PH?
It is taken after the cycle, but you always want to have everything on hand before starting.

Manic

Awards
Yeah i mean pills per day for each sequential week.

Starting at 2 is good, you've got 60 tren, 20 epi, 12 superdrol, that's enough to make great gains right there. On 3 you should be flying, but watch for sides, shutdown, backpumps, blood pressure.

Thanks for clearing that up, I understand now.

You guys are pretty knowledgeable, I really appreciate the insight/comments.

How would you recommend a PCT to be done? Should I utalize the 6 oxo at all?

Manic

Awards
It is taken after the cycle, but you always want to have everything on hand before starting.
K good deal, that's what I thought, I've always taken it after the 4th week (end of cycle depending on how long I run this cycle)

CDB

CDB

Awards
  • Established
It's posts like these that make me stop coming here too often.

Put simply, if you don't know, you shouldn't be frigging using this stuff. It's not like proper pct and use of orals is hard to figure out. A week of PCT? Three frigging methylated orals stacked in one pill? Good Christ on a pork rind.

LiveWire224

LiveWire224

Awards
  • Established
I personally LOATHE superdrol pplex stack. Lethargy is sooo much to handle. And I got NO results from CEL brand mdrol. Pplex I love A LOT. I like the "tren" compounds too.

I say run 3 pills straight thru. It'll be nice
No Pplex in this pill,

Its epi, tren, super

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Also, these are not PH's; they are designer steroids.

rammy222

rammy222

Awards
Im here to save your life.. Stay off the stuff til your 1000% sure and have everything laid out in front of you and know exactly what you are going to do with no questions asked.

corsaking

Awards
  • Established
Hey guys, I went to a local supplement shop and they were telling me about this "Element Nutrition Warrior" that they've been selling for about a week now (pretty new).

I will post the ingredients and if you guys could enlighten me/give me some info/thoughts or concerns it would be greatly appreciated.

30mg of 19-norandrosta4,9 diene 3,17 dione

10mg of 2a,3a-epithio-17a-methyl-5a-androstan-17b-ol

6mg of 2a-17a-dimethyl-17b-hydroxy-5a-androstan-3-one

5mg of bioperine
2 methylated together , sry guys no matter how low the dose its not for me.

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
20 Epi and 12 SD is not that crazy. Consider that Epi is run up to 60 and SD is run up to 30 or even 40. Stacking them isn't much more than running a very solid dose of just one methyl.

corsaking

Awards
  • Established
20 Epi and 12 SD is not that crazy. Consider that Epi is run up to 60 and SD is run up to 30 or even 40. Stacking them isn't much more than running a very solid dose of just one methyl.
running epi at 60 mg is not recommended , in fact most posts ive read on it suggest no higher than 40 mg also if you can get benefit from taking less why take more.
as for SD i cannot comment but running higher doses of any steroid runs the risk of inviting more sides.

Stacking 2 or more steroids in one capsule./tablet by different manufacturers seems to be "fashionable " at the moment and i see it purely as a sales gimmick without any regard for health

CDB

CDB

Awards
  • Established
Consider that the word synergy doesn't just apply to things that work good together. For all we know 20 of Epi and 12 of SD interact to make the equivalent of 1000 Dianabol. Drugs interact in unpredictable ways, there is no known safety profile for either of these Vida rejects, I don't think anyone knows what they convert to and what the activity/androgenic nature of those substances might be, and orals warrant caution to begin with. This cycle has Full Retard written all over it, and you should never go Full Retard.

Liftingstud

Awards
  • Established
Yeah totally agree... Everyone us like ughhhh 2 methyls, and say NO!!!! But will run SD at like 40 or epi at 50-60... Low to mod dose of both is just as bad as a higher dosed cycle.

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Consider that the word synergy doesn't just apply to things that work good together. For all we know 20 of Epi and 12 of SD interact to make the equivalent of 1000 Dianabol. Drugs interact in unpredictable ways, there is no known safety profile for either of these Vida rejects, I don't think anyone knows what they convert to and what the activity/androgenic nature of those substances might be, and orals warrant caution to begin with. This cycle has Full Retard written all over it, and you should never go Full Retard.
I do agree that the double and triple stacked products are pretty retarded, I do more bridges than stacks myself... but enough people have stacked just about all of them together to know about what to expect. No synergy is capable of producing some huge multiplicative effect... It's really more like the sum... The synergy comes from being able to run the sweet spot on each compound.

20 Epi, 12 SD and 60 tren isn't so bad, it's enough to make gains off each but none is run high enough to give much sides. So the main sides will be shutdown as the sum of the three... you probably wouldn't get many other sides from those doses, and can still make good gains.

When i stacked SD & PP i got less sides than running either because I kept SD at 20 (30 causes backpumps a lot more) and PP at 30 (40+ has higher rate of backpumps & chance at nipple soreness). Interestingly enough, when combined i didn't get a single backpump... And no taurine.
(Maybe sides would have hit me if i ran it longer, but i didn't. )

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
No Pplex in this pill,

Its epi, tren, super
Wow I can't even believe I did that! Guess I'm just used to seeing sdrol and pplex in a stack lol

Epi is nice but at the dose given its pretty weak IMO

And super I really dislike.gains are to hard to manage when coming off

I say don't use it and go for purus labs m14e at 3 caps and enjpy

PumpDogg

Awards
  • Established
Ill just keep to my test cycles with an oral kick start in the beginning..

All of the threads with multiple orals stacked just makes ole pump shake his head in disbelief..

Im all for juicing.. have been cycling for the last 14 years and while I wish I had not started messing with gear at such an early age, I did take the time to read and learn from the old standbys like W.A.R. etc a long time ago concerning drugs/stacks and the dangers of orals when abused.. This was before we had internet in every home and these type of forums to go and learn from

I have also watched the rise and fall of many pro's due to their drug choices and length of cycling..

All Im saying is this.. More is not always better and that is tough for any bodybuilder to wrap their mind around..

Be smart and learn first.. I researched for over a year back then before I ever touched any gear and that was worth its weight in gold!!!

EVILADAMS

EVILADAMS

Awards
  • Established
Happened months ago bud,

PowerLab Nutrition Androbol

Recommended Use: 1 Capsule, 3 times daily

Do not use Androbol for more than 8 weeks continuously.

Androbol Supplement Facts:
Serving Size: 1 Capsule
Servings Per Container: 90
4-chloro-17a-methyl-androst-1,4-diene-3-17b-diol 10mg
13-ethyl-3-methoxy-gona-2,5(10)dien-17-one 20mg
estra-4 9-diene-3 17-dione 20mg
2a-17a-dimethyl-17b-hydroxy-5a-androstan-3-one 5mg
6 bromoandrostenedione 50mg

ABSORBTECH Delivery System: 10mg
Bioprene, Vanadyl Sulfate

jay21

jay21

Banned
Awards
  • Established
they all seem very underdosed. her unreal machine can u lay out excatyl how u did ur pp/sd cyycle

jay21

jay21

Banned
Awards
  • Established
like what time u took each/ how much and how many weeks pls

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
they all seem very underdosed. her unreal machine can u lay out excatyl how u did ur pp/sd cyycle
i outlined it here

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/steroids/132821-recomp-cycle-results.html

lemme tell ya, the last few days on SD/PP of that cycle I was flying... great consistent strength gains, intense hardness. But really the Plex was just starting to fully kick in, so I've thought about stacking them longer, and the best i've come up with is this

PP 30/30/30/40/40/40
SD 10/20/20/00/00/00

Superdrol kickstart to 6 weeks of Plex. Cycle isn't for most people but i know you can handle these two. My body... seems to love them.

ktatro1

ktatro1

Awards
  • Established
Happened months ago bud,

PowerLab Nutrition Androbol

Recommended Use: 1 Capsule, 3 times daily

Do not use Androbol for more than 8 weeks continuously.

Androbol Supplement Facts:
Serving Size: 1 Capsule
Servings Per Container: 90
4-chloro-17a-methyl-androst-1,4-diene-3-17b-diol 10mg
13-ethyl-3-methoxy-gona-2,5(10)dien-17-one 20mg
estra-4 9-diene-3 17-dione 20mg
2a-17a-dimethyl-17b-hydroxy-5a-androstan-3-one 5mg
6 bromoandrostenedione 50mg

ABSORBTECH Delivery System: 10mg
Bioprene, Vanadyl Sulfate
I laughed when I read someone proposing a quad stack, then I laughed harder when I read this. Most are under-dosed, and this one compound would probably make one hell of a post cycle. Although I suppose 3 pills a day would probably suffice dosage-wise, but if you're gonna do this, you may as well just go for real AAS, and keep sh*it simple.

TheDiesel85

TheDiesel85

Awards
i outlined it here

lemme tell ya, the last few days on SD/PP of that cycle I was flying... great consistent strength gains, intense hardness. But really the Plex was just starting to fully kick in, so I've thought about stacking them longer, and the best i've come up with is this

PP 30/30/30/40/40/40
SD 10/20/20/00/00/00

Superdrol kickstart to 6 weeks of Plex. Cycle isn't for most people but i know you can handle these two. My body... seems to love them.

so i know everyone complains about SD gain so much wait and then just loosing all of it once to get off. when stacking it with PP dos this help with retaining and actually gaining real muscle that will stay wth you after your pct? ive already bought SD and am looking to stack it with something else to make it a longer cycle and a better one so was looking into a bridge or a jump start cycle or other things. so im wondering if the PP stack helps with keeping the gains and having real gains that might stay on after pct.

mooch2321

mooch2321

Awards
  • Established
i agree with unreal...why would a low dose of two methyls be any worse than a high dose of one? these compounds have been used enough that we know that theres no "super duper compounding effect". while i dont usually like these triple threat stacks this one is put together a lot better than many that i have seen....

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
so i know everyone complains about SD gain so much wait and then just loosing all of it once to get off. when stacking it with PP dos this help with retaining and actually gaining real muscle that will stay wth you after your pct? ive already bought SD and am looking to stack it with something else to make it a longer cycle and a better one so was looking into a bridge or a jump start cycle or other things. so im wondering if the PP stack helps with keeping the gains and having real gains that might stay on after pct.
Well yes this allows you to make Superdrol gains in 3 weeks and then spend 3 weeks continuing phera, which will really "solidify" the gains, you'll keep increasing strength and mass slowly but surely on the Phera. Then you need a kickass PCT and keep calories up!

But the cycle i outlined is for someone who has used Superdrol and Pheraplex and knows what to expect from them! I would not advise you to do any stack like that if you haven't used them. You might end up with some bigtime lethargy and backpumps...

jay21

jay21

Banned
Awards
  • Established
i outlined it here

PP 30/30/30/40/40/40
SD 10/20/20/00/00/00

THIS WAS THE LOG I WAS LOOKING FOR, MY NEXT BULK IN 1MONTHS WILL FOLLOW THIS EXACTLY EXCEPT SD ON HIGHER DOSE AND PP WHEN I DROP SD ON HIGHER DOSE I CAN TAKE 60-70MG OF PP I DID IT BEFORE. I WILL STICK TO 60 ON THIS ONE. UMM ONE MORE THING WHAT DO U THINK ABOUT THROWING IN M14ADD INSTEAD OF PP? (SORRY FOR CAPS)

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
haha, capslock break or something!

I haven't used M1,4ADD i mean it should be legit, you just need to dose like 130+ Mg a day to get results out of it though because the conversion rate blows.

But i've tried Phera and I like it, I would use Phera!

I knew you could handle a high dose but 70 Phera? Did that produce better results than say 50? For me 50 was no better than 40... not that I could see.

jay21

jay21

Banned
Awards
  • Established
umm it made me stronger and heavier pumps, weight wise i wouldnt say much diff. 50-60 was my sweet spot. u know i hear rumours of m14add being iffy and bunk alot. so im worried to test. BUT i want to badly. PP did not seem to do much (i bridged) ssd4weeks pp 4week. i want m14add cuz of the dbol conversion i was thinking low dose it. then when i drop the SD go up to like 200mg

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
that could work with the M1,4ADD, you were right about the bunk batches, it's one of the products where CEL admitted there was a bad batch. But i figure if you order some it'll be good.

I looked up the conversion on M1,4add and people said its 15%. That makes your dose only 30mg of Dbol. Stuff is expensive to dose properly.

Phera run after Superdrol would be hard pressed to keep giving you much weight gains, but the gains you have will solidify and your strength continued to improve and that's effective enough.

jay21

jay21

Banned
Awards
  • Established
ya. i want it especially because of the dbol conversion. i also read up on this past hour and it take roughly 3 week to really kick in for some so it wou;ld be great to kick it with SD then go for m14add. im just paranoid it will be bunk it would really damage me if it was (hormone wise) also i keep reading to add ATD after week 2 ish to reduce buffiness, should i?

also secondly if i just run dbol and winstrol could i use ATD to reduce the estro effects? or is there a better?

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
ATD if you are prone to bloat you want to avoid.

A dbol winny cycle? IDK man, i hope you are injecting the winny. I can't determine if you will need the ATD or not... have it on hand.

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
injecting winny doesnt reduce its toxicity completly plus more likely for infections in water based gear

jay21

jay21

Banned
Awards
  • Established
yes it is inject.
so waht else besides ATD is good for reducing bloat/ estro sides?

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
The only anti-E i ever use is letrozole... Proper amounts of letro take care of any estrogen problem in my experience.