upcoming cycle review

1. Pro Virili Parte
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    59.09%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

upcoming cycle review

I am about to start a H-drol cycle in the upcoming weeks. I been on a ketosis diet (anabolic style) and been taking ECA stack. I went for about 235 and at 204 currently. I am waiting till after school starts so I can get my school schedule situaited before commiting myself to to the cycle, also hopefully I will be breaking the 190lb mark aswell.

Plan for the cycle is..

I will be staying on the keto diet
    Will be doing the workout from the scivation hypertrophy e-book

will be taking Primal EAA and NO Synthesize pre workout
    will be taking xtend during workout

also drink scivation whey regualy

I bought Reversitol, Lean Xtreme, 2 bottles h-drol, cycle support and post cycle support.

Also have which I take daily fish oil, flax oil, milk thistle, and multi vit

h-drol - 50/50/75/75

for pct
    reversitrol - 3/2/2/1
    PCS - 4/4/4/4
    Lean X - as directed on label

will preload Cycle Support for 2 weeks at 1 scoop a day and during cycle 1 scoop am and 1 scoop pm

does all this look ok? any adive would be greatly appreaciated, just want to get everything straightened out before I start
    "The only good is knowledge and the only evil is ignorance." - Socrates

2. Pro Virili Parte
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    59.09%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

Also I would like to get some bloodwork done before starting this cycle. Like I said I am currently taking ECA and on a keto diet, would this effect bloodwork? Should I stop the ECA and keto style for a week before I go for bloodwork?

Also basic stats is I am 26 years old
    part time college student, full time hospital employee, married, one kid, like long walks on the beach, etc....
    I weigh 204 and wont be starting the diet till I break 190. Just mostly tryin to get my BF% down and gain strength. I am a short guy at about 5'8" so I am not looking to get too big more like a recomp type deal.. any info needed to better help me please ask
  3. Idiot Savant
    Stats
    5'9"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    91.89%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

Looks like a good layout. If your running a basic blood panel the ECA and keto diet should not interfer too much. The keto diet will show up as a positive ketone ratio on the panel which your doctor may warn you about though...just FYI.
    ~ Nothing can kill the Grimace!!

•   

4. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'8"  175 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    15.71%

for blood pressure, i would stop the ECA for awhile before ur cycle. and i think either pcs or reversitol would be fine. those are both non-rx serms. personally, if i was gunna resort to a OTC pct, i would do reversitol with a diesel test procycle, then do a novedex xt starting week 3. PCT is almost more important than the cycle
  5. Pro Virili Parte
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    59.09%

Quote Originally Posted by Ju1cedUp View Post
    for blood pressure, i would stop the ECA for awhile before ur cycle. and i think either pcs or reversitol would be fine. those are both non-rx serms. personally, if i was gunna resort to a OTC pct, i would do reversitol with a diesel test procycle, then do a novedex xt starting week 3. PCT is almost more important than the cycle
    Good point about the blood pressure, I didn't think of that. I will stop the eca when I start to preliad the cycle support. Should be good?
  6. Pro Virili Parte
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    59.09%

also question on the supps... I currently take Primal N20 with Primal EAA for my pre-workout drink, but I was told the caffeine in the n20 would be bad for me. So I was looking for a replacement for when I go on the cycle. I came across NO Synthesize and it is caffeine free and has alot of the same stuff n20 had, but NO Synthesize is marketed as a recovery drink.. (I take xtend for recovery btw), now question would it be good for pre-workout?? or should I look for another caffeine free product?? any suggestions or thoughts???
  7. Pro Virili Parte
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    59.09%

any suggestions on a replacement for the n20??? Any products that anyne can recomend that are caffeine free?? will the N0 Synthesize work, or is just a recovery drink and wont do nothing for me pre-workout??? tthanks
  8. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'8"  175 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    15.71%

Quote Originally Posted by JudoJosh View Post
    Good point about the blood pressure, I didn't think of that. I will stop the eca when I start to preliad the cycle support. Should be good?
    sounds good man, just check it sometime, make sure its not getting out of control.
  9. Pro Virili Parte
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    59.09%

so it looks like possibilities for a preworkout drink that is caffeine free are...

NO Synthesize
    Purple Wraath
    Ragnarok
    Green MAGnitude
    NOS Ether
    jp8

any opinions?? I am gonna start searching the forums for review logs and see what kind of results people get with them.. thanks
  10. Pro Virili Parte
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    59.09%

So I am thinking of getting HemodrauliX and ether tabs to take while on my hdrol cycle. And also getting some aakg powder and thowing it into my xtend for during workout. You think these will compliment the hdrol nicely?????

also think I might get a tub of raganok too, been reading great reviews of the stuff and might try that out for after the cycle

so what you guys think?
  11. MST Reppin Hard!
    Stats
    5'9"  215 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    94.85%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

you'll love ragnarok buddy. great tasting product that comes in caff/caff free versions and offers plenty of added bonuses like electrolytes, antioxidants, adaptogens, 4.5g creatine....and much much more!
    Millennium Sport Technologies Representative/Sponsored Athlete
    www.millenniumsport.net
  12. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'11"  240 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    85.13%

Hey josh, long time no see. Alot of the pre workouts with N.O. and caffeine work best when cycled. If you can, I would stop taking these workout products before you start your cycle so they work the best when you take your cycle. Try to find a caffeine free pre WO without all the extra stuff like NO, creatine, etc.

Good luck with your cycle, and you HAVE to log it so we can follow along with you!
  13. Pro Virili Parte
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    59.09%

waddup AM, yea I definetely log it!! Finally got down to 200lbs, from my last log I stopped logging cuz I broke my ankle at my bachelor party at 203 then just laid on the couch eating doritos and pizza for about 3 weeks till my weeding which I was 208 at and went away for 2 weeks on my honeymoon and was just in a constant state of alchol and food consumption and when I came back weighed in at 215!!!! So I went back on diet and started taking eca constant and been back in the gym since and finally broke 200... well 202 but thats pretty darn close. I go back to college next week, so I am waiting to see how I juggle full time school and work and when I can fit gym and family in the schedule. When I get everything figured out wanna start this hdrol, I cant wait.

I am seriously comsidering ragnaork for on cycle. Second guessing the HemodrauliX and ether tabs. Maybe will still get it to try out for after the cycle but figured I would be able to gauge the results of the hdrol if I take too many things. Plus I figure the hdrol should do just fine alone. Thanks for checking in
  14. MST Reppin Hard!
    Stats
    5'9"  215 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    94.85%

Quote Originally Posted by JudoJosh View Post
    I am seriously comsidering ragnaork for on cycle.
    You'll enjoy
    www.millenniumsport.net
  15. Board Supporter
    Stats
    6'1"  259 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    54.82%

as far as preworkout stuff, once hdrol starts doing its magic even at week 2, no preworkout will be needed. Save them for pct time when you will need the boost.... trust me.
  16. Pro Virili Parte
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    59.09%

okay thanks for the input everyone I just put my order in at nutraplanet... got aakg, ragnarok, and jack3d. My vasocharge is ending, the plan is to start the hypertrophy workout, the first part is 4 week of 12 rep routines which I will use the rest of my vasocharge then second phase is 4 weeks of 5 rep workouts which I will switch to hdrol and ragnarok then the third phase is... i forget but then I will start pct which will include lean x, revistrol, pcs, and start using jack3d for pre workout. (While looking up info on other preworkout saw a lot of good reviews of this stuff and it was on sale so I figured ill give it a try.)

wel thanks for all the advice and opinions and suggestions everyone, wish me luck!!!
  17. MST Reppin Hard!
    Stats
    5'9"  215 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    94.85%

you dont need luck brother...it'll be awesome.
    www.millenniumsport.net

Similar Forum Threads

1. Upcoming 2 on/2 off cycle
    By Totenkopf in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 05-05-2010, 08:11 PM
  2. upcoming dbol/test/ winny cycle diet review
    By sportf190 in forum Nutrition / Health
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 10-13-2008, 03:02 PM
  3. Upcoming Cycle Help.