Store PH/PS in fridge?

E

Einherjer89

Awards
Dunno if this is the right section for it...

I've tried to search for it, but was unable to obtain any answers.

With the new PH ban and **** going on, im taking no chances and stocking up on all the stuff i need for the next few years(Unless i start using real gear soon)..

So my question is: Would it be a good idea to store all the EPI/SD/PP/Tren bottles in a fridge, or should i just keep them in room temperature? I'd really like them to be as good as new when i brush the dust off them in the future:)

Hope the question made sense..English isnt my native language...

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
double bag them and put them in the freezer

Zero V

Zero V

Awards
  • Established
If you have em, or know someone who does, or heck they are cheap to get. Vacuum seal the bottles in those plastic sleeves, and toss em in there ^.^ should last you PLENTY of time, well beyond any ban.

TravisG

TravisG

Awards
  • Established
Really? imo just store em at room temp.

will the fridge really prolong use without ruining the compounds?

Zero V

Zero V

Awards
  • Established
Really? imo just store em at room temp.

will the fridge really prolong use without ruining the compounds?
from what I have picked up from others, who have done it with previous compounds from the 05 ban, it does preserve them better. Heat accelerates most reactions, cold slows most reactions. If you vacuum seal the bottles in a bag, there is no moisture or extra air.

Now I do know someone said it doesn't work well with epistane, but thats the only one I head so far and it was about something because of the rate it oxidizes.

E

Einherjer89

Awards
Well, what i had in mind was that i would buy a small fridge to store them in. Just an ordinary fridge, but the only things i would keep in there would be my precious hormones:) Would this be a good idea, or is the Freezer part better? I don't know if my Gf would like it if i put my steroids with her food lol..anyway thanks for the help so far

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Two things preserve the hormones

1) cold
2) NO WATER

Doubled ziplock bagged in a freezer is the best place for them. Left in an open container in a warm humid place is the worst place for them.

TravisG

TravisG

Awards
  • Established
hmm, good to know. i have a cryvac machine...might have to start using it for this.

D

droppinplates

Banned
Awards
My old time friend, who's been around long as Arnold says no need to refridgerate or freeze them. He said it will probably f_ck them up. If there's any, I mean any air or moisture in the pills, even micro amounts, they will get messed up.

He says it's the light mostly, and the heat and humidity that will ruin them. He said a dark place, little below room temp is best..............and don't open them to see what they look like. Biggest mistake. Plus, opening and closing the door creates variances in temperature inside the freezer/fridge which could affect the compound(s).

I don't think the supp companies keep their s_it in cold storage.

Izzy has bottles of 1-TU from 2002............................ran one about 2 months ago and it was fine according to him. He just kept them in his garage.

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
^^That's good i forgot about light as well

It's true they last for a very long time. I expect bottles to last at least 5 years because i commonly see people using original SD. With proper storage, 10 years?! heh... It should be a very long time, because I think the hormones would slowly degrade, so they would only lose potency. Soo hypothetically after 7 years they could be at 70% potency. Still plenty.

TravisG

TravisG

Awards
  • Established
youd seriously have to be stocking up and not running them for a very long time for your phs to expire. my most recent ones expire in 2011 and theyll be long gone before then.

L

liftin4fun

Awards
  • Established
I have all mine vacuumed seal in a dark closet. I spent too much to take a chance on them.

Zero V

Zero V

Awards
  • Established
I have all mine vacuumed seal in a dark closet. I spent too much to take a chance on them.
"its precious, it needs its precious. You know not of its precious, let us show you its precious"

I

indianakelso

Awards
sounds like i might be a little behind here, is there any set in stone date as to when the ban is happening or has it already begun.

D

droppinplates

Banned
Awards
sounds like i might be a little behind here, is there any set in stone date as to when the ban is happening or has it already begun.

All speculation right now. My sources say the gubmint ain't gonna say sh_t till like the day it happens................if it happens, at all.

It may or may not happen. I think eventually it will, but it could be tomorrow or a year from now.

My bet is sooner than later, though.

I

indianakelso

Awards
been reading up on it a bit, my understanding is epi,phera,and tren are on the chopping block. is this correct

X

xyorkx

Awards
What I've been hearing is tren, phera, and 1,4ad(Bold).