member price list

therock

Awards
its not working for me...i tried to order some t1pro but when i went to view the cart it is no longer allowing it...do i need to press the visa mastercard buy now button or what?

YellowJacket

Banned
Awards
Im not sure its been updated since the 1-T Pro sell out.....We'll have to ask Chemo...

therock

Awards
even yur link yellow doesnt work to get to the store anymore and
i reallly want to get some the t1 pro soon let me know

therock

Awards
post the new link to the member store when you find out, i have a lot of guys who are ready to get their hands on this stuff.

therock

Awards
tell me the steps in order on how to order. i clicked on the t1 and the t1 pro and then tried to view cart and nothing is happening it will not show me my purchases. where do i check out to pay for the products?

YellowJacket

Banned
Awards
Not sure man, when I click to purchase, it takes me to the top of the page like its not recognizing it. Chemo will be around shortly, you'll have your answer soon....

Chemo

Chemo

Brewing Anabolic Minds
Awards
  • Established
Sorry for the confusion bros but I changed a few things last night and this was one of them.  Everything is fine now...

YJ -> I fixed the link in your sig already...

Chemo

coolie

Awards
hey chemo or yj, i have a question. i placed an order on jan 17th, but i havent recieved it yet, how long does it usually take?

Chemo

Chemo

Brewing Anabolic Minds
Awards
  • Established
Originally posted by coolie
hey chemo or yj, i have a question. i placed an order on jan 17th, but i havent recieved it yet, how long does it usually take?
Should be there already but I've been having massive trouble with the new girl I hired to handle the order shipping.  I'll check tomorrow when I get to the shop.

Chemo