The Official " Im sick of M1t Threads" Thread

Page 1 of 2 12 Last
  1. The Official " Im sick of M1t Threads" Thread


    In


  2. Id just like to say I think we need more M1T threads. I feel that we can fill the first 5 pages of this section with nothing but M1T threads, let's do it guys!!


  3. Riggght!
    •   
       


  4. Quote Originally Posted by jweave23
    Id just like to say I think we need more M1T threads. I feel that we can fill the first 5 pages of this section with nothing but M1T threads, let's do it guys!!

    I'd rather eat a half-sheet of some bunk paper-roids....

  5. **** it, make a whole m1t section.
    make axehole the mod.

  6. <Rant starts here>
    Im beyond sick of some of the crap people post about M1T. I mean come on, who really gives a flying **** if someone got cramps or High blood pressure form it. Those are well known sides and nobody should feel special because they got em. Or whats even worse is when someone wants to post what they think about M1T. As I start reading it i say to myself, "You have got to be ****tin me!", Some of the posts seem like they should be emails to Dr. Phil or someone who may actually cares about some bitchs feelings. Give me a ****ing break already!!! Im here so often for the science aspects of steroids, not the emotional feelings of some wet-ass newb who only takes M1T because there to scared to poke in the first place. I love and hate things to, but I aint gonna cry to everyone about them if theyve let me down or something. I mean come on, I am married but I dont sit here a bitch about that allday long like I easily could. I got married, I wasnt forced into it so complaining is a waste of everyones time. Same goes for PH's and AAS's, Nobody forces anybody to take them so why should we have to sit and listen to some dumbass who didnt research enough before jumping into it cry about why he's not happy about it.

    I think im getting a form of road rage but on the internet. Web Rage perhaps.

    <End rant!>

    db

  7. I crapped out a large brown organ the other day after taking 500 mgs of M1T..I guess I misread the labels. Do you guys thinks that the organ is my liver or one of my kidneys? Also my back hurts alot...is this related to my cycle or is it cause I squat 700 pounds while wearing logging boots?

    My poop smells strange lately..could that be the M1T or is because I only eat eggs and beans?

    I love you guys..your the Methyl-best!

  8. I am currently on dialisis because I couldn't use the search button so I ended up writing a M1T thread that nobody paid any attention to.

    Seriously, I come to the PH section and see 5 new m1T threads and immediately move on to another section.

  9. Er...noone's forcing you to read every M1T thread; if you see that it's related to M1T you can just, you know, not click on it.

  10. No but I am kinda forced to at least look at everyone

  11. [QUOTE=bioman]... I only eat eggs and beans?

    QUOTE]

    you too?

  12. Quote Originally Posted by db682
    <Rant starts here>
    Im beyond sick of some of the crap people post about M1T. I mean come on, who really gives a flying **** if someone got cramps or High blood pressure form it. Those are well known sides and nobody should feel special because they got em. Or whats even worse is when someone wants to post what they think about M1T. As I start reading it i say to myself, "You have got to be ****tin me!", Some of the posts seem like they should be emails to Dr. Phil or someone who may actually cares about some bitchs feelings. Give me a ****ing break already!!! Im here so often for the science aspects of steroids, not the emotional feelings of some wet-ass newb who only takes M1T because there to scared to poke in the first place. I love and hate things to, but I aint gonna cry to everyone about them if theyve let me down or something. I mean come on, I am married but I dont sit here a bitch about that allday long like I easily could. I got married, I wasnt forced into it so complaining is a waste of everyones time. Same goes for PH's and AAS's, Nobody forces anybody to take them so why should we have to sit and listen to some dumbass who didnt research enough before jumping into it cry about why he's not happy about it.

    I think im getting a form of road rage but on the internet. Web Rage perhaps.

    <End rant!>

    db
    LMFAO! This actually had me rolling, nothing better than a kickass, take-no-**** rant!

  13. you mofos

  14. I was being trained under the tutelage of Bellicose. He told me four bottles of 80 10mg tabs each of M1T was good for one four week cycle, so I spreaded my doses out evenly. One bottle for each week. The prices finally came down enough to where I can afford to do a cycle like this. My question is, I'm ending my second week of my cycle and since Bellicose was banned, I'm at a loss for advice. I have sharp, never ending pains in my mid torso, my stools have been dark and bloody, I'm cramping up every time I move, have a constant headache, and feel hot, and face is extremely red and throbs all the time. Are these symptoms normal? Should I keep on my cycle as planned and finish the next two weeks, or begin my PCT with the bottle of 6 OXO I purchased?

    Thanks in advance for any advice on this matter.

  15. Quote Originally Posted by Cuffs
    I was being trained under the tutelage of Bellicose. He told me four bottles of 80 10mg tabs each of M1T was good for one four week cycle, so I spreaded my doses out evenly. One bottle for each week. The prices finally came down enough to where I can afford to do a cycle like this. My question is, I'm ending my second week of my cycle and since Bellicose was banned, I'm at a loss for advice. I have sharp, never ending pains in my mid torso, my stools have been dark and bloody, I'm cramping up every time I move, have a constant headache, and feel hot, and face is extremely red and throbs all the time. Are these symptoms normal? Should I keep on my cycle as planned and finish the next two weeks, or begin my PCT with the bottle of 6 OXO I purchased?

    Thanks in advance for any advice on this matter.
    Finish your cycle. Use your 6-oxo PCT. Get some ZMA immediately and start taking that as well for PCT. You will keep most of your pains if you follow my advice!!! You should have zma on hand at all times during a cycle! If you had done your research you would know this

  16. hahahahaaaaaaaaaaaahaaaaa.

  17. Quote Originally Posted by Yimen E.Cricket
    Finish your cycle. Use your 6-oxo PCT. Get some ZMA immediately and start taking that as well for PCT. You will keep most of your pains if you follow my advice!!! You should have zma on hand at all times during a cycle! If you had done your research you would know this
    I forgot to add, if you are doing 2on/2off/2on There is no need for PCT cause suppression after only 2 weeks is minimal if any suppression occurs at all.

  18. In 2 months there will be just as many methyl-dienolone threads, MARK MY WORDS!!!

  19. Well, the methyl-dienolone can be used as bridge between M-1-T cycles

  20. Some see frustration....I see a business opportunity! I announce the unofficial release of the disposable liver inline filter! It works much like a syringe filter that us gear heads are so familiar with...simply unplug your current liver at the input side and slide this baby inline! It will reduce liver damage by as much as 72.13% when used properly and the moons of Jupiter align on a Thursday night during a lunar eclipse when standing directly adjacent to a Baptist named John.

    It is ideal for those that have no knowledge of oral steroids and will protect those that insist on drinking while on cycle!

    Get yours today....available only at the finer hardcore nutrition outlets!

    Chemo

  21. LOL. You guys are killing me.

  22. Quote Originally Posted by db682
    Im here so often for the science aspects of steroids, not the emotional feelings of some wet-ass newb who only takes M1T because there to scared to poke in the first place.db
    I take exception to the remark above. I am not afraid of injecting. It's just that I have a severe allergic reaction when I consider it. Yeah, that's it.

  23. All I can say is thank God I took some NAC and milk thistle during my cycle..the stuff works like magical kevlar armor for the liver!!

    *Vapid, self assured smile as he washes down another 80 mg dose of M1T with some Jim Beam*

  24. You guys are ****in' nuts. LOL

  25. I saw the title of post, and just knew I'd read a good DB rant or two.

    I'm also sick of Nolva threads.

    ~Todd

  26. Nolva? Whats that? Is it methyl to make for a good oral? Is it better for bulking or cutting? I know some of you are gonna say for me to research and that Im to inexperienced to even try it but Ive done alot of research and I have a half year of hardcore lifting and 2 years as being a male cheerleader under my belt so I feel that Im plenty experienced. My diet is hardcore man, so dont get on me about that either. I take 3 flintstones chewable vitamins evenly spaced throughout the day and eat 2 full 3 course meals and Ive also been known to get 2 Powerbars down on top of that, sometimes even two and a half but thats pushing the envelope.

    Ohh yeah, and anybody know where I can get some methyl-tren? I hear its supposed to be pretty decent and have minimal to none sides. Besides it methyl so I can just shallow a whole **** load and be set for at least 2 days. Why pin when you dont need to right.



    db

  27. Maybe I am already in a pissed off mood this morning but I am also sick of the "will my favorite AAS, PH/PS, ECA, PCT drug, etc., show up in the company drug test after I back over my coworker with a forklift". No, but that line you shoveled up your nose in the bathroom during lunch hour sure as hell will.

  28. Quote Originally Posted by db682
    I know some of you are gonna say for me to research and that Im to inexperienced to even try it but Ive done alot of research and I have a half year of hardcore lifting and 2 years as being a male cheerleader under my belt so I feel that Im plenty experienced. My diet is hardcore man, so dont get on me about that either. I take 3 flintstones chewable vitamins evenly spaced throughout the day and eat 2 full 3 course meals and Ive also been known to get 2 Powerbars down on top of that, sometimes even two and a half but thats pushing the envelope.
    db
    You must go to my gym then

    LMAO....male cheerleader

  29. can I use my girlfriends birth control pills for PCT?

  30. Quote Originally Posted by hamper19
    can I use my girlfriends birth control pills for PCT?
    Don't be stupid man, that's what DHEA and pregnolone are for. Pfftt! newbies.

    BTW, after my last 1000mg dose of M1t, blood shot out of my tear ducts like 4 feet. Could this be a blood pressure problem?

  31. Quote Originally Posted by bioman
    Don't be stupid man, that's what DHEA and pregnolone are for. Pfftt! newbies.

    BTW, after my last 1000mg dose of M1t, blood shot out of my tear ducts like 4 feet. Could this be a blood pressure problem?
    that or possibly an infection behind the eye. I think thats a side of M1T as well. Just give a couple mins and it should pass without any other problems. No need to bother your doctor with something so minor.
    Look, my smilely had it to last week and besides the blindness in one eye he's perfect.

    db

  32. well i am on month 5 of a 6 month cycle of m1t, and the only side ive had is the sound of my heart beating keeps me from sleeping when i lay down. luckily, i found if i drink four martinis every night it relaxes me enough to sleep well. my question is, do you think all the added muscle mass is whats causing the loud heartbeat?

  33. I'm really hoping this is a joke.

  34. Quote Originally Posted by tribaltek
    I'm really hoping this is a joke.
    ok since you seem new to the board or at least posting to it..I will let you know

    yes it is a joke (I think)...we just started playing on the fact that although M1T is a new compound...some things are just basic..and a lot of the questions about it are well pretty stupid..so we were just pointing that out

    obnoxiously (sp?) of course



    h19

  35. I totally understand. I've been lurking for months on here and other boards. While I have done an M-1-T cycle, I too am completely sick of hearing about it. I just thought for some reason this guy might be serious. I don't know the names around here well enough to match them with their sense of humor yet.

    Sorry for the interuption. Carry on...

  36. If I stack m-1-t with creatine while eating pop-rocks will my dick fall off?
    and if it does, how long will it take to grow back?

  37. I was thinkin, what if you crushed up a m1t tab, and dissolved in some some sterile water and made a lil m1t suspension shot hmm.....

  38. Quote Originally Posted by tribaltek
    I'm really hoping this is a joke.
    im just kidding, but its not much worse than some of the m1t questions on here like my blood pressure is so high i might kick off at any minute, should i stop the m1t, or just take it and see if i die before i finish my cycle

  39. funny how it ended with "See if I die" Hey if you do, just let us know..

    h19

  40. What you dont know cant hurt you, right.. So dont tell me about the side effects please.
    Last edited by Yimen E.Cricket; 02-19-2004 at 03:22 PM.
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Replies: 20
    Last Post: 03-24-2011, 01:42 PM
  2. Replies: 10
    Last Post: 01-01-2011, 06:28 PM
  3. The "Bad" Batches of M1T
    By Brodus in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 81
    Last Post: 06-25-2004, 03:23 AM
  4. how's the current batch of M1T doing?
    By Campeon in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 04-07-2004, 11:24 AM
  5. Replies: 14
    Last Post: 08-08-2003, 12:46 AM
Log in
Log in