The Official " Im sick of M1t Threads" Thread

Page 2 of 2 First 12

  1. Nolva? Whats that? Is it methyl to make for a good oral? Is it better for bulking or cutting? I know some of you are gonna say for me to research and that Im to inexperienced to even try it but Ive done alot of research and I have a half year of hardcore lifting and 2 years as being a male cheerleader under my belt so I feel that Im plenty experienced. My diet is hardcore man, so dont get on me about that either. I take 3 flintstones chewable vitamins evenly spaced throughout the day and eat 2 full 3 course meals and Ive also been known to get 2 Powerbars down on top of that, sometimes even two and a half but thats pushing the envelope.

    Ohh yeah, and anybody know where I can get some methyl-tren? I hear its supposed to be pretty decent and have minimal to none sides. Besides it methyl so I can just shallow a whole **** load and be set for at least 2 days. Why pin when you dont need to right.



    db


  2. Maybe I am already in a pissed off mood this morning but I am also sick of the "will my favorite AAS, PH/PS, ECA, PCT drug, etc., show up in the company drug test after I back over my coworker with a forklift". No, but that line you shoveled up your nose in the bathroom during lunch hour sure as hell will.
    •   
       


  3. Quote Originally Posted by db682
    I know some of you are gonna say for me to research and that Im to inexperienced to even try it but Ive done alot of research and I have a half year of hardcore lifting and 2 years as being a male cheerleader under my belt so I feel that Im plenty experienced. My diet is hardcore man, so dont get on me about that either. I take 3 flintstones chewable vitamins evenly spaced throughout the day and eat 2 full 3 course meals and Ive also been known to get 2 Powerbars down on top of that, sometimes even two and a half but thats pushing the envelope.
    db
    You must go to my gym then

    LMAO....male cheerleader

  4. can I use my girlfriends birth control pills for PCT?

  5. Quote Originally Posted by hamper19
    can I use my girlfriends birth control pills for PCT?
    Don't be stupid man, that's what DHEA and pregnolone are for. Pfftt! newbies.

    BTW, after my last 1000mg dose of M1t, blood shot out of my tear ducts like 4 feet. Could this be a blood pressure problem?
    •   
       


  6. Quote Originally Posted by bioman
    Don't be stupid man, that's what DHEA and pregnolone are for. Pfftt! newbies.

    BTW, after my last 1000mg dose of M1t, blood shot out of my tear ducts like 4 feet. Could this be a blood pressure problem?
    that or possibly an infection behind the eye. I think thats a side of M1T as well. Just give a couple mins and it should pass without any other problems. No need to bother your doctor with something so minor.
    Look, my smilely had it to last week and besides the blindness in one eye he's perfect.

    db

  7. well i am on month 5 of a 6 month cycle of m1t, and the only side ive had is the sound of my heart beating keeps me from sleeping when i lay down. luckily, i found if i drink four martinis every night it relaxes me enough to sleep well. my question is, do you think all the added muscle mass is whats causing the loud heartbeat?

  8. I'm really hoping this is a joke.

  9. Quote Originally Posted by tribaltek
    I'm really hoping this is a joke.
    ok since you seem new to the board or at least posting to it..I will let you know

    yes it is a joke (I think)...we just started playing on the fact that although M1T is a new compound...some things are just basic..and a lot of the questions about it are well pretty stupid..so we were just pointing that out

    obnoxiously (sp?) of course



    h19

  10. I totally understand. I've been lurking for months on here and other boards. While I have done an M-1-T cycle, I too am completely sick of hearing about it. I just thought for some reason this guy might be serious. I don't know the names around here well enough to match them with their sense of humor yet.

    Sorry for the interuption. Carry on...

  11. If I stack m-1-t with creatine while eating pop-rocks will my dick fall off?
    and if it does, how long will it take to grow back?

  12. I was thinkin, what if you crushed up a m1t tab, and dissolved in some some sterile water and made a lil m1t suspension shot hmm.....

  13. Quote Originally Posted by tribaltek
    I'm really hoping this is a joke.
    im just kidding, but its not much worse than some of the m1t questions on here like my blood pressure is so high i might kick off at any minute, should i stop the m1t, or just take it and see if i die before i finish my cycle

  14. funny how it ended with "See if I die" Hey if you do, just let us know..

    h19

  15. What you dont know cant hurt you, right.. So dont tell me about the side effects please.
    Last edited by Yimen E.Cricket; 02-19-2004 at 03:22 PM.

  16. Side effects? We don't need no stinkin side effects!

  17. what if they came out with methyl-milk thistle... OH GIRL!

  18. can I use my mom's depo-provera for PCT?
    or should I just stick to the standard of
    jerkin off to the sports section for 3 sets of 10 ed?

  19. Quote Originally Posted by Jarconis
    what if they came out with methyl-milk thistle... OH GIRL!
    It would just convert to lactose. So it may be good post workout.

  20. I'm thinking that since implant guns work so well for fina/syno that I'd homebrew a M1T implant I mean the plastic surgeon did such a good job from the last cycle that you can barely see where the implants were

    ~Todd
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Replies: 23
    Last Post: 05-21-2016, 08:50 AM
  2. Replies: 10
    Last Post: 01-01-2011, 06:28 PM
  3. The "Bad" Batches of M1T
    By Brodus in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 81
    Last Post: 06-25-2004, 03:23 AM
  4. how's the current batch of M1T doing?
    By Campeon in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 04-07-2004, 11:24 AM
  5. Replies: 14
    Last Post: 08-08-2003, 12:46 AM
Log in
Log in