Mini epi cycle plan. (Help needed)

benchpresskid

Awards
I'm planning on doing a 'mini cycle' with epi. 10mg everyday (morning/pre workout) for 45 days. I have cycle support sorted.

I have these 45 caps left over from a previous cycle of 30mg e/d where I developed gyno on the second week, so stopped on day 15 and did a three week nolva pct, then went onto a 6 bromo product for a month.

My questions are:

(1) What should I take in the evenings to prevent the elevated test converting to estrogen? I have read that with these mini cycles a 6bromo product would be a good idea to take in the evening. I was thinking of cissus drol (per cap = 50mg 6bromo, cissus, divinil, forsklin). As I am taking epi in the morning should I take 1 (at night) or 2 (midday+night) caps of cissus drol?

(2) What should my pct consist of? I will have 45 caps left of cissus drol left if I take one a day ON the cycle. I have 16 (10mg) nolva tabs left too. I'm guessing I will need to buy more for a decent pct. Although at 10mg a day for 6 weeks, shutdown shouldn't be too bad?

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I'm planning on doing a 'mini cycle' with epi. 10mg everyday (morning/pre workout) for 45 days. I have cycle support sorted.

I have these 45 caps left over from a previous cycle of 30mg e/d where I developed gyno on the second week, so stopped on day 15 and did a three week nolva pct, then went onto a 6 bromo product for a month.

My questions are:

(1) What should I take in the evenings to prevent the elevated test converting to estrogen? I have read that with these mini cycles a 6bromo product would be a good idea to take in the evening. I was thinking of cissus drol (per cap = 50mg 6bromo, cissus, divinil, forsklin). As I am taking epi in the morning should I take 1 (at night) or 2 (midday+night) caps of cissus drol?

(2) What should my pct consist of? I will have 45 caps left of cissus drol left if I take one a day ON the cycle. I have 16 (10mg) nolva tabs left too. I'm guessing I will need to buy more for a decent pct. Although at 10mg a day for 6 weeks, shutdown shouldn't be too bad?
Id say cut it down to 4 weeks and the 2nd half dose 20mgs.

Def get some more for pct.

I dont see the cissus drol hurting. people use stuff like it on "off" nights during pulses.

benchpresskid

Awards
I know it might not apply to a mini cycle like mine, but don't most people find that gains don't apear untill the 4th week? I might do what you suggested but make the 45 caps last for 5 weeks.

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
The only thing is Epi is pretty mild so unless u r really small it might not even do much.

harryforreal

Awards
How did the cycle go?

I am thinking of doing something similar. Researching mini cycles atm