6 weeks OR 4/on 4/off 4/on?

jefflong3323

Awards
I am in week 3 of a T-1 Pro cycle (my first with PH's). I've been taking 5 ml a day and I am not sure if I should continue onto 6 weeks and then PCT or if I should stop after 4 weeks, PCT for 4 weeks, then go back on for another 4 weeks. I'm real happy with the gains and strength I have made so far and I am bulking with this cycle. What do you think would be best to optimize gains? What would you do?

RRAdam

Awards
I'm on week 5 of my "build your own..." i'm still improving, so I will go on for 6

Cuffs

Cuffs

Awards
  • Established
Personally, since this is your first cycle, I would stop at 4 weeks and let your body build up the tolerence for the PH's. Then maybe go longer on the next cycle. My first cycle with a PH went for 6 weeks and I got shut down pretty hard. My PCT was for ****, which may explain why it went that way. I didn't educate myself enough, just dove into it. However, you may have a different experience with it. I'm sure there have been others who have gone 6 weeks or longer without problems. I'm a big fan of taking it slow now and paying attention to how my body reacts.

As far as "optimizing" your gains, your PCT will be crucial. Make sure you have your proper ancillaries, increase your calories, and use less intensity during your workouts.

Best of luck with your cycle.

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
Yes.. proper PCT is THE KEY to maintaining your goals. I'd have some clomid around at the least.

ManBeast

NPursuit

Awards
  • Established
I would go for 6 weeks providing you have Nolva or Clomid for PCT.

jefflong3323

Awards
I got plenty of nolva, looks like I'll be going for 6