M-Drol Cycle

mark65271

Awards
Hey,
Im about to start a M-Drol Cycle in a few weeks and i just wanna make sure im doing everything right.
I've done a cycle of dianabol before, and i've had a blood test to make sure everything is good before i start. Im 24. Im around 68kg. I've been working out solidly for 18 months.
I was going to take 1 m-drol for the first 2 weeks and then 2 for the last 2 weeks.
For my PCT i've got Novedex XT and Wild Bull Tribulus.
Is my PCT alright or should i get something like LG SCIENCES FORMADROL EXTREME XL for its natural SERM?
Any suggestions and advice would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks.

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
U are a little on the skinny side. U could probably look to gain some more naturally first. Check out some other parts of the forum like how to bulk and train. Get some more knowledge before u do roids again.
I would suggest getting a SERM IF u decide to go through with ur cycle which I wouldn't recommend.

UGHQTempus

UGHQTempus

Awards
  • Established
U are a little on the skinny side. U could probably look to gain some more naturally first. Check out some other parts of the forum like how to bulk and train. Get some more knowledge before u do roids again.
I would suggest getting a SERM IF u decide to go through with ur cycle which I wouldn't recommend.
x2

At 68kgs you are are to light for your height. You need to learn proper nutrition and diet or else you won't be able to keep anything you do gain - and I doubt you'll gain much.

You've got to eat big to be big. Train hard and rest like its your job.

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
The first time I did a cycle I was 4 or 5 inches shorter than u. And a good 25-30 lbs heavier.

mark65271

Awards
Ok thanks for the advice...
I'll leave it for now then and continue naturally...
Would it be alright to start the cycle when i get around 75kg?

Liftingstud

Awards
  • Established
Def need a real serm for sd, it's no joke.

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
For ur height Id say 80kgs bare minimum. And just because u r that weight DOESN'T mean u r ready. Knowing ur body is a lot more important. Knowing what kind of training works best for u. Plus having a great diet or else like UGHQTempus said u will just lose the gains from ur cycle.