- 08-12-2009, 02:36 AM
Im about to start a M-Drol Cycle in a few weeks and i just wanna make sure im doing everything right.
I've done a cycle of dianabol before, and i've had a blood test to make sure everything is good before i start. Im 24. Im around 68kg. I've been working out solidly for 18 months.
I was going to take 1 m-drol for the first 2 weeks and then 2 for the last 2 weeks.
For my PCT i've got Novedex XT and Wild Bull Tribulus.
Is my PCT alright or should i get something like LG SCIENCES FORMADROL EXTREME XL for its natural SERM?
Any suggestions and advice would be greatly appreciated.
- 08-12-2009, 02:50 AM
U are a little on the skinny side. U could probably look to gain some more naturally first. Check out some other parts of the forum like how to bulk and train. Get some more knowledge before u do roids again.
I would suggest getting a SERM IF u decide to go through with ur cycle which I wouldn't recommend.
08-12-2009, 03:00 AM
08-12-2009, 03:07 AM
08-12-2009, 04:02 AM
Ok thanks for the advice...
I'll leave it for now then and continue naturally...
Would it be alright to start the cycle when i get around 75kg?
08-12-2009, 09:37 AM
08-12-2009, 11:01 AM
For ur height Id say 80kgs bare minimum. And just because u r that weight DOESN'T mean u r ready. Knowing ur body is a lot more important. Knowing what kind of training works best for u. Plus having a great diet or else like UGHQTempus said u will just lose the gains from ur cycle.
Similar Forum Threads
- By calidood in forum Serious Nutrition SolutionsReplies: 7Last Post: 01-22-2007, 01:56 PM
- By calidood in forum Serious Nutrition SolutionsReplies: 19Last Post: 12-09-2006, 08:53 PM
- By iziromeoizi in forum AnabolicsReplies: 15Last Post: 11-15-2006, 12:46 PM
- By calidood in forum AnabolicsReplies: 9Last Post: 11-07-2006, 02:12 AM
- By riskarb in forum Cycle InfoReplies: 6Last Post: 02-04-2005, 10:07 AM