Frozen Peg 400

muscles4life

Awards
I received my Peg 400 frozen, will that effect it at all? Also why do people use Peg 400 so much when you're not supposed to ingest it? Anybody have any bad reactions to Peg 400? Thanks for the info.

Juiceman

Awards
  • Established
When I got mine it was frozen as well. Just run it under some hot water and it will be fine. I have not had any problems with using this product!

muscles4life

Awards
When I got mine it was frozen as well. Just run it under some hot water and it will be fine. I have not had any problems with using this product!

Do you use JUST Peg 400 for homebrews? I'm going to use it for M1,4AD and M5AA.

Juiceman

Awards
  • Established
I used it for both also. Use 99ml of peg-400 for both, my M1,4add dissolved completely but the m5-AA did not work out as good. There are still particles floating around in it no matter how much I heat it. I guess you just can't get it to fully dissolve.

muscles4life

Awards
The one question I have left that I cannot find the answer for is, How hot of water do I put the bottles in to dissolve the powder and how long do you cook it and can you overcook it? Thanks alot Juiceman, appreciate the help.

Juiceman

Awards
  • Established
I just put mine in a pot of boiling water for about 20 min. I am not sure if you can over do them but I don't think it's possible. Good luck with it and let me know how your m5-AA turns out.

muscles4life

Awards
Defenitly will let you know, I'll probably be doing it tommorrow. Thanks again.

GIJoe

Pat Tillman, American HERO
Awards
I received my Peg 400 frozen, will that effect it at all? Also why do people use Peg 400 so much when you're not supposed to ingest it? Anybody have any bad reactions to Peg 400? Thanks for the info.
Freezing will not affect PEG quality any more than defrosting ice will affect the quality of the water the ice was made from (it is basically a pure chem, and comes out of solid completely.

As to info on PEG, low toxicity according to Merck (check out www.anabolicminds.com/forum/showthread.php?t=8955 ); according to Merck, "polyethylene glycols are compounds of low toxicity... PEG-400 ...LD50 in rats 30ml/kg

Some people complain about PEG injections, and say it leaves a knot for a few days; others have no probs at all.