advice on bulk - MDROL w/ INSULIN

jay21

jay21

Banned
Awards
  • Established
i was thinkin about this last week and doing a 4 week run of both together would it cause great mass and synergy onthe count of mdrol being a carb monster? can anyone gives as much input as possible?

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I woiuldnt **** with insulin. Use biguanides like pslin glycobol and banaba in high doses thruout the day with ur carbs

SRS2000

Awards
  • Established
Insulin doesn't sound like a good idea if it's not used in conjunction with growth hormone. Too much can go wrong with an overdose of insulin.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
i dont think you'd manage all that much more glycogen supercompensation with insulin + sd than sd alone. and it still becomes a lot of weight that disappears after the cycle is done anyhow at that point

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
its part of why a lot of guys see losses in PCT for superdrol cycles. they spent 3 weeks eating 800g of carbs a day, so had tons of extra glycogen storage plus water retention to go along with it, which all starts to get used up when you stop taking in that much. It might work, i'd tend to think insulin would be better with something that doesn't already do the glycogen so well.