Deca + cypionate vs enanthate

btown123

Awards
I"m gonna be running a 12 week cycle of test ... either cyp or enan which is still the question and would like some feedback on which is better

I'm gonna also run 10 weeks along side that of decaplex 275... I was curious if it is necessary to run more or less of the test per week as the deca or if that makes any difference at all

Thanks

neverstop

Awards
  • Established
i prefer test cyp as it clears your body more quickly and you don't have to wait so long after your last shot to start PCT. also its easier to control your bodies test levels more quickly due to the ester. and taking 2 shots a week is really not a big deal.

i would recommend ~500mg of test and ~300mg of deca a week, you'll make great gains on that as your first cycle.

be sure to stop the deca and/or test enan ~3 weeks before PCT so you have plenty of time to let it clear your system

TravisG

TravisG

Awards
  • Established
its just the esters? youre putting the same thing into your body? ones not better than the other youre just going to have inject one more often than the other...

xx Zues xx

xx Zues xx

Awards
  • Established
its just the esters? youre putting the same thing into your body? ones not better than the other youre just going to have inject one more often than the other...
I agree