M1T and Ephedra

golfermj23

Awards
I started a cycle of M1T two weeks ago and after just 4 days, I was so lethargic that I had to stop the cycle. I was only taking 10 mg around 3:30 each day...I work out normally at 5:00...and I was completely exhausted throughout the day. However, just through those 4 days, I gained four pounds without adding any more calories than normal. And I definitely felt a pump just about the entire day...even woke up feeling swollen. I wish I could have stayed on it but when you find yourself wanting to go to sleep at all times of the day, I just can't sacrifice my my job and school (I am 25 not 17 or anything...working on my MBA...do not want you guys to get the wrong idea) for this stuff. Thought I might try it one more time in a few days since I still have everything. Any advice on what I can do to counteract this lethargic feeling? Could I take Stacker 2 each day as well. I have taken ephedrine products many times before and have responed well to it. Just wondering if it would be safe to take ephedra along with M1T or anything else that would help. Thanks

MarcusG

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Ephedrine might exercebate some m-1-t symptoms like high blood pressure and prostate trouble. You'll have to gauge your own susceptibility.

stryder

stryder

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
True, aside from the bp and prostate concerns, taking the ephedrine "each day" will wear on your adrenals causing you to feel more lethargic. I've used them together with no problems, but NOT on a daily basis. Try taking the M1T at bedtime and see if that helps.

golfermj23

Awards
True, aside from the bp and prostate concerns, taking the ephedrine "each day" will wear on your adrenals causing you to feel more lethargic. I've used them together with no problems, but NOT on a daily basis. Try taking the M1T at bedtime and see if that helps.
How often did you take ephedrine while on M1T and at what dose? Did you take it at the same time as the M1T? Was the ephedrine effective for you under what dosage you took? Thanks for the quick reply.

stryder

stryder

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I only ran a 2 week cycle of M1T at a time. I took ephedrine maybe twice (about once a week). The mgs were about 25mg which would be the equivalent of 1 Stacker 2. As far as it's effectiveness... great, I used it pre-workout, but then again I don't use ephedra on a regular basis. Used to but then I built up a tolerance to it, to where I felt tired even after taking, due to the depletion of the adrenals. Taking a break and supplementing L-Tyrosine and B vits helped.

Jcc

Awards
  • Established
I'll second that notion about l-tyrosine.

D,L Phenylalanine may be even better, I'll find out in a couple days when my order gets here. ;)

comrade

Awards
ephedrine does not "wear out the adrenals" there is no such thing as what you are describing,
your body simply gets desensitized to the cns stimulant effects.

stryder

stryder

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
ephedrine does not "wear out the adrenals" there is no such thing as what you are describing,
your body simply gets desensitized to the cns stimulant effects.
I disagree. Ephedrine enhances the release of norepinephrine a hormone secreted by the adrenal glands. The continuous release of this hormone, due to the daily use of ephedrine, will cause a "depletion" (for a lack of a better term) of your adrenals, which leaves one feeling tired and run down even when use is discontinued. That's why most stacks will have L-Tyrosine in them. BUT, I do agree continuous use will result in a tolerance to the stimulating effects due to "desensitization" to the central nervous system. That's why people end up taking more...
I'd recommend cycling ephedrine.

SCORPIO

Awards
  • Established
If M1T raises blood pressure in most users and Ephedra does the same, why not just try some caffine pills(100-200mg when needed)? I think thats what I'm going to do when I run my cycle (if I feel the lethargy). I also think I'll be taking it at night, or maybe 5mg a.m and 10mg p.m. The other thing that will help is adding 4ad. I know it helped with 1-test lethargy. Good luck.

Onslaught

Awards
  • Established
Take a look at Go from BlackStarLabs; it has ALCAR, L-Tyrosine, Caffeine, and some other goodies. I like.

sly

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I took 75mg ephedrine and 30mg M1t and blood pressure was borderline high. I have a high tolerance for ephedra and take this much before every workout.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 12
Anabolics 22
Anabolics 25
Anabolics 15
MF210 Anabolics 13