i force protodrol

1. Advanced Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    67.2%

i force protodrol

any i foce reps in or is their anyone else who could shed some light on my question i was looking forward to this stuff but am stocking up cuz of ban will this compound get banned or will it not ????

Also when is this stuff coming out i wanna wait to order but then again i wanna do a big order now as the ban could come out at anytime.

i force rep plz shed some light when does protodrol come out your website doesnt even have anything about protodrol.

2. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    46.3%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by Gym4Life View Post
    any i foce reps in or is their anyone else who could shed some light on my question i was looking forward to this stuff but am stocking up cuz of ban will this compound get banned or will it not ????

Also when is this stuff coming out i wanna wait to order but then again i wanna do a big order now as the ban could come out at anytime.

i force rep plz shed some light when does protodrol come out your website doesnt even have anything about protodrol.
    Dude, how 'bout some PUNCTUATION???

I'm just messin' with ya. I've read on another forum that they finally solved the manufacturing issue that was holding up the release, and that they were looking to have it out by the end of the month. I doubt it will be listed in any proposed ban, as it's supposed to be an all-together new substance.
    RTR.
  3. Advanced Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    67.2%

Quote Originally Posted by rubberring View Post
    Dude, how 'bout some PUNCTUATION???

I'm just messin' with ya. I've read on another forum that they finally solved the manufacturing issue that was holding up the release, and that they were looking to have it out by the end of the month. I doubt it will be listed in any proposed ban, as it's supposed to be an all-together new substance.
    lol yeah sorry bro i guess i could of used some punctuation,
    But im not the best at that,

Thanks for the info bud still no release date cant wait to try this but have seen alot of threads its just the same stuff as whats in the one.
    •   

4. New Member
    Stats
    6'1"  211 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    96.9%

Thanks for the info bud still no release date cant wait to try this but have seen alot of threads its just the same stuff as whats in the one.
    Is it? Damn thats new to me....
  5. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    97.58%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

if it is, hope it comes with free reversitol pct. lol. not a big fan of the one, but 2nd gear is good stuff. app nut should switch it up and sell it as, "2nd GEAR with free The One"
  6. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    46.3%

According to VaughnTrue, it is absolutely NOT the same.
    RTR.
  7. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    19.61%

no it's not the same as the one... PA developed it a while ago... Similar structure to phera... I have a thread about it here. Also PA wrote a OTC steroid review in MD where he talks about it. But def not the one.
  8. Advanced Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    67.2%

Quote Originally Posted by Liftingstud View Post
    no it's not the same as the one... PA developed it a while ago... Similar structure to phera... I have a thread about it here. Also PA wrote a OTC steroid review in MD where he talks about it. But def not the one.
    yeah i must say i am wrong i just saw a thread on some site that i found on google which was saying protodrol was exposed as the same as the one....

However on further research i admit i am wrong and you are correct it looked alot similar to phera, from what i have read.... Protodrol is ment to be like phera but a dry version with no bloating....

So this stuff is kinda like phera for gains but also leans you out so its like hdrol / dry phera sounds like its gonna be kick ass if you ask me its why i cant wait for this stuff.
  9. Advanced Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    67.2%

how to compare protodrol to other compounds...

halodrol - mg/mg protodrol is significantly stronger in terms of both size and strength.
    protodrol will yield sides on par with halo(slim to none), yet also offer substantial liver safety over halodrol.

epi/havoc - mg/mg protodrol isabout the same strength, or slightly weaker, how
    however at 50mg/day, gains should rival 40mg/day of epi(or beat it!)
    sides from protodrol will be less pronounced as dry joints will not be an issue for protodrol.

tren(estra4,9/19-nor) - mg/mg far stronger than any tren clone. size gains will
    far surpass any tren clone due to its potent anabolic activity(180% of methyl test!)
    sides from protodrol will be far less as massive spikes in BP will not be seen like they
    are with all tren clones. liver impact will be about on par IMO, however that is pure speculation for now.

pheraplex - mg/mg protodrol is just about on par with phera. 90% as strong at the least. the main diff between these 2 is the quality of gains. protodrol offers 0% chance for bloating which phera is famous for. as a result, bp issues should be less apparent. as u can see in the study posted, proto offers significantly reduced liver impact as the 3-ene(madol) and 2-ene(dmt) variations were shown to signifcant raise bilirubin levels.

the one - mg/mg protodrol is stronger than this compound, and offers a higher a:a ratio. gains in strength and hardening should be similar with protodrol offering more in the mass dept. as with all the other methyls listed, significantly less liver impact.

bold200 - mg/mg protodrol is worlds stronger than bold200 due to the
    alkylation on the 17a carbon position. protodrol will induce strength and weight
    gains far quicker than bold200, and less pills/day are required. hunger will not
    increase on protodrol as it does with bold200. liver impact will be on par in terms
    of bilirubin levels(i believe. do not quote me as i have not researched equi's
    effect on bilirubin. BP issues will be of less concern than with bold200, as elevated
    BP was not seen past normal limits with all testers, while bold200 can bring
    massive BP spikes.

SOME GUY ASKED WHAT PROTODROL WAS LIKE COMPARED TO REAL AAS LIKE VAR AND THE REP REPLIED WITH

comparison to an illegal aas is tricky, however here is my best attempt.
    var will induce slight weight gain, but offers great hardening...with a MASSIVE
    price tag. protodrol will give bigger size gains, and offer compareable hardness
    with a price tag of about 10% of var

Apprentley all users on this compound gained at least 8 pounds at most 14 pounds.

Well i got this all from body building.com the comparisons to other compounds is made by an iforce rep called VaughnTrue
    1 thing i did notice was AN reps arguing with i force nutrition reps about THE ONE being stronger than protodrol and vice versa.
    Also patrick arnold has also said in the thread that he supports THE ONE and ap and that he has not heard of anything like protodrol before and he things we should all stay clear from it....

That is my point. IForce is not at fault for their belief that Protodrol is stronger than The One. IForce is not at fault for making a comparison between the two when it was asked. Hell, there is technically nothing wrong with commenting about AN coming into the thread with their comments (The mismatch of rules regarding this instance make the situation so confusing I feel a mod would have trouble taking action with enforcing one of the rules while disregarding another...)

The biggest thing I see is IForce believes their product is stronger, so when an AN rep disagreed it was an open opportunity to make their case with their studies, their science, etc. Even the "You used a similar compound but did not use this compound so your experience isn't necessarily applicable here." approach would have worked as opposed to just negatively responded to the AN rep without any rebuttal to the things he said...

Just seemed odd. Also seemed odd that you told me to drop it and you were seemingly against me even after I openly stated I would use Protodrol well before The One...
    LOL- we are going to have to agree to disagree on this compound being stronger than The One- Don, my other business partner, and I have both used 5-ene-17a-methyl 5a-androst-17b-ol- very similar compound-this too is desoxy (w/o oxygen- ketone structure removed @ C3) DHT, but with a double bond @ C5- we were "comparison shopping" for new compounds from some different suppliers). I can't say that the 5-ene version would be EXACTLY the same as 17a-methyl 5a-androst-17b-ol- in terms of effects- like everyone says, a little alteration can make a huge difference. The 5-ene version was very weak- really did very little in terms of gains, etc., and had to be taken with oil, and the mg amount needed was fairly high for an effective dose.

Once again, not saying they will be exactly the same- but having used The One and something very similar to 17a-methyl 5a-androst-17b-ol- I can honestly say that on both an mg for mg basis, and effects standpoint, The One is more potent.........

ANYWAY i dont mean to dig at applied nutrition i like THE ONE and i look forward to using THE ONE and PROTODROL.

apparentley protodrol is effective at 50mgs but alot of people are saying you will see better effects than var if you dose at 100mgs which is safe and higher for bigger more expirenced users.

I look forward to protodrol and i think it might come with Reversitol for pct if not reversitol seems sufficient for pct from what i have read.

I post this for other people who are intrested in protodrol. Apprentley it should be released soon,
  10. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    46.3%

Also patrick arnold has also said in the thread that he supports THE ONE and ap and that he has not heard of anything like protodrol before and he things we should all stay clear from it....
    What??? I thought I read on PHF that PA was completely aware of the substance and said the feedback he received on it was stellar.

From PA's MD article:

"This last compound has an interesting story behind it. Back in 2005 when everyone was selling methylated stuff and making a killing, I started to get really envious and was very tempted to enter into the market with a methylated product of my own. Of course this was foolish as I had yet to be indicted for my role as the manufacturer of the clear and was certainly being watched by the feds like a hawk. But I knew of the coolest compound and I had a nifty idea on how to synthesize it cost effectively, and I just could not resist.
    So my lab chemist Matt and I went about the process of developing the manufacturing procedure. We had ample amounts of the starting material epiandrosterone sitting around (left over from the 1-AD days) so we were already a step ahead. After some trial and error, we were successful and we made 100 grams or so to try out on people.
    I dissolved it in oil to save the effort of putting it into caps (encapsulating small amounts of material is a bitch cause you kind of have to do it by hand). I had some people try it out, one guy in particular who was an old friend in town and was my guinea pig for stuff since back when I first was making 4-AD and its nor analog. Anyway, this guy comes back after six weeks or so and says, \"What the hell WAS that stuff?" I asked him what he meant and he said it's the best stuff he has ever taken. He had clean gains and felt great and his strength was through the roof. Well, this made me happy and I was eager to get going on selling this stuff. I even dropped some hints on bodybuild¬ing.com about the future product.
    Well, dropping those hints was a dumb move. Seems that the feds were reading everything I wrote and they interpreted it (conveniently so) as me getting ready to come out with a new version of the clear (as if I would announce such a thing, jeez). A month or two after my friend talked to me, the feds come crashing in and they went right for the 20 vials of this stuff as if they knew they were there. Then they started harassing Matt, demanding that he tell them where we kept the DMT. Seems they thought that I made this stuff from DMT, but in fact I made it by a different pathway (although it very easily could be made from DMT). Well, nothing came of them taking the stuff since I had never sold it, but in retrospect it seems very likely that my manufacture of the small amounts of the stuff and my blabbering about it on the net was what finally enabled the feds to persuade the judge to issue a search warrant. And that search warrant was what put in motion the chain of events that led to my indictment, sentencing and finally imprisonment.
    So you probably want to know what is so cool about this steroid. Well, probably the coolest thing about it is that although it is methy¬lated and has considerable anabolic/androgenic activity, it does not cause any liver toxicity (as measured by bromosulphothalein retention).There is no other similar steroid that is known to behave like this. It has 1.8 times the anabolic activity of methyltestosterone (a pretty decent value) and 1.0 times the androgenic activity."
    RTR.
  11. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    97.58%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

I think testers are running it now at some forums. looks like am got black balled, must be cause it doesn't suk (AM that is).

also saw this
    "Originally Posted by JBerto
    Stanolone is DHT, and protodrol its not DHT.

DHT (Stanolone) is 5a-androst-17b-ol-3-one
    Protodrol is: 17a-methyl-5a-androst-17b-ol

There're 2 BIG differences: Protodrol is methylated and have not a 3-ketone."

so looks like methylated dht to me, wouldn't be the first time sup companies have fiddled with synonyms before, but idk.
  12. Advanced Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    67.2%

very strange that PA is saying different things but if you head over to BodyBuilding.com and look at the thread PA is not giving any support but the complete opposite to protodrol it seems that DR D is the 1 who endorses Protodrol.
  13. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    91.18%

very strange that PA is saying different things but if you head over to BodyBuilding.com and look at the thread PA is not giving any support but the complete opposite to protodrol it seems that DR D is the 1 who endorses Protodrol.
    link?
  14. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    46.3%

mod edit: rules

I guess we'll see how this stuff works on a cut!
    RTR.
  15. Professional Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    87.87%

mod edit: no you can't. please read the rules. thank you.

Similar Forum Threads

1. i force protodrol
    By suresha in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 01-11-2010, 09:41 PM
  2. i force protodrol
    By suresha in forum Supplements
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 01-10-2010, 07:09 PM
  3. i force protodrol?
    By suresha in forum Supplements
    Replies: 0