Strongest PH on the market - AnabolicMinds.com

Strongest PH on the market

Page 1 of 2 12 Last
  1. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  205 lbs.

Strongest PH on the market

In the past ive tooken the original superdrol p plex and halodrol but ive been away from phs for a while. So my question is what is the strongest ph or ph stacks on the market for size strength and mass. i heard about decabolen but was wondering if theres something stronger as a ph

2. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'1"  235 lbs.

M-Drol (SuperDrol clone)
  3. Banned

nah m drol sucks. havoc owns
    •   

4. PES Rep
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

from the way things are looking either one will be banned soon so it wont matter, but I agree with lennoxchi
    Quote Originally Posted by bdcc View Post
    If you are not on the PES Insider list you are not cool. Uncool people don't deserve free Alphamine.
    PES product educator, PM me with any questions!
  5. Banned

haha idk, i tried mdrol, and havoc. and havoc i got really good gains. and mdrol just sucked for me
  6. New Member
    Stats
    5'5"  160 lbs.

I like p-plex. M-drol is good stuff but I can't handle the sides anymore.
  7. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'0"  205 lbs.

it really depends on how you respond to each chemical compound. for me its phera. but joe-blow could say phera didnt do **** for him. to be truthful bro, you need to answer this question for yourself by trying em out. this is a personal expierance question. and eveyones body will respond better or worse to certain ph's. whatever worked for you well last time you were on ph's will likely still be effective. and dont be afraid to try new stuff. you might find something that blows you up, that someone else said sucked!!
  8. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'10"  185 lbs.

Reputation Reputation

m-drol ftw.

sides suck but the strength/size gains are ridiculous... I also think that epi is great, but deff more in-tune for cutting or strength meaning less size gains then m-drol
  9. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  216 lbs.

Trav is right! Sometimes the PH that is good for me, sux for you! Still thats on a rare occasion. usualy the good **** works for just about everyone. I have had success with AMMO and TOKKYO products. Thats all i have tried. I recently found this place, and I've been opened up to a new world.
  10. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  216 lbs.

What kind of sides you getting?
  11. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  205 lbs.

I dont get acne naturaly but the mood swings are unbearable for me. first time on sdrol broke my hand on a wall and had to get surgery but thats when i was younger and inexperienced in taking them. ive tooken decabolen and loved the results and now im looking for something to match or surpass the gains that deca gave me. Any stacks or any new phs you guys have heard of will be a great help
  12. Diamond Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

decabolen was/is 3 compounds in one capusle. 45mg total.

none of the ingredients are going to compare to this stack by themselves.

I've ran 2, sd & hd, by itself, neither had the same feeling as combing all three.

one cap a day for the first two weeks was fine, didn't notice more weight gain with 2 e.d, but the pumps and strength gains will be unmatched with decabolen. pct must be perfect/rock solid btw. no otc bs is gonna work for this liver bashing monster.

but I love the combo.
  13. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'1"  218 lbs.

personally i doubt 25mg of Hdrol is doing jack ****, possibly some hardness if you respond well enough to Hdrol to feel 25mg.

Those gains are from 10mg of Superdrol mostly, and with phera plex helping. Obviously a great combo.
    Mostly answered PM's
    Don't post on my profile, I don't read that stuff, PM me instead
    <------ Hard to believe, but I wasn't on any anabolics in the avatar shot
  14. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  205 lbs.

yea but thr problem is that decabolen has a so called new formula bs and they took pp out of it and i dont know if i should take that or anything else that might be stronger
  15. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  205 lbs.

and also about the pct. thanks for mentioning that but i have no clue of where to get a real pct. for the longest time i would just be getting the otc stuff like novadex xt.
  16. Diamond Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

well, could be the pp and sd. idk, I respond well to hd as you dont unreal. lol. I like to think its the synergistic effect of all three. idk, i like it though.

anyway to the poster, yea, ctd labs has actually discontinued all of their ph line up.

you can find different name brands of the same stack though.

where to find behind the counter products for pct, well, you're gonna have to take that journey on your own.

I would suggest you stick to mild product like "the one" for you ph needs if your going to otc pct route. otherwise, its expensive to run a propper otc pct.
  17. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'1"  218 lbs.

yes could be the synergy. The results from PP/SD are extraordinary, i didn't think compounds would stack so nicely but they sure do!

Hey i'm going to give Hdrol another try, this time i'm armed with 4 bottles . Still, getting anything from 25mg, is a really good response! I'm surprised, as most people are still running 75.
    Mostly answered PM's
  18. Board Supporter
    Stats
    5'10"  197 lbs.

What our you going to dose your cycle at? 100 on up?
  19. Board Sponsor

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

I'd agree that the combo of sd/pp is probably the most potent but also one of the higher risks for sides. Outside of that maybe methyl stenbolone if it actually exists in mass tabs. For a company that doesnt get repped or put too much into answering product questions the product has resoundingly good feedback across the web/real world.
    ForeRunner Labs
    The Future of Human Performance
    Please LIKE FRL on Facebook

20. Advanced Member

i say mdrol
    the only sides i had was some gyno, but that was because i was young stupid and didnt do reserch on any type of pct or supporting supps, but my second time using it i ran all otc pct and was fine had very little gyno but ts gone.
  21. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'8"  220 lbs.

another vote for superdrol, but i feel like its gyno in a pill. and BP explosion for me.
    CELTIC LABS REP
  22. Advanced Member

bp for me wasnt to bad i pre loaded HB for a week and took it throught the whole cycle and was fine, and i would normaly do like a light 5-10min cardio and was cool throught
  23. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'1"  218 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by liftin4fun View Post
    What our you going to dose your cycle at? 100 on up?
    I was planning on starting at 100 and just run through the 4 bottles.

About the Mdrol, weird to hear it causing so much gyno. I am very gyno-prone. I get it from test, I started to get it from Phera at 50mg, and I get it Max LMG and from dienolone "tren". I've used Superdrol 3 times and no gyno at all.

I wish I could make more sense out of it.
    Mostly answered PM's
  24. Banned

From what I've read from PA and the other big giant heads, SDrol is by far the most potent oral. Stronger than Decabolan, Hdrol, PP and Epi by a long shot.

I have a link to it.

Superdrol is by far the strongest oral steroid in production, except for the exceptions of M1T, Methyltrienolone, and Bolasterone (which can't be found).

These other oral AAS might be stronger on paper, but as usual, the real world results often speak differently.

First of all, both of the most common and powerfull well known black market oral AAS (Dianabol and Anadrol) are out of the question. They are not as strong as SD is on paper and do not give the same degree of lean tissue build up. This will be obvious when viewing real world average result comparisons.

Secondly, M1t may be more anabolic on paper, but does not give greater lean tissue gains than SD in the typical user. An equal amount of weight may be gained, but much of it is water with M1T. As far as strength gains go, as is common with DHT based AAS, it gives much greater strength gains when compared with M1T. Quite simply, SD is one of the most powerfull strength inducing AAS in the world, and it does this without the usual synergistic effect of water retention in most of the strongest strength inducing AAS. In fact, properly compounded SD does the opposite. It acts as a diuretic and pulls water out from under the skin and the rest of the body; the is partly responsible for the hard, dense look one obtains with SD use.

Often, tremendous results in strength can be obtained with SD by supplying the missing link for optimal strength development, aromitizing AAS resulting in water retention. SD gives it's strength inducing effects wholly by muscle fiber strength increases, which shows just how powerfull this steroid actually is for strength development. Probably the best, but also incredibly toxic strength combinations, would be SD stacked with Anadrol. The second best alternative, if only 2 steroids were chosen, would be testoterone. By far, a combination of SD, Anadrol, Halotestin (about to die right about now, lol) Trenbolone and Testosterone would give the best strength gains anyone could ever hope to experience. Within 2-3 weeks strength would skyrocket (if rapid strength increases ever lead to injury, this would do it). I'm a little off track here, let me get out of dream world.

When comparing SD to Methyltrienolone, I believe there is too little feedback about this liver killing AAS (M-tren) to be able to render an accurate comparison. I've heard that strength gains are very good with M-tren, but that the size gains are lacking when compared to SD. I believe that for M-tren to equal SD in any respect, it would have to be dosed at levels that are beyond reasonable safety guidelines. Unfotunately, we just can't take enough of this excedingly powwerfull AAs for long enough, or in high enough dosages, in order to reap maximum benefit.

Bolasterone, one of the most potently anabolic and androgenic oral steroids ever produced. There are a few oral AAs that are about as anabolic as Bolasterone, but none as potently androgenic. This steroid, unlike most AAS that favor either anabolism or androgenicity, is very potent in both respects. It was produced a few decades ago, but production stopped in the eighties. Ridden with side effects, but highly desired, this streoid gave incredible results. Unfortunately, there are few people around still posting or telling there stories in the open, concerning their personal results with this steroid. It might be a good idea to open up a thread about this AAS in order to get the answers I and others, desire. I cannot compare SD against Bolasterone for this very reason. Paper says one thing, but real world results often say another.

There are other obscure streoids of great potency (and often toxocity)that have been analyzed and brought to life on paper, but never produced, therefore, they cannot fairly enter the discussion.

Ok, now that we have compared SD to the other comparable oral AAS that are or were in production, what type of results are average with SD when compared against the most common, and regarded to be the strongest, oral steroids.

I have attempted to put down dosing guidelines (not necessarily length of cycle) that were considered to be at the reasonable upper end for all of these AAS, in order to be fair.

Dosing guidelines.
    SD: 30-40 mg/day for 30 days.
    Anadrol: 100 mg/day for 30 days.
    D-bol: 60 mg/day for 30 days.

SD: Average total weight gains are between 12-17lb's.
    Anadrol: Average total weight gains are between 15-20 lb's.
    D-bol: Average total weight gains are between 12-17 lb's.

Ok...lets break those numbers down a little bit into actual muscle fiber gained.

Obviously, and undisputably, the weight gain from Anadrol is largely dependent on water weight gain. Possibly upwards of half the weight gained with Anadrol is due to fluid retention. This is shown to be the case by appaerance as well as the rapid loss of weight that occurs when this AAS is discontinued. It may be safe to assume that a 20 lb weight gain with Anadrol is probably only leaving the user with somewhere between 10-12 lb's of actual muscle fiber growth. It may even be less, being that usually more weight is lost post-cycle with Anadrol than %50. Anadrol recieves a rating of only 10-12 lb's of actual muscle fiber growth.

Dianabol; the same is true of this steroid, but to a lesser degree. Still, none the less, much of the weight gained with D-bol is atributed to water retention brought on by conversion to estradiol, as well as an imbalnce of electrolytes that results in additional water weight gain. Much is lost post-cycle. If 15 lb's is gained with D-bol over this 30 day period, propbably about 8-10 lb's of this is actual muscle fiber growth. D-bol is left with a standing number of 8-10 lb's of real muscle gained.

Superdrol, the king...

Alright, SD often leaves users with 12-17 lb's on only 30 mg/day, sometimes less than 30 mg. In addition, and highly relevant, is the fact that SD actually dries the user out on-cycle, resulting in more muscle fiber gain than the scale implies. This is in direct contradiction to Anadrol and D-bol, wher actual muscle fiber gained is less than what the scale shows.
    If an individual gains 17 lb's on-cycle in 30 days (which is common); the individual has probably also lost about 3-5 lb's of water weight due to SD's diuretic effects. This effect is blantantly obvious, and has been in observance since the initial tresting. No other conclusion can be drawn other than the individual has indeed lost water weight on-cycle, which directly implies that a 17 lb weight gain is more like a 20-22 lb weight gain. Yes, these numbers seen almost too hard to believe, but they are proven everyday in the real world. Again, these gains take place everyday around the country and the diuretic effect is undeniable. Most of the drying out effects occur during the first week, but often 4-7 lb's is still gained during those first seven days.

It is clear that neither D-bol or anadrol can touch the muscle building effects of SD when reasonable doses are used.

As far as strength goes, I am getting tired, but I will just say this. Sd is stronger than D-bol and at least comparable to Anadrol. Again, SD does this with NO water retention, which suggests highly that it's strength gains are wholly muscle fiber dependent. The same cannot be said of Anadrol. Also, this fact is confirmed post-cycle when Anadrol's strength gains plummet, but SD's are maintained rather well. I have personally gained 65 lb's on my one rep bench press in 30 days with SD. Amazing!

Goodnight to all.

One more thing. HEAVY, you need to try SD. If you can tolerate it, you will experience some of the fastest gains of your life. Eat like a horse and you will grow very quickly. You must eat more than when on test, as you have a short window of time to capitolize on SD's rapid muscle fiber build up. otherwise, you will cut yourself short. Because cycle are so short with SD and the gains come so fast, calories need to be increased constantly.
  25. bic
    Stats
    5'5"  185 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by droppinplates View Post
    From what I've read from PA and the other big giant heads, SDrol is by far the most potent oral. Stronger than Decabolan, Hdrol, PP and Epi by a long shot.

I have a link to it.

Superdrol is by far the strongest oral steroid in production, except for the exceptions of M1T, Methyltrienolone, and Bolasterone (which can't be found).

These other oral AAS might be stronger on paper, but as usual, the real world results often speak differently.

First of all, both of the most common and powerfull well known black market oral AAS (Dianabol and Anadrol) are out of the question. They are not as strong as SD is on paper and do not give the same degree of lean tissue build up. This will be obvious when viewing real world average result comparisons.

Secondly, M1t may be more anabolic on paper, but does not give greater lean tissue gains than SD in the typical user. An equal amount of weight may be gained, but much of it is water with M1T. As far as strength gains go, as is common with DHT based AAS, it gives much greater strength gains when compared with M1T. Quite simply, SD is one of the most powerfull strength inducing AAS in the world, and it does this without the usual synergistic effect of water retention in most of the strongest strength inducing AAS. In fact, properly compounded SD does the opposite. It acts as a diuretic and pulls water out from under the skin and the rest of the body; the is partly responsible for the hard, dense look one obtains with SD use.

Often, tremendous results in strength can be obtained with SD by supplying the missing link for optimal strength development, aromitizing AAS resulting in water retention. SD gives it's strength inducing effects wholly by muscle fiber strength increases, which shows just how powerfull this steroid actually is for strength development. Probably the best, but also incredibly toxic strength combinations, would be SD stacked with Anadrol. The second best alternative, if only 2 steroids were chosen, would be testoterone. By far, a combination of SD, Anadrol, Halotestin (about to die right about now, lol) Trenbolone and Testosterone would give the best strength gains anyone could ever hope to experience. Within 2-3 weeks strength would skyrocket (if rapid strength increases ever lead to injury, this would do it). I'm a little off track here, let me get out of dream world.

When comparing SD to Methyltrienolone, I believe there is too little feedback about this liver killing AAS (M-tren) to be able to render an accurate comparison. I've heard that strength gains are very good with M-tren, but that the size gains are lacking when compared to SD. I believe that for M-tren to equal SD in any respect, it would have to be dosed at levels that are beyond reasonable safety guidelines. Unfotunately, we just can't take enough of this excedingly powwerfull AAs for long enough, or in high enough dosages, in order to reap maximum benefit.

Bolasterone, one of the most potently anabolic and androgenic oral steroids ever produced. There are a few oral AAs that are about as anabolic as Bolasterone, but none as potently androgenic. This steroid, unlike most AAS that favor either anabolism or androgenicity, is very potent in both respects. It was produced a few decades ago, but production stopped in the eighties. Ridden with side effects, but highly desired, this streoid gave incredible results. Unfortunately, there are few people around still posting or telling there stories in the open, concerning their personal results with this steroid. It might be a good idea to open up a thread about this AAS in order to get the answers I and others, desire. I cannot compare SD against Bolasterone for this very reason. Paper says one thing, but real world results often say another.

There are other obscure streoids of great potency (and often toxocity)that have been analyzed and brought to life on paper, but never produced, therefore, they cannot fairly enter the discussion.

Ok, now that we have compared SD to the other comparable oral AAS that are or were in production, what type of results are average with SD when compared against the most common, and regarded to be the strongest, oral steroids.

I have attempted to put down dosing guidelines (not necessarily length of cycle) that were considered to be at the reasonable upper end for all of these AAS, in order to be fair.

Dosing guidelines.

SD: Average total weight gains are between 12-17lb's.
    Anadrol: Average total weight gains are between 15-20 lb's.
    D-bol: Average total weight gains are between 12-17 lb's.

Ok...lets break those numbers down a little bit into actual muscle fiber gained.

Obviously, and undisputably, the weight gain from Anadrol is largely dependent on water weight gain. Possibly upwards of half the weight gained with Anadrol is due to fluid retention. This is shown to be the case by appaerance as well as the rapid loss of weight that occurs when this AAS is discontinued. It may be safe to assume that a 20 lb weight gain with Anadrol is probably only leaving the user with somewhere between 10-12 lb's of actual muscle fiber growth. It may even be less, being that usually more weight is lost post-cycle with Anadrol than %50. Anadrol recieves a rating of only 10-12 lb's of actual muscle fiber growth.

Dianabol; the same is true of this steroid, but to a lesser degree. Still, none the less, much of the weight gained with D-bol is atributed to water retention brought on by conversion to estradiol, as well as an imbalnce of electrolytes that results in additional water weight gain. Much is lost post-cycle. If 15 lb's is gained with D-bol over this 30 day period, propbably about 8-10 lb's of this is actual muscle fiber growth. D-bol is left with a standing number of 8-10 lb's of real muscle gained.

Superdrol, the king...

Alright, SD often leaves users with 12-17 lb's on only 30 mg/day, sometimes less than 30 mg. In addition, and highly relevant, is the fact that SD actually dries the user out on-cycle, resulting in more muscle fiber gain than the scale implies. This is in direct contradiction to Anadrol and D-bol, wher actual muscle fiber gained is less than what the scale shows.
    If an individual gains 17 lb's on-cycle in 30 days (which is common); the individual has probably also lost about 3-5 lb's of water weight due to SD's diuretic effects. This effect is blantantly obvious, and has been in observance since the initial tresting. No other conclusion can be drawn other than the individual has indeed lost water weight on-cycle, which directly implies that a 17 lb weight gain is more like a 20-22 lb weight gain. Yes, these numbers seen almost too hard to believe, but they are proven everyday in the real world. Again, these gains take place everyday around the country and the diuretic effect is undeniable. Most of the drying out effects occur during the first week, but often 4-7 lb's is still gained during those first seven days.

It is clear that neither D-bol or anadrol can touch the muscle building effects of SD when reasonable doses are used.

As far as strength goes, I am getting tired, but I will just say this. Sd is stronger than D-bol and at least comparable to Anadrol. Again, SD does this with NO water retention, which suggests highly that it's strength gains are wholly muscle fiber dependent. The same cannot be said of Anadrol. Also, this fact is confirmed post-cycle when Anadrol's strength gains plummet, but SD's are maintained rather well. I have personally gained 65 lb's on my one rep bench press in 30 days with SD. Amazing!

Goodnight to all.

One more thing. HEAVY, you need to try SD. If you can tolerate it, you will experience some of the fastest gains of your life. Eat like a horse and you will grow very quickly. You must eat more than when on test, as you have a short window of time to capitolize on SD's rapid muscle fiber build up. otherwise, you will cut yourself short. Because cycle are so short with SD and the gains come so fast, calories need to be increased constantly.
    I heard hemobolin250 was strong it's like 3-4 componds in one
  26. New Member

What is the compound for SDrol as I've seen a couple? can you confirm the original formula?
    2a,17a di methyl etiocholan 3-one, 17b-ol?
  27. Board Sponsor

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by sundaydriving View Post
    What is the compound for SDrol as I've seen a couple? can you confirm the original formula?
    2a,17a di methyl etiocholan 3-one, 17b-ol?
    2a-17a-dimethyl-5a-androst-3-one I believe.
    ForeRunner Labs
    The Future of Human Performance
    Please LIKE FRL on Facebook

28. New Member

Does anyone know how Superdrol & M1T compare? I know M1T is more potent but how much more?
  29. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'1"  218 lbs.

I don't think you can assign numbers to it, but I would guess something like M1T is 50% more potent, i.e. 20mg M1T ~ 30mg SD.
    Mostly answered PM's
  30. New Member
    Stats
    5'7"  200 lbs.

SUPER MASS CAPS would be the strongest
    Halodrol 50 and Superdrol combined. Look up the ingredients. Exactly the same as the banned PHs.

physical addictions .com
  31. New Member

Thx! Trying to determine the best PH to take for increased sized and strength...looking for lean gains as I've used M1T but a lot of water gains for me...lost some size afterward...harsh sides too...I was thinking about SDrol however, I could use some guidance on dosage/duration...4wks,5wks,6wks? Should I stack it with anything?...any advice would be appreciated...thanks in advance..btw..6' 205
  32. Banned

Quote Originally Posted by sundaydriving View Post
    Thx! Trying to determine the best PH to take for increased sized and strength...looking for lean gains as I've used M1T but a lot of water gains for me...lost some size afterward...harsh sides too...I was thinking about SDrol however, I could use some guidance on dosage/duration...4wks,5wks,6wks? Should I stack it with anything?...any advice would be appreciated...thanks in advance..btw..6' 205

I'm hearing alotta good things about the new "original" Mass tabs.
    Great for mass, strength, drying out and very mild sides, so far.

Mikey ran Sdrol and wanted to die, but on the Mass Tabs he felt great and put on like 15 Lbs. in 30 days......................afte r his PTC with Reversitol, believe it or not, he kept almost 11 pounds of it.

If I can get a pic, I'll post it.
  33. bic
    Stats
    5'5"  185 lbs.

I'm hearing alotta good things about the new "original" Mass tabs.
    Great for mass, strength, drying out and very mild sides, so far.

Mikey ran Sdrol and wanted to die, but on the Mass Tabs he felt great and put on like 15 Lbs. in 30 days......................afte r his PTC with Reversitol, believe it or not, he kept almost 11 pounds of it.

If I can get a pic, I'll post it.
    thats the same stuff as m-drol and h-drol not only that cost 3 times more if any i'd say the grow tabs read the componds
  34. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'1"  218 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by bic View Post
    thats the same stuff as m-drol and h-drol not only that cost 3 times more if any i'd say the grow tabs read the componds
    Mdrol and Hdrol are completely different compounds, and they are both different from mass tabs.
    Mostly answered PM's
  35. bic
    Stats
    5'5"  185 lbs.

[QUOTE=UnrealMachine;2101351]Mdrol and Hdrol are completely different compounds, and they are both different from mass tabs.[/QUOT

thought they were a sd compond tab
  36. New Member
    Stats
    6'1"  230 lbs.

Dosing guidelines.
    Dang - I can't imagine dosing SD at 40 mg/day for 30 days. If I was still alive at the end of the cycle I'd probably be divorced, jobless and homeless (and in need of a new liver).
  37. New Member
    Stats
    6'1"  230 lbs.

thought they were a sd compond tab
    Lil bit o research goes a long way bro...
  38. New Member
    Stats
    5'9"  195 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Chucke View Post
    Dang - I can't imagine dosing SD at 40 mg/day for 30 days. If I was still alive at the end of the cycle I'd probably be divorced, jobless and homeless (and in need of a new liver).
    Agreed
    Lol
    I ran M Drol (SD) at 10/20/30/40
    And even that is pushing it.
  39. Banned

Quote Originally Posted by bic View Post

Duh, read much? Apparently, not.

Mass Tabs are a proprietary blend..................with Stenbolone thrown in. Grow Tabs are b_nk sh_t. Herbal blend.

Nowhere near the same as Hdrol.

Mass Tabs are Closer to Sdrol and M1T, if anything.

Also, you can get Mass Tabs for like $29.00. Where are you paying $90 for Sdrol cause I got a nice bridge for sale.

JK............................ ......confusion happens.
  40. bic
    Stats
    5'5"  185 lbs.

Duh, read much? Apparently, not.

Mass Tabs are a proprietary blend..................with Stenbolone thrown in. Grow Tabs are b_nk sh_t. Herbal blend.

Nowhere near the same as Hdrol.

Mass Tabs are Closer to Sdrol and M1T, if anything.

Also, you can get Mass Tabs for like $29.00. Where are you paying $90 for Sdrol cause I got a nice bridge for sale.

JK............................ ......confusion happens.
    i was reading two different ads and got them mixed up
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Weakest PH to Strongest PH??
    By JOE1234 in forum Pheromones
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 08-13-2010, 11:01 AM
  2. Strongest Pills On The Market? Thoughts?
    By TheDiesel85 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 69
    Last Post: 07-28-2009, 01:42 AM
  3. Delaware's Strongest Man
    By jtp217 in forum Powerlifting/Strongman
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 05-09-2009, 02:58 PM
  4. World's Strongest Man
    By Bionic in forum General Chat
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 11-17-2008, 10:34 PM
  5. What is the strongest product