Strongest PH on the market

Rafa38

Awards
In the past ive tooken the original superdrol p plex and halodrol but ive been away from phs for a while. So my question is what is the strongest ph or ph stacks on the market for size strength and mass. i heard about decabolen but was wondering if theres something stronger as a ph

Delta Force

Delta Force

PES Rep
Awards
  • Established
from the way things are looking either one will be banned soon so it wont matter, but I agree with lennoxchi

Drjuicebox06

Banned
Awards
haha idk, i tried mdrol, and havoc. and havoc i got really good gains. and mdrol just sucked for me

dezzy84

dezzy84

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I like p-plex. M-drol is good stuff but I can't handle the sides anymore.

TravisG

TravisG

Awards
  • Established
it really depends on how you respond to each chemical compound. for me its phera. but joe-blow could say phera didnt do **** for him. to be truthful bro, you need to answer this question for yourself by trying em out. this is a personal expierance question. and eveyones body will respond better or worse to certain ph's. whatever worked for you well last time you were on ph's will likely still be effective. and dont be afraid to try new stuff. you might find something that blows you up, that someone else said sucked!!

justeat

justeat

Awards
  • Established
m-drol ftw.

sides suck but the strength/size gains are ridiculous... I also think that epi is great, but deff more in-tune for cutting or strength meaning less size gains then m-drol

boxrocker

boxrocker

Awards
Trav is right! Sometimes the PH that is good for me, sux for you! Still thats on a rare occasion. usualy the good **** works for just about everyone. I have had success with AMMO and TOKKYO products. Thats all i have tried. I recently found this place, and I've been opened up to a new world.

Rafa38

Awards
I dont get acne naturaly but the mood swings are unbearable for me. first time on sdrol broke my hand on a wall and had to get surgery but thats when i was younger and inexperienced in taking them. ive tooken decabolen and loved the results and now im looking for something to match or surpass the gains that deca gave me. Any stacks or any new phs you guys have heard of will be a great help

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
decabolen was/is 3 compounds in one capusle. 45mg total.

none of the ingredients are going to compare to this stack by themselves.

I've ran 2, sd & hd, by itself, neither had the same feeling as combing all three.

one cap a day for the first two weeks was fine, didn't notice more weight gain with 2 e.d, but the pumps and strength gains will be unmatched with decabolen. pct must be perfect/rock solid btw. no otc bs is gonna work for this liver bashing monster.

but I love the combo.:bling:

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
personally i doubt 25mg of Hdrol is doing jack ****, possibly some hardness if you respond well enough to Hdrol to feel 25mg.

Those gains are from 10mg of Superdrol mostly, and with phera plex helping. Obviously a great combo.

Rafa38

Awards
yea but thr problem is that decabolen has a so called new formula bs and they took pp out of it and i dont know if i should take that or anything else that might be stronger

Rafa38

Awards
and also about the pct. thanks for mentioning that but i have no clue of where to get a real pct. for the longest time i would just be getting the otc stuff like novadex xt.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
well, could be the pp and sd. idk, I respond well to hd as you dont unreal. lol. I like to think its the synergistic effect of all three. idk, i like it though.

anyway to the poster, yea, ctd labs has actually discontinued all of their ph line up.

you can find different name brands of the same stack though.

where to find behind the counter products for pct, well, you're gonna have to take that journey on your own.

I would suggest you stick to mild product like "the one" for you ph needs if your going to otc pct route. otherwise, its expensive to run a propper otc pct.

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
yes could be the synergy. The results from PP/SD are extraordinary, i didn't think compounds would stack so nicely but they sure do!

Hey i'm going to give Hdrol another try, this time i'm armed with 4 bottles ;). Still, getting anything from 25mg, is a really good response! I'm surprised, as most people are still running 75.

liftin4fun

Awards
  • Established
What our you going to dose your cycle at? 100 on up?

Royd The Noyd

Royd The Noyd

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'd agree that the combo of sd/pp is probably the most potent but also one of the higher risks for sides. Outside of that maybe methyl stenbolone if it actually exists in mass tabs. For a company that doesnt get repped or put too much into answering product questions the product has resoundingly good feedback across the web/real world.

vika808

vika808

Awards
  • Established
i say mdrol
the only sides i had was some gyno, but that was because i was young stupid and didnt do reserch on any type of pct or supporting supps, but my second time using it i ran all otc pct and was fine had very little gyno but ts gone.

tnubs

tnubs

Awards
  • Established
another vote for superdrol, but i feel like its gyno in a pill. and BP explosion for me.

vika808

vika808

Awards
  • Established
bp for me wasnt to bad i pre loaded HB for a week and took it throught the whole cycle and was fine, and i would normaly do like a light 5-10min cardio and was cool throught

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
What our you going to dose your cycle at? 100 on up?
I was planning on starting at 100 and just run through the 4 bottles.

About the Mdrol, weird to hear it causing so much gyno. I am very gyno-prone. I get it from test, I started to get it from Phera at 50mg, and I get it Max LMG and from dienolone "tren". I've used Superdrol 3 times and no gyno at all.

I wish I could make more sense out of it.

droppinplates

Banned
Awards
From what I've read from PA and the other big giant heads, SDrol is by far the most potent oral. Stronger than Decabolan, Hdrol, PP and Epi by a long shot.

I have a link to it.

Superdrol is by far the strongest oral steroid in production, except for the exceptions of M1T, Methyltrienolone, and Bolasterone (which can't be found).

These other oral AAS might be stronger on paper, but as usual, the real world results often speak differently.

First of all, both of the most common and powerfull well known black market oral AAS (Dianabol and Anadrol) are out of the question. They are not as strong as SD is on paper and do not give the same degree of lean tissue build up. This will be obvious when viewing real world average result comparisons.

Secondly, M1t may be more anabolic on paper, but does not give greater lean tissue gains than SD in the typical user. An equal amount of weight may be gained, but much of it is water with M1T. As far as strength gains go, as is common with DHT based AAS, it gives much greater strength gains when compared with M1T. Quite simply, SD is one of the most powerfull strength inducing AAS in the world, and it does this without the usual synergistic effect of water retention in most of the strongest strength inducing AAS. In fact, properly compounded SD does the opposite. It acts as a diuretic and pulls water out from under the skin and the rest of the body; the is partly responsible for the hard, dense look one obtains with SD use.

Often, tremendous results in strength can be obtained with SD by supplying the missing link for optimal strength development, aromitizing AAS resulting in water retention. SD gives it's strength inducing effects wholly by muscle fiber strength increases, which shows just how powerfull this steroid actually is for strength development. Probably the best, but also incredibly toxic strength combinations, would be SD stacked with Anadrol. The second best alternative, if only 2 steroids were chosen, would be testoterone. By far, a combination of SD, Anadrol, Halotestin (about to die right about now, lol) Trenbolone and Testosterone would give the best strength gains anyone could ever hope to experience. Within 2-3 weeks strength would skyrocket (if rapid strength increases ever lead to injury, this would do it). I'm a little off track here, let me get out of dream world.

When comparing SD to Methyltrienolone, I believe there is too little feedback about this liver killing AAS (M-tren) to be able to render an accurate comparison. I've heard that strength gains are very good with M-tren, but that the size gains are lacking when compared to SD. I believe that for M-tren to equal SD in any respect, it would have to be dosed at levels that are beyond reasonable safety guidelines. Unfotunately, we just can't take enough of this excedingly powwerfull AAs for long enough, or in high enough dosages, in order to reap maximum benefit.

Bolasterone, one of the most potently anabolic and androgenic oral steroids ever produced. There are a few oral AAs that are about as anabolic as Bolasterone, but none as potently androgenic. This steroid, unlike most AAS that favor either anabolism or androgenicity, is very potent in both respects. It was produced a few decades ago, but production stopped in the eighties. Ridden with side effects, but highly desired, this streoid gave incredible results. Unfortunately, there are few people around still posting or telling there stories in the open, concerning their personal results with this steroid. It might be a good idea to open up a thread about this AAS in order to get the answers I and others, desire. I cannot compare SD against Bolasterone for this very reason. Paper says one thing, but real world results often say another.

There are other obscure streoids of great potency (and often toxocity)that have been analyzed and brought to life on paper, but never produced, therefore, they cannot fairly enter the discussion.

Ok, now that we have compared SD to the other comparable oral AAS that are or were in production, what type of results are average with SD when compared against the most common, and regarded to be the strongest, oral steroids.

I have attempted to put down dosing guidelines (not necessarily length of cycle) that were considered to be at the reasonable upper end for all of these AAS, in order to be fair.

Dosing guidelines.
SD: 30-40 mg/day for 30 days.
Anadrol: 100 mg/day for 30 days.
D-bol: 60 mg/day for 30 days.

SD: Average total weight gains are between 12-17lb's.
Anadrol: Average total weight gains are between 15-20 lb's.
D-bol: Average total weight gains are between 12-17 lb's.

Ok...lets break those numbers down a little bit into actual muscle fiber gained.

Obviously, and undisputably, the weight gain from Anadrol is largely dependent on water weight gain. Possibly upwards of half the weight gained with Anadrol is due to fluid retention. This is shown to be the case by appaerance as well as the rapid loss of weight that occurs when this AAS is discontinued. It may be safe to assume that a 20 lb weight gain with Anadrol is probably only leaving the user with somewhere between 10-12 lb's of actual muscle fiber growth. It may even be less, being that usually more weight is lost post-cycle with Anadrol than %50. Anadrol recieves a rating of only 10-12 lb's of actual muscle fiber growth.

Dianabol; the same is true of this steroid, but to a lesser degree. Still, none the less, much of the weight gained with D-bol is atributed to water retention brought on by conversion to estradiol, as well as an imbalnce of electrolytes that results in additional water weight gain. Much is lost post-cycle. If 15 lb's is gained with D-bol over this 30 day period, propbably about 8-10 lb's of this is actual muscle fiber growth. D-bol is left with a standing number of 8-10 lb's of real muscle gained.

Superdrol, the king...

Alright, SD often leaves users with 12-17 lb's on only 30 mg/day, sometimes less than 30 mg. In addition, and highly relevant, is the fact that SD actually dries the user out on-cycle, resulting in more muscle fiber gain than the scale implies. This is in direct contradiction to Anadrol and D-bol, wher actual muscle fiber gained is less than what the scale shows.
If an individual gains 17 lb's on-cycle in 30 days (which is common); the individual has probably also lost about 3-5 lb's of water weight due to SD's diuretic effects. This effect is blantantly obvious, and has been in observance since the initial tresting. No other conclusion can be drawn other than the individual has indeed lost water weight on-cycle, which directly implies that a 17 lb weight gain is more like a 20-22 lb weight gain. Yes, these numbers seen almost too hard to believe, but they are proven everyday in the real world. Again, these gains take place everyday around the country and the diuretic effect is undeniable. Most of the drying out effects occur during the first week, but often 4-7 lb's is still gained during those first seven days.

It is clear that neither D-bol or anadrol can touch the muscle building effects of SD when reasonable doses are used.

As far as strength goes, I am getting tired, but I will just say this. Sd is stronger than D-bol and at least comparable to Anadrol. Again, SD does this with NO water retention, which suggests highly that it's strength gains are wholly muscle fiber dependent. The same cannot be said of Anadrol. Also, this fact is confirmed post-cycle when Anadrol's strength gains plummet, but SD's are maintained rather well. I have personally gained 65 lb's on my one rep bench press in 30 days with SD. Amazing!

Goodnight to all.

One more thing. HEAVY, you need to try SD. If you can tolerate it, you will experience some of the fastest gains of your life. Eat like a horse and you will grow very quickly. You must eat more than when on test, as you have a short window of time to capitolize on SD's rapid muscle fiber build up. otherwise, you will cut yourself short. Because cycle are so short with SD and the gains come so fast, calories need to be increased constantly.

bic

Awards
  • Established
From what I've read from PA and the other big giant heads, SDrol is by far the most potent oral. Stronger than Decabolan, Hdrol, PP and Epi by a long shot.

I have a link to it.

Superdrol is by far the strongest oral steroid in production, except for the exceptions of M1T, Methyltrienolone, and Bolasterone (which can't be found).

These other oral AAS might be stronger on paper, but as usual, the real world results often speak differently.

First of all, both of the most common and powerfull well known black market oral AAS (Dianabol and Anadrol) are out of the question. They are not as strong as SD is on paper and do not give the same degree of lean tissue build up. This will be obvious when viewing real world average result comparisons.

Secondly, M1t may be more anabolic on paper, but does not give greater lean tissue gains than SD in the typical user. An equal amount of weight may be gained, but much of it is water with M1T. As far as strength gains go, as is common with DHT based AAS, it gives much greater strength gains when compared with M1T. Quite simply, SD is one of the most powerfull strength inducing AAS in the world, and it does this without the usual synergistic effect of water retention in most of the strongest strength inducing AAS. In fact, properly compounded SD does the opposite. It acts as a diuretic and pulls water out from under the skin and the rest of the body; the is partly responsible for the hard, dense look one obtains with SD use.

Often, tremendous results in strength can be obtained with SD by supplying the missing link for optimal strength development, aromitizing AAS resulting in water retention. SD gives it's strength inducing effects wholly by muscle fiber strength increases, which shows just how powerfull this steroid actually is for strength development. Probably the best, but also incredibly toxic strength combinations, would be SD stacked with Anadrol. The second best alternative, if only 2 steroids were chosen, would be testoterone. By far, a combination of SD, Anadrol, Halotestin (about to die right about now, lol) Trenbolone and Testosterone would give the best strength gains anyone could ever hope to experience. Within 2-3 weeks strength would skyrocket (if rapid strength increases ever lead to injury, this would do it). I'm a little off track here, let me get out of dream world.

When comparing SD to Methyltrienolone, I believe there is too little feedback about this liver killing AAS (M-tren) to be able to render an accurate comparison. I've heard that strength gains are very good with M-tren, but that the size gains are lacking when compared to SD. I believe that for M-tren to equal SD in any respect, it would have to be dosed at levels that are beyond reasonable safety guidelines. Unfotunately, we just can't take enough of this excedingly powwerfull AAs for long enough, or in high enough dosages, in order to reap maximum benefit.

Bolasterone, one of the most potently anabolic and androgenic oral steroids ever produced. There are a few oral AAs that are about as anabolic as Bolasterone, but none as potently androgenic. This steroid, unlike most AAS that favor either anabolism or androgenicity, is very potent in both respects. It was produced a few decades ago, but production stopped in the eighties. Ridden with side effects, but highly desired, this streoid gave incredible results. Unfortunately, there are few people around still posting or telling there stories in the open, concerning their personal results with this steroid. It might be a good idea to open up a thread about this AAS in order to get the answers I and others, desire. I cannot compare SD against Bolasterone for this very reason. Paper says one thing, but real world results often say another.

There are other obscure streoids of great potency (and often toxocity)that have been analyzed and brought to life on paper, but never produced, therefore, they cannot fairly enter the discussion.

Ok, now that we have compared SD to the other comparable oral AAS that are or were in production, what type of results are average with SD when compared against the most common, and regarded to be the strongest, oral steroids.

I have attempted to put down dosing guidelines (not necessarily length of cycle) that were considered to be at the reasonable upper end for all of these AAS, in order to be fair.

Dosing guidelines.

SD: Average total weight gains are between 12-17lb's.
Anadrol: Average total weight gains are between 15-20 lb's.
D-bol: Average total weight gains are between 12-17 lb's.

Ok...lets break those numbers down a little bit into actual muscle fiber gained.

Obviously, and undisputably, the weight gain from Anadrol is largely dependent on water weight gain. Possibly upwards of half the weight gained with Anadrol is due to fluid retention. This is shown to be the case by appaerance as well as the rapid loss of weight that occurs when this AAS is discontinued. It may be safe to assume that a 20 lb weight gain with Anadrol is probably only leaving the user with somewhere between 10-12 lb's of actual muscle fiber growth. It may even be less, being that usually more weight is lost post-cycle with Anadrol than %50. Anadrol recieves a rating of only 10-12 lb's of actual muscle fiber growth.

Dianabol; the same is true of this steroid, but to a lesser degree. Still, none the less, much of the weight gained with D-bol is atributed to water retention brought on by conversion to estradiol, as well as an imbalnce of electrolytes that results in additional water weight gain. Much is lost post-cycle. If 15 lb's is gained with D-bol over this 30 day period, propbably about 8-10 lb's of this is actual muscle fiber growth. D-bol is left with a standing number of 8-10 lb's of real muscle gained.

Superdrol, the king...

Alright, SD often leaves users with 12-17 lb's on only 30 mg/day, sometimes less than 30 mg. In addition, and highly relevant, is the fact that SD actually dries the user out on-cycle, resulting in more muscle fiber gain than the scale implies. This is in direct contradiction to Anadrol and D-bol, wher actual muscle fiber gained is less than what the scale shows.
If an individual gains 17 lb's on-cycle in 30 days (which is common); the individual has probably also lost about 3-5 lb's of water weight due to SD's diuretic effects. This effect is blantantly obvious, and has been in observance since the initial tresting. No other conclusion can be drawn other than the individual has indeed lost water weight on-cycle, which directly implies that a 17 lb weight gain is more like a 20-22 lb weight gain. Yes, these numbers seen almost too hard to believe, but they are proven everyday in the real world. Again, these gains take place everyday around the country and the diuretic effect is undeniable. Most of the drying out effects occur during the first week, but often 4-7 lb's is still gained during those first seven days.

It is clear that neither D-bol or anadrol can touch the muscle building effects of SD when reasonable doses are used.

As far as strength goes, I am getting tired, but I will just say this. Sd is stronger than D-bol and at least comparable to Anadrol. Again, SD does this with NO water retention, which suggests highly that it's strength gains are wholly muscle fiber dependent. The same cannot be said of Anadrol. Also, this fact is confirmed post-cycle when Anadrol's strength gains plummet, but SD's are maintained rather well. I have personally gained 65 lb's on my one rep bench press in 30 days with SD. Amazing!

Goodnight to all.

One more thing. HEAVY, you need to try SD. If you can tolerate it, you will experience some of the fastest gains of your life. Eat like a horse and you will grow very quickly. You must eat more than when on test, as you have a short window of time to capitolize on SD's rapid muscle fiber build up. otherwise, you will cut yourself short. Because cycle are so short with SD and the gains come so fast, calories need to be increased constantly.
I heard hemobolin250 was strong it's like 3-4 componds in one

sundaydriving

Awards
What is the compound for SDrol as I've seen a couple? can you confirm the original formula?
2a,17a di methyl etiocholan 3-one, 17b-ol?

xx Zues xx

xx Zues xx

Awards
  • Established
Does anyone know how Superdrol & M1T compare? I know M1T is more potent but how much more?

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I don't think you can assign numbers to it, but I would guess something like M1T is 50% more potent, i.e. 20mg M1T ~ 30mg SD.

polskishelby

Awards
SUPER MASS CAPS would be the strongest
Halodrol 50 and Superdrol combined. Look up the ingredients. Exactly the same as the banned PHs.

physical addictions .com

sundaydriving

Awards
Thx! Trying to determine the best PH to take for increased sized and strength...looking for lean gains as I've used M1T but a lot of water gains for me...lost some size afterward...harsh sides too...I was thinking about SDrol however, I could use some guidance on dosage/duration...4wks,5wks,6wks? Should I stack it with anything?...any advice would be appreciated...thanks in advance..btw..6' 205

droppinplates

Banned
Awards
Thx! Trying to determine the best PH to take for increased sized and strength...looking for lean gains as I've used M1T but a lot of water gains for me...lost some size afterward...harsh sides too...I was thinking about SDrol however, I could use some guidance on dosage/duration...4wks,5wks,6wks? Should I stack it with anything?...any advice would be appreciated...thanks in advance..btw..6' 205

I'm hearing alotta good things about the new "original" Mass tabs.
Great for mass, strength, drying out and very mild sides, so far.

Mikey ran Sdrol and wanted to die, but on the Mass Tabs he felt great and put on like 15 Lbs. in 30 days......................after his PTC with Reversitol, believe it or not, he kept almost 11 pounds of it.

If I can get a pic, I'll post it.

bic

Awards
  • Established
I'm hearing alotta good things about the new "original" Mass tabs.
Great for mass, strength, drying out and very mild sides, so far.

Mikey ran Sdrol and wanted to die, but on the Mass Tabs he felt great and put on like 15 Lbs. in 30 days......................after his PTC with Reversitol, believe it or not, he kept almost 11 pounds of it.

If I can get a pic, I'll post it.
thats the same stuff as m-drol and h-drol not only that cost 3 times more if any i'd say the grow tabs read the componds

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
thats the same stuff as m-drol and h-drol not only that cost 3 times more if any i'd say the grow tabs read the componds
Mdrol and Hdrol are completely different compounds, and they are both different from mass tabs.

Chucke

Awards
Dosing guidelines.
Dang - I can't imagine dosing SD at 40 mg/day for 30 days:knockedout:. If I was still alive at the end of the cycle I'd probably be divorced, jobless and homeless (and in need of a new liver).

Mikey9305

Awards
Dang - I can't imagine dosing SD at 40 mg/day for 30 days:knockedout:. If I was still alive at the end of the cycle I'd probably be divorced, jobless and homeless (and in need of a new liver).
Agreed
Lol
I ran M Drol (SD) at 10/20/30/40
And even that is pushing it.

droppinplates

Banned
Awards

Duh, read much? Apparently, not.

Mass Tabs are a proprietary blend..................with Stenbolone thrown in. Grow Tabs are b_nk sh_t. Herbal blend.

Nowhere near the same as Hdrol.

Mass Tabs are Closer to Sdrol and M1T, if anything.

Also, you can get Mass Tabs for like $29.00. Where are you paying $90 for Sdrol cause I got a nice bridge for sale. :laugh2:

JK..................................confusion happens.

bic

Awards
  • Established
Duh, read much? Apparently, not.

Mass Tabs are a proprietary blend..................with Stenbolone thrown in. Grow Tabs are b_nk sh_t. Herbal blend.

Nowhere near the same as Hdrol.

Mass Tabs are Closer to Sdrol and M1T, if anything.

Also, you can get Mass Tabs for like $29.00. Where are you paying $90 for Sdrol cause I got a nice bridge for sale. :laugh2:

JK..................................confusion happens.
i was reading two different ads and got them mixed up

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
since we're talking about steroids, they should make an anadrol-50 clone, lol.

17 beta-hydroxy-2-hydroxymethylene-17alpha-methyl-5 alpha-androstan-3

there, just removed the "one" at the end, like I force did for propadrol, now it's legal, right? that'd be some **** for a bulking cycle. might as well go all out, since fda is gonna crack down any how.

Oxymetholone is without a doubt the strongest and most visibly active steroid to date. Not only does it act very rapidly, it causes a virtual explosion of mass. Gains of up to 10 pounds in 2 weeks are not uncommon. This is largely due to a moderate to low androgenic effect combined with a high anabolic activity also mediated by non-AR mechanisms (mechanisms other than simply binding the androgen receptor). You can imagine that the gains made on oxymetholone aren't the leanest. You would note a drastic smoothing out of the muscle due to estrogen-related fat (lipolysis) and water retention. This lipolysis has been shown to be rather drastic. One study1 on long-term hemodialysis patients showed beyond a doubt the role that oxymetholone can play in causing hyperlipedemia. The fat deposition rate, post-hepatic (after processing by the liver), increased drastically in the oxymetholone group while numbers remained stable in the control group.

It has been suggested that the estrogenic effects of oxymetholone may not be as much mediated by estrogen, as by oxymetholone itself activating the estrogen receptor. Because there is little to no aromatisation off oxymetholone, the possible progestational effect was examined first. Similar to that of nandrolone perhaps. But a study2 testing the progestational effects of oxymetholone and methandrostenolone against those of testosterone as well as nandrolone and its metabolites showed that the progestagenic activity of oxymetholone wasn't even in the neighbourhood of that of testosterone, let alone nandrolone. Ruling out the possibility of progestagenic activity and aromatisation, that only left oxymetholone engaging in a structure with the estrogen receptor itself. Since it has an A-ring similar to that of estradiol (the prime estrogen) so this would be the most logical explanation. Since progesterone acts as an estrogen agonist, it would require circulating estrogen to negotiate such levels of water build-up as oxymetholone causes, so it seemed like a far-fetched idea to begin with.

The water component resulting from oxymetholone use is not be under-estimated either. The benefit of water retention is of course a lubrication of the joints, allowing the comfort of pain-free workouts even with extremely heavy weights, as well as the retention of more nutrients inside the cell, possibly leading to more permanent growth in muscle tissue. The downside to a massive water retention is that it gives you a rather puffed up look. A look not uncommon in off-season competitive bodybuilders and the heaviest classes of powerlifters. With the estrogen increase of course comes the increased risk of more side-effects such as gynocomastia (growth of breast tissue in men). Therefore its always advised that a cycle of oxymetholone is accompanied by the use of an anti-estrogen such as Nolvadex. Nolvadex, keeping in mind that aromatase enzyme is not involved, would be the wiser choice as it blocks the receptor for estrogen rather than the aromatase enzyme. Its wise to note as well that the gains from oxymetholone are largely mediated by estrogen, so reducing estrogen may reduce results as well.

Because it is mild androgen as well as a potent estrogen, blood volume is increased. Androgens raise the red blood cells (although this has been shown to happen through a mechanism other than erythropoesis3) to improve aerobic performance while estrogens increase the white blood cells in an attempt to stimulate the immunity. Couple that increase in blood cells to an increase in water and you get a serious increase in blood volume. This effect has been known to result in magnificent pumps for the users of oxymetholone products. The synthesis of extra erythrocytes (Red blood cells) also increases stamina and performance (this effect is largely negated by the larger estrogenic component. Oxymetholone is not a good product for athletes). Together with the unbelievable strength effect of oxymetholone's water retention that makes for some incredible workouts. On a side note, these characteristics make for anadrol's popular use in treating anemia.

The use of oxymetholone should be strict and brief. While it is no doubt the strongest steroid, quantitatively, its also by far the most hazardous steroid to your health. Apart from the great risk of common steroid-related side-effects (acne vulgaris, benign prostate hypertrophy, gynocomastia and androgenetic alopecia), it also has numerous other side-effects. Most notable is oxymetholone's hepatoxicity (damaging to the liver) : Its standard 17-alpha-alkylated as with most oral steroids, resulting in an inavoidable raise in liver transaminase enzyme counts. The most frequent of the hepatoxic effects is jaundice4 (yellow coloration of the skin) due to an oxymetholone induced increase in biliburine, but others include peliosis hepatis and formation of hepatic tumors (cancer). And that's not all. There is also a number of intrinsic side-effects noted with the use of this steroid. Headaches, stomach aches, nausea, vomiting, insomnia and diarrhea are among common afflictions associated with oxymetholone use.

This is the reason why only strict doses of oxymetholone are used , often only 1-2 tabs of 50 mg. The general rule of thumb is to use 0.5 or 0.6 mg per pound of bodyweight, most likely putting you in the 100-150 mg range. Because of the negative effects on the liver, its often not used for more than a two or three weeks. The results are fast, but also fleeting and therapy is usually continued with another aromatizable compound, most likely a long acting testosterone like Sustanon or testosterone enanthate. The Anabolic Review also warns that under no circumstances should oxymetholone use exceed 6 weeks. When using oxymetholone, or any oral 17-alpha-alkylated steroid for that matter, one should always consult a physician on a frequent basis and get your liver values checked. Its not that oxymetholone is necessarily more toxic to the liver, but rather that much higher doses are needed than with other oral steroids, so the relative risk increases as well.

Other notes I should mention about this compound are that oxymetholone's androgenic qualities are not linked to a 5-alpha reduced form. As a matter of fact it shows rather poor interaction with the 5AR enzyme, making it futile to treat a possible increase in hair loss with 5-alpha reductase-blocking products such as finasteride. Its androgenic component stems from the fact that oxymetholone is very much like Dihydrotestosterone were it not for the added 2-hydroxymethylene group. Since this group can be metabolically removed, that would leave methyl-DHT. A compound with a weaker affinity for the androgen receptor than straight DHT, but more active and with less affinity for the DHT-reducing enzyme 3beta hydroxysteroid dehydrogenase. Ultimately resulting in much stronger, instead of weaker androgenic effects than compounds that are actively 5-alpha reduced. This evens out largely, because the distribution is even across the body, where 5-alpha-reduction usually concentrates more potent androgenic forms in androgen responsive tissue such as skin and scalp.

The effect on the blood pressure is rather drastic, so its recommend that you use a anti-hypertensive drug in conjunction, especially if you already have a fairly high blood pressure. Here too the care and control of a physician is advised. Because of the HPTA (hypothalamic-pituitary-testicular axis) suppressive nature, the use of Clomid or Nolvadex and HCG is advised as well towards the end of your oxymetholone use. Lastly, oxymetholone also has an ill effect on the glucose tolerance5, causing borderline diabetic situations. Something to be weary of if you yourself have been diagnosed with similar problems already.

In conclusion one can safely state that the negative effects on the system associated with the use of this hormone are rather drastic and that the use is therefore not recommended for beginners, women or people who have pre-existing afflictions. Nonetheless Anadrol remains a popular steroid among experienced users to kick-start a steroid cycle because of its magnificent increases in strength and size. Most people who have used oxymetholone with great success have no problem calling it the strongest and most reliable steroid available today. A somewhat surprising remark however, since Methandrostenolone can produce similar results with half or a third of the doses normally used with oxymetholone and with less side-effects. So personally I would recommend methandrostenolone over oxymethelone, as its clearly stronger, milligram fro milligram. Oxymetholone remains a strong and favorable compound however, despite its side-effects. Its effects may also be slightly more explosive than those of methandrostenolone and therefore people seeking strength may give it an edge over the former.

A lot of oxymetholone products were discontinued in the early 90's due to the high rate of side-effects, making them rather uninteresting. The renewed interest came when it was being effectively used in the treatment of the wasting disease AIDS, sparking a comeback. Nonetheless users should note that the original 50 mg Anadrol50 was taken over by Unimed. The original Anadrol50 by Syntex is no longer made or found. There has also been a surge of legit underground compounds such as the Ttokkyo oxymetolona 50. So be careful and do your homework when looking for Oxymetholone.

Stacking and Use:

Anadrol is an oral only compound and is 17-alpha alkylated with a methylgroup to allow for a higher yield when having to traverse the liver, as with most oral compounds. As such it has a good degree of hepatoxicity and should not be used for longer than 6 weeks on end and it is highly recommended that you get your liver values checked regularly. Because of its long activity and poor affinity (due the the 17AA) good results can be obtained with a single daily dose, so spreading your doses out is an option but is anything but necessary. A single dose of 50-100 mg every day is recommended, but doses as high as 150 or 200 are used by experienced bodybuilders as well. Due to its rapid action and high toxicity, its mostly used to kickstart a longer injectable cycle in the first 3-5 weeks of that cycle. It will add a lot of mass and strength on immediately, getting you through the low-result beginning of an injectable cycle. Its use is thus very similar to that of Dianabol, but with the latter being slightly more versatile.

As such it makes a good match early in a stack with you standard testosterone/nandrolone stacks, with boldenone (equipoise) and methenolone (primobolan) as well. Since it has a high intrinsic affinity for the estrogen receptor and next to no intrinsic affinity for the androgen receptor I doubt anyone would contemplate using this for cutting. To even out the massive water retention one might choose to stack it with trenbolone (finaplix/parabolan) or stanazolol (Winstrol/Stromba) but never for the purpose of looking lean. Anadrol, like Dianabol, may also be one of the few orals that has real merit when using it alone. Although the gains are often hard, near impossible to keep afterwards.

In terms of secondary drugs, I wish I had a lot to recommend here, but really there isn't much to be helped with oxymetholone. Even with liver protection it would still do serious damage and with every bit of added protection, the efficacy rate of oxymetholone would go down. As for estrogen maintenance, Nolvadex being the strongest of estrogen receptor antagonists comes highly recommended and preferably in higher than normal doses, 30-40 mg, as its oxymetholone itself that is the culprit and not its aromatized form. On the other hand, we need to take into account that more than half of Anadrol's anabolic action stems from this estrogenic action as well. So its sort of trading less side-effects for gains. One thing that is advised is blood pressure medication as extreme hypertension has been noted. And I'll say it a third and last time, its best to get regular liver check-ups when taking Anadrol.

Chucke

Awards
Agreed
Lol
I ran M Drol (SD) at 10/20/30/40
And even that is pushing it.
Yeah - that's a pretty hardcore cycle - You're tougher than me bro. I've never gone over 20 mg a day on SD for more than a day or two.

Knudmt

Banned
Awards
Okay so I am running m-drol for the first time. NOT stacking just m-drol. I am having a hard time planning my PCT. Here are my stats and supp plan
m-drol 10/10-20/20/ 20
I will run during : cycle support by anabolic innovations
PCT : post cycle support by anabolic innovations.
I would like to only take the otc supps. any suggestions?
stats:
5-11
225 lbs
27 years old

I hit the gym about 4-5 times a week. I run about 1 -2 miles then continue with any combination of two: back/bicep, chest/tricep, abs/legs.

I have been loosing weight. started at 247 down to 225. now was hoping to cut a little more fat and start building some good muscle.

for diet I stay away from sugars and carbs(low intake). Stay high on protein through meat/fish intake. lots of water and no soda. gatorade every now and then(has lots of carbs and sugars)

Chucke

Awards
Okay so I am running m-drol for the first time. NOT stacking just m-drol. I am having a hard time planning my PCT. Here are my stats and supp plan
m-drol 10/10-20/20/ 20
I will run during : cycle support by anabolic innovations
PCT : post cycle support by anabolic innovations.
I would like to only take the otc supps. any suggestions?
stats:
5-11
225 lbs
27 years old

I hit the gym about 4-5 times a week. I run about 1 -2 miles then continue with any combination of two: back/bicep, chest/tricep, abs/legs.

I have been loosing weight. started at 247 down to 225. now was hoping to cut a little more fat and start building some good muscle.

for diet I stay away from sugars and carbs(low intake). Stay high on protein through meat/fish intake. lots of water and no soda. gatorade every now and then(has lots of carbs and sugars)
I wouldn't take M-Drol without a SERM in my PCT.

ninjarider45

ninjarider45

Awards
I wouldn't take M-Drol without a SERM in my PCT.
Agreed. however one thing i've been wondering about; for all those that want to go the OTC route. what do you think of using reversitol or formex? Formex (if times and dosed correctly) for instance would have the effect of inhibiting estrogen levels therefore preventing gyno. pair it up with Lean Xtreme for cortisol control. and Post Cycle support like he already has planned.

This is all speculation of course as this would work easy for a "nicer" compound. However, I'm curious about others thoughts on this PCT for this guys m-drol cycle. Seems simple though right?

Formex
Lean Xtreme
Post Cycle Support

Chucke

Awards
Agreed. however one thing i've been wondering about; for all those that want to go the OTC route. what do you think of using reversitol or formex? Formex (if times and dosed correctly) for instance would have the effect of inhibiting estrogen levels therefore preventing gyno. pair it up with Lean Xtreme for cortisol control. and Post Cycle support like he already has planned.

This is all speculation of course as this would work easy for a "nicer" compound. However, I'm curious about others thoughts on this PCT for this guys m-drol cycle. Seems simple though right?

Formex
Lean Xtreme
Post Cycle Support
Just for the record - For quite a few reasons not stated directly above (but in other places in here) I wouldn't do M-Drol with a SERM in my PCT.

Period.