Tbird006

Awards
How long can I run m5aa?
What saftey supps should I take?
What should I stack with it?

db682

Awards
  • Established
Basic questions get an even basicer answer. Use the search button up top to find info on that product.
Those questions have come and gone already and there is certainly no reason to keep repeating the same crap over and over again.

THE SEARCH BUTTON IS YOUR FIRST TOOL INTO RESEARCHING ANY INFO NEEDED. IF THEN YOU COME UP EMPTY HANDED, FEEL FREE TO ASK YOUR QUESTIONS.

db

PS. Im gonna start charging a minimum search request/denial fee. ;)

maggmaster

Awards
  • Established
If I have time can I answer questions like this or will the mods get pissed?

db682

Awards
  • Established
If I have time can I answer questions like this or will the mods get pissed?
Your only fueling the fire bro. The "research first" issue is getting way out of hand. That is one of the guidelines of this board and what made it what it is today. If nobodys gonna do the research on there own and everyone is going to keep asking the same questions then this board is going to end up like bb.com. The main reason everyone left that place along time ago was they were tired of the bs and continously answering the same questions when there right in front of you is bs.
But if it makes you feel like youve done your good deed for the day then by all means, knock yourself out, but at least give the reader a lesson in "the many uses of the members features of this site". ;)

db

maggmaster

Awards
  • Established
cool ill leave it alone unless im in class asnd really bored

Matthew D

Awards
  • Established
Magg.. you are are missing the point that is being made.. we want all the of the members here to have a basic understanding.. and that is the reasoning behind the search first thing.. it isn't that we get tired of answering the same questions, we do after a while, but if someone looks the answer up, they are more likely to remember the answer.... and We as mods don't get pissed at individuals.. hell it is your board as much as ours.. so make it your board and if you want to answer the question then do it, because not one of us are going to get "mad" at you for it..

Cuffs

Cuffs

Awards
  • Established
I don't know Mat...that fish in your avatar looks pretty pissed. LOL! :D

Matthew D

Awards
  • Established
LOL.. just all appearance.. can't have a piranha that looks like it is nice

maggmaster

Awards
  • Established
Fair enough my friend point taken and understood

julius kelp

julius kelp

Awards
  • Established
what are you searching under? i find very little info about use with a basic search for m5aa* &/or use*...