How long after cycle should you wait to cut
- 02-15-2004, 03:35 PM
- 02-16-2004, 04:38 AM
Are you talking about running a cutting cycle or just going to clean up diet and kick in the cardio?
- 02-16-2004, 09:01 AM
Just kicking up the cardio and lowering cals.
02-16-2004, 09:50 AM
I'd say at least until after PCT, when your natural test production is at an optimal level.
You will want to avoid being in a catabolic state as much as possible.
What supps do you plan to use?
02-16-2004, 10:16 AM
clen and eca back to back, just want to drop some of the fat not really looking to cut up
three weeks into PCT now and I've hung on to everything except for about seven pounds, looking quite a bit leaner but still more fat than I want
I'll give it about 2-3 more weeks than start cutting from there
02-16-2004, 10:25 AM
Sounds good to me.
Similar Forum Threads
- By rayactr2k6 in forum AnabolicsReplies: 7Last Post: 05-16-2013, 12:43 PM
- By MongoSS in forum Weight LossReplies: 0Last Post: 03-07-2010, 02:48 PM
- By jay21 in forum AnabolicsReplies: 1Last Post: 02-23-2009, 10:59 PM
- By ryaroberts in forum Post Cycle TherapyReplies: 2Last Post: 01-28-2009, 10:22 PM
- By metalman302 in forum Post Cycle TherapyReplies: 2Last Post: 10-30-2007, 06:23 AM