First time anabolic user with Some questions

Aceman2323

Awards
What a great website! I'm really impressed with all the tools available and knowledge of the members....

Okay quick background...
26yr old male
5'7
155lbs
10% BF
looking to bulk up to about 165-175lbs

I started weight training again about 4 months ago after taking a break after college where i trained and wrestled so i have a decent idea what i'm doing in the gym. I'm taking whey protein and creatine (first time with both) and lifting 3 to 5 times a week. I gain muscle fairly easily when i gear towards its

I recently bought some Maxodrol after reading about it in back of a Muscle & Fitness magazine. I did some research after buying it (dumb) and found this website with alot of good information, but i'm not sure if i digested all the information probably so....

What would be the recommend dose for someone my height and weight? How much water and calories should i be intaking while on Maxodrol if i should even begin to use it. Should i continue to take the creatine and whey protein still? Is PCT absoulutely necessary?

Thats all i can think of now...

Any advice/knowledge about anything i mentioned or anything that comes to mind would be GREATLY appreciated!

Thanks

rammy222

rammy222

Awards
What a great website! I'm really impressed with all the tools available and knowledge of the members....

Okay quick background...
26yr old male
5'7
155lbs
10% BF
looking to bulk up to about 165-175lbs

I started weight training again about 4 months ago after taking a break after college where i trained and wrestled so i have a decent idea what i'm doing in the gym. I'm taking whey protein and creatine (first time with both) and lifting 3 to 5 times a week. I gain muscle fairly easily when i gear towards its

I recently bought some Maxodrol after reading about it in back of a Muscle & Fitness magazine. I did some research after buying it (dumb) and found this website with alot of good information, but i'm not sure if i digested all the information probably so....

What would be the recommend dose for someone my height and weight? How much water and calories should i be intaking while on Maxodrol if i should even begin to use it. Should i continue to take the creatine and whey protein still? Is PCT absoulutely necessary?

Thats all i can think of now...

Any advice/knowledge about anything i mentioned or anything that comes to mind would be GREATLY appreciated!

Thanks
Keep it away from you til your at least 200lbs.. 155lbs? Bro come on and EAT

Zero V

Zero V

Awards
  • Established
Keep it away from you til your at least 200lbs.. 155lbs? Bro come on and EAT
Take that with salt. Very few people wait till 200. Plus you are 5'7 at 155. I do agree wait until you are more on track, and have made plenty of gains naturally. You should be good for awhile. At least wait until you are struggling to gain.

But 5'7 @ 200lbs? WTF would he need roids for?

odysseus

Awards
you absolutely must do pct you might want to save the creatine for pct to help maintain your gains good luck

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
You guys are crazy, 5'7 155 and 10% isn't a bad physique at all, and getting to 5'7 200 pounds Rammy, well 5'7 200 pounds is ****ing beastly, FAR most beastly than 6'9 275. That's some double standards there.

mikemd21289

mikemd21289

Awards
I would deff continue with that whey protein 150% as well as invest into some support supplements, you deff need to get on a solid multi and fish oil before thinking about starting to further pursue your career in the gym. There are also many other things you should look into such as liver protection and other supplements, and yes PCT is necessary with any kind of hormonal cycle, just float around the site a little bit and you'll start learning quick.