Thoughts about mdrol/epi cycle?

rammy222

rammy222

Awards
Ive searched around but cant really find any info on a mdrol/epi bridge/cycle. Anyone have thoughts about it? How good would it be?

I was thinking something like..

Mdrol
1 week 10mg
2 week 20mg
3 week 20mg/ Epi 30mg
Epi
4 week 30mg
5 week 30mg
6 week 40mg

I got the must haves for support supps.

And for PCT i need some help as well.
Nolva 40/30/20/10
AI's PCS 4 caps ED
IBE Formex 2 caps ED
DTH

What could i add to my pct? And can i make my Epi part of my cycle a week or 2 longer? Help me revise my cycle. Planning to start in about a month or 2. Depends on if i get all the details 100% for sure. Thanks :]

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
start the Epi on week 3 so as to make it a bridge. I say 30mg, your call.

PCT looks good.

rammy222

rammy222

Awards
start the Epi on week 3 so as to make it a bridge. I say 30mg, your call.

PCT looks good.
Ok thanks. I edited the cycle. Also do you think the Reduce XT is 100% needed? If not will it be ok to just take it out of my pct. Save a lil $30 haha

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
It's up to you. I've never used anti-cortisol in PCT. Maybe i'll try it out sometime but until then i'm not very convinced by it.

rammy222

rammy222

Awards
It's up to you. I've never used anti-cortisol in PCT. Maybe i'll try it out sometime but until then i'm not very convinced by it.
Ok same here this would be my first time using one but ima skip it. Dont think itll make a big difference. Thanks again

Ju1cedUp

Awards
  • Established
Ok thanks. I edited the cycle. Also do you think the Reduce XT is 100% needed? If not will it be ok to just take it out of my pct. Save a lil $30 haha
when i used lean xtreme in my pct i kept almost all my gains, when i havent, its alot harder. Cant be too sure if it was all from that, but im definately using it this time around.

Liftingstud

Awards
  • Established
Unreal, What u think about...
Mdrol 10/20/20
epi 20/20/30/40/40/40
it's similar to my phera sd run. Plus I love epi at 40 much better results than 30.

I like your nolva dose if ur just using one serm and not a combo of clomid and tamox. Might want to look at starting the AI wk 3 of pct and run it 2 wks past serm to guard against estro rebound. I do like a cort blocker started wk 3 find it dose help keep gains.

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Looks fine to me. Superdrol kickstart FTW.

justeat

justeat

Awards
  • Established
Im also thinking about running a similair cycle. Ive done a m-drol cycle before and had excellent gains, although they came with some heavy sides.
How are the side affects associated with epi, or the two together?

also, wouldnt running 3 more weeks of epi after really casue the m-drol side effects to run wild without pct control that you would ususally start right after the cycle?

I know that using a stack cycle obv takes longer, im just nervous that those last 3 epi weeks might make the whole thing too long... would running the m-drol for just 2 weeks be a sufficient kickstart?

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
It would for me. My weight skyrockets on SD, but in 2 weeks I won't have that many of the strength gains yet. But I think my idea is to capitalize on the rapid weight gains, the loading of lots of glycogen into your muscles and getting some great workouts in, and strength will be starting to soar. Epi should be able to continue all of that just fine.

It doesn't have to be a 6 weeker. I make these really aggressive, they're supposed to get the job done. It could be 5 weeks

Mdrol 10/20/20
Epi 20/20/30/40/40

Or 4 for that matter. Or you could try the 2 week kickstart

Mdrol 20/20
Epi 20/20/30/40/40

Just ideas that I'm throwing out here... I love Superdrol and I get gains so rapidly, that leave so rapidly, I think its incorporation into a longer cycle is an excellent idea. Some people get nasty sides... Not me. And after you stop taking the Superdrol, its sides should go away.

Really the main concern on these cycles should be shutdown. But I assume everyone can make a real PCT with a SERM, preferably stacked with something else. My current PCT is high dosed clomid ramped down, nolva the first 2 weeks, and resveratrol weeks 3-6