how do i do this????!!!!!

ARMYINFANTRY1

Banned
Awards
hi i am gettin on a cycle and am wonderin how to inject hcg when i need to?? is it better intramucular or intrasubcanteous??dont know how to spell those

TravisG

TravisG

Awards
  • Established
intrasubcanteous? BRO, why the hell would you inject HCG right below the skin!?!? or better yet the way you said it with the intra...why between the skin??

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
its subcutaneous, pinch a flab off your stomach and inject into that with a 29g slin pin

ARMYINFANTRY1

Banned
Awards
thanx bro i appreciate your help...and for the two dumb ****s up top this is my first cycle so i dont know how to spell the **** and obviously you fux knew wut i was talkin about..

lennoxchi

lennoxchi

Awards
  • Established
hi i am gettin on a cycle and am wonderin how to inject hcg when i need to?? is it better intramucular or intrasubcanteous??dont know how to spell those
both ways work. its takes a little while longer for it to absorb it you go the IM way though. as far as when thats up for debate. some say 250iu every 3 days while on after 2 to 4 weeks in to trick the testies to still produce endo (natty) test and some say just start 2 weeks before your last pin and contuine up until PCT. note: HCG is NOT used during PCT just up to it. the people that recommend the 250iu twice a week are normally not from a MD background, at least i have not seen a doc say something like that.the info i've read that comes from someone with a medical background suggests the 4 weeks before PCT route. i'm not saying the 250iu route will not work but theres been talk of it desenseatizing the leydig cells. so take it all for what its worth. i personally for my first HCG experience (which will start in one week) will be doing the 4 weeks up to PCT route.

texastweeter

texastweeter

Awards
  • Established
and also remember that some studies point that hcg does nothing for endo test. It may just fill your nutz out quicker and help with sperm production. I personally dont use it in my PCT, so I am ANYTHING but an expert. jsut my 2 cents.