5 Deca Zol and I'm an idiot HELP!

curious4645

Awards
I'm 43 175lbs and have been lifting for a year. I am a confessed idiot. I went to Complete Nutrition and bought 5 Deca Zol (superdrol) and 30-stano-zol (5a androstano). I had no clue about the toxicity or side effects of these products and did no research about them prior to beginning to take them. Ok let's get out that I'm an idiot for doing that.

Deca Zol is 15mg of 2a, 17a-demethyl-5a-androst-3-one-17b-ol with 12.5mg of 4-chloro-17a-methyl-androst-1, 4-diene-3-17b-diol

Stano is 5a-androstano(3,2-c) pyrazole-3-one-17B-ol-THP-ether 55mg

recommended dose is 2x per day

I have been on them 1 week at the dose on the bottle (2 x per day). Each tablet of Deca is 15mg of Superdrol and the stano at the same frequency. I am now totally freaked out about my liver.

Admittedly I'm an idiot but now that I have been taking them for 1 week, can I just go off of them? Do I need PCT already and if so what? Should I complete the 30 day cycle and them never take the things again? I really need some help and constructive advice.

henryhavoc

Awards
I'm 43 175lbs and have been lifting for a year. I am a confessed idiot. I went to Complete Nutrition and bought 5 Deca Zol (superdrol) and 30-stano-zol (5a androstano). I had no clue about the toxicity or side effects of these products and did no research about them prior to beginning to take them. Ok let's get out that I'm an idiot for doing that.

Deca Zol is 15mg of 2a, 17a-demethyl-5a-androst-3-one-17b-ol with 12.5mg of 4-chloro-17a-methyl-androst-1, 4-diene-3-17b-diol

Stano is 5a-androstano(3,2-c) pyrazole-3-one-17B-ol-THP-ether 55mg

recommended dose is 2x per day

I have been on them 1 week at the dose on the bottle (2 x per day). Each tablet of Deca is 15mg of Superdrol and the stano at the same frequency. I am now totally freaked out about my liver.

Admittedly I'm an idiot but now that I have been taking them for 1 week, can I just go off of them? Do I need PCT already and if so what? Should I complete the 30 day cycle and them never take the things again? I really need some help and constructive advice.
You were smart to come here :)

You have two choices - either stop/modify the cycle or run it through.

If you stop the cycle, you might be able to get away without PCT, since it's only been a week. Any longer though, and you'll need it.

If you continue the cycle, you need support supps, which help your liver stay strong. Go to your local GNC and ask for a bottle of milk thistle. They're little caps that support liver function. It shouldnt be that expensive.

You're also going too need a real PCT, such as Nolva. Research what it is on here and then try to get some online (it's labeled as a research chemical FYI).

Another road would be to drop one of the supps, because you're running two steroids, and superdrol happens to be extremely toxic.

Good luck!

curious4645

Awards
The manager at Complete Nutrition said I don't need a "real PCT" like Nolva because this the Deca from Legal Limit Labs is not the "real Deca". Is this a load of real BS? He gave me a product called Re-Cycle and 3-Test OXO (which contains tribulus terrestris and 5-Methyl-7-Methoxy Isoflavone plus a lot of herbs). 17a-methyl-17b-hydroxyl-3keto-delta 1,4,6 -etioallocholtriene. Will this work???? I'm SO CONFUSED HERE ABOUT WHAT THE HECK TO DO TO SAFELY COME OFF THIS STUFF. I'M NOT EVEN SURE THE THIS LEGAL LIMITS LABS DECA IS "REAL".

THOUGHTS??? It sure feels real. I gained 6 lbs in one week without a change in diet.

curious4645

Awards
Can anyone recommend a safer program or regime than this? One with less side effects.

suncloud

suncloud

Awards
  • Established
don't need a real PCT for a compound that netted you one pound per day, but don't worry, because its not real deca?

curious4645

Awards
I got the intentional sarcasm and i took it constructively. i thought it was bs.

ok now what. what PCT should I be on? how do i get it and how is it dosed??? for the idiot, me, that started this, I need some good advice on the specifics of getting off.

Zero V

Zero V

Awards
  • Established
Superdrol is one of the harshest orals... For one thing 30mg is a high end dose of it, you have basically been topping out what most people can even do on superdrol, as well as taking 2 other steroids with it.

suncloud

suncloud

Awards
  • Established
I got the intentional sarcasm and i took it constructively. i thought it was bs.

ok now what. what PCT should I be on? how do i get it and how is it dosed??? for the idiot, me, that started this, I need some good advice on the specifics of getting off.
sorry, i wrote it that way to make sure you knew whoever sold it to you was making it up as he talked. if you're just a week in, a test booster and aromatase inhibitor is all you need. i would still get a SERM, but i don't think you have any on hand, nor could get some today.

for future cycles, look into cycle support, preloading any/all support supps, and researching what you're taking as well as a solid PCT. if the schmuck you talked to gives you any other great advice, you'll end up with either moobs, or an ER visit.

curious4645

Awards
Oh i wasn't mad at all about the sarcasm. sorry if i came off that way. great advice but i really would like more specifics. ok the test booster. what names does it go by? where do u get that? online? from what companies? same with the aromatase inhibitor. I just am now into a bad situation and need some real direction on getting out. should i start the test booster and aromatase inhibitor immediately? IS WHAT THE GAVE ME FOR A PCT (SEE ABOVE POST) the test booster and inhibitor you were talking about?

Zero V

Zero V

Awards
  • Established
Oh i wasn't mad at all about the sarcasm. sorry if i came off that way. great advice but i really would like more specifics. ok the test booster. what names does it go by? where do u get that? online? from what companies? same with the aromatase inhibitor. I just am now into a bad situation and need some real direction on getting out. should i start the test booster and aromatase inhibitor immediately? IS WHAT THE GAVE ME FOR A PCT (SEE ABOVE POST) the test booster and inhibitor you were talking about?
Plenty of good test boosters by many companies names. As for an AI, look into Formestane or a weaker one, Hyperdrol.

Test boosting, Diesel Test Hardcore is a good product.

Primordial Performances TRT stack would be great for you. The Testosterone Recovery Stack, hell it could work to give you some nice gains on its own, as well as making sure you come out ok.

suncloud

suncloud

Awards
  • Established
what he suggested is OK, and being only a week in should be fine. there's better AI's and test boosters out there. as zero suggested, primordial's TRT stack, formestane, diesel test are better, maybe the new T-911 (which i'm still waiting to try), but you've got to make the switch now into PCT, not stay on cycle another week while waiting for products to show up.

you need a serious PCT for a 3-4 week cycle of superdrol, and having a SERM on hand is a necessity for any cycle - if gyno pops up, again, waiting a week is not the answer. while taking whatever you were given for PCT, spend some time looking around here for test boosters, AI's, support supps, etc.

henryhavoc

Awards
As far as a safe way to dose the superdrol, I would highly recommend a 10/20/20 cycle or perhaps a 10/20/20/30.

suncloud

suncloud

Awards
  • Established
As far as a safe way to dose the superdrol, I would highly recommend a 10/20/20 cycle or perhaps a 10/20/20/30.
read the OP. would you still recommend that with no SERM present, and no idea what test booster or AI is good other than store recommendations, and no idea what PCT consists of, much less on cycle support?

Zero V

Zero V

Awards
  • Established
I would start on the best test boosters your shop has, and an AI, then get ahold of the TRT stack or such, shouldnt take but 3-4 days to get to you.

You should be fine, and I firmly believe you could make some gains. Treat it like a good run of great supps.

curious4645

Awards
Thanks!!!!! I really appreciate everyone's advice and help. Now one more thing. Is there a "better" or "safer" or "lower side effect" regime for anabolics than the one I was on? Am I an idiot for even saying this? I would like to make some good gains with hard work. I will definitely read all I can here and other places. I have a lot to learn before going on this adventure, if you can call it that. Thanks again for helping me out!

suncloud

suncloud

Awards
  • Established
traditionally, a beginners cycle is h-drol or epi/epistane/havoc. those are relatively mild on the system, and shutdown is less than with others.

superdrol has some really nasty sides, and if you really want to consider taking what you have (since you've already bought it), read up on them, and how to prevent them from happening.

henryhavoc

Awards
Try out hdrol from CEL. It's mild on your system and can give you some strong, lean gains. Good luck!

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Supplements 2
Anabolics 1
Anabolics 25
Anabolics 0
Supplements 13