the PH's no one talks about!!

Page 1 of 2 12 Last
  1. Registered User
    boxrocker's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  216 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    158
    Rep Power
    141

    the PH's no one talks about!!


    Hello everyone! I just joined and I am reading anything and everything in sight! One thing in particular I noticed is that I Don't know or understand alot of the terminology used in most of these forums. I hear no one talking about TOKKYO products, or AMMO. Just in case, I wanted to bring about and see if anyone has used or even heard of these two companies? I had aabout a year layoff from the gym due to my job. When I got back into it, my muscle memory kicked in of course, and I was back to my old weight 195 or so. Max bench 315, Deadlift 350 or so. After about a year of just diet and protein, i have been using PH's with these two products for the past 1 year mixing and matching for what i wanted to acheive. Long story short, My weight is 216 bf% around 10 max bench 395, DL 465, same sqt. 18 1/2 arms. this **** is the real deal! anyone...???

  2. Registered User
    Zero V's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  163 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Under Gods grace
    Age
    27
    Posts
    6,287
    Rep Power
    7011

    There are alot of companies out there producing PH's. You will find, each board you go to, has its favorite companies, and the ones that are kinda pushed out of the way.

    Though I admit, TOKYO gets alto of bad reviews
  3. Registered User
    TravisG's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Washington
    Posts
    973
    Rep Power
    552

    theres a thread of a kid doing a cycle with TOKYYO 19 nor tren or something like that. but thats all ive heard on this ph.
    •   
       

  4. Registered User
    boxrocker's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  216 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    158
    Rep Power
    141

    wow, Bad on what? side effects, gains? Cause i'm living proof! what about AMMO?
  5. Registered User
    UnrealMachine's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  218 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Questing for beast status
    Posts
    6,083
    Rep Power
    5024

    Aren't they just overpriced versions of really well-known PHs?
    Mostly answered PM's
    Don't post on my profile, I don't read that stuff, PM me instead
    <------ Hard to believe, but I wasn't on any anabolics in the avatar shot
  6. Registered User
    boxrocker's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  216 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    158
    Rep Power
    141

    oh ok, like i said, I'm new and all the ph's I'm hearing about i have never heard of. But honestly, both of these are ph's are legit! I can't see gaining more weight, strength, or density on anything else. I am willing to try others though, I just wanna share the wealth!
  7. Registered User
    boxrocker's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  216 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    158
    Rep Power
    141

    Quote Originally Posted by UnrealMachine View Post
    Aren't they just overpriced versions of really well-known PHs?
    Well I go to a store to buy mine, which are greatly reduced as opposed to the websites.
  8. Registered User
    boxrocker's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  216 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    158
    Rep Power
    141

    I typically pay around 50 bucks or so for each bottle. Cheaper than Juice!
  9. Registered User
    Zero V's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  163 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Under Gods grace
    Age
    27
    Posts
    6,287
    Rep Power
    7011

    LOL! Holy Hell!

    TOKKYO Nutriotion?

    I just looked up their crap, they are selling stuff for 100, that you can find for 25....
  10. Registered User
    TravisG's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Washington
    Posts
    973
    Rep Power
    552

    yeah the website is crazy expensive. all their ph's are common. 19 nor, 5 andro's. its all the same stuff on this thread just with different names. the compounds are the same tho.
  11. Registered User
    UnrealMachine's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  218 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Questing for beast status
    Posts
    6,083
    Rep Power
    5024

    Quote Originally Posted by boxrocker View Post
    I typically pay around 50 bucks or so for each bottle. Cheaper than Juice!
    Hmm i find almost any PH for around 25 a bottle.
    Mostly answered PM's
    Don't post on my profile, I don't read that stuff, PM me instead
    <------ Hard to believe, but I wasn't on any anabolics in the avatar shot
  12. Registered User
    Zero V's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  163 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Under Gods grace
    Age
    27
    Posts
    6,287
    Rep Power
    7011

    They label all their products after real AAS, though it is no where near the same usually lol.

    BTW for the record...Juice is cheaper.
  13. Registered User
    boxrocker's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  216 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    158
    Rep Power
    141

    Cool, cool. I live in Hawaii, maybe i'm getting rapped. I don't know anywhere else to get ph's on the island. I leave next year . what about AMMO, sus lmg, alpha mass?? What ph's are 25 and where?
  14. Registered User
    UnrealMachine's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  218 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Questing for beast status
    Posts
    6,083
    Rep Power
    5024

    You ever shop online before? i highly recommend it, good prices.

    WHY JUST THE OTHER DAY I BOUGHT MY PH's FOR 15$ A BOTTLE

    TY nutraplanet
    Mostly answered PM's
    Don't post on my profile, I don't read that stuff, PM me instead
    <------ Hard to believe, but I wasn't on any anabolics in the avatar shot
  15. Registered User
    Zero V's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  163 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Under Gods grace
    Age
    27
    Posts
    6,287
    Rep Power
    7011

    Quote Originally Posted by UnrealMachine View Post
    You ever shop online before? i highly recommend it, good prices.

    WHY JUST THE OTHER DAY I BOUGHT MY PH's FOR 15$ A BOTTLE

    TY nutraplanet
    Indeed.

    I think I am officially labeling TOKKYO the MuscleTech of Prohormones
  16. Registered User
    boxrocker's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  216 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    158
    Rep Power
    141

    Quote Originally Posted by UnrealMachine View Post
    You ever shop online before? i highly recommend it, good prices.

    WHY JUST THE OTHER DAY I BOUGHT MY PH's FOR 15$ A BOTTLE

    TY nutraplanet
    Cool, i see the store now. I have never ordered online. like i said, i discovered ph's and I kept going to the source where i started. I knew nothing else. What are some good ph's here?
  17. Registered User
    Zero V's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  163 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Under Gods grace
    Age
    27
    Posts
    6,287
    Rep Power
    7011

    Quote Originally Posted by boxrocker View Post
    Cool, i see the store now. I have never ordered online. like i said, i discovered ph's and I kept going to the source where i started. I knew nothing else. What are some good ph's here?
    Epistane
    Phera
    Superdrol clones
    Tren
    Bold(though at a high dose!)

    And every one of those has clones.

    Such as Epistane, on Nutra alone you have Epistan/Havoc/EFX/E-Stane

    All the same thing. And if you look on the net, you will find about 30 clones of epi.
  18. Registered User
    UnrealMachine's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  218 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Questing for beast status
    Posts
    6,083
    Rep Power
    5024

    Ahh nutraplanet is out of stock on just about everything following their blowout sale.

    What are some good PHs? I dunno, I can tell there's about 8 real PH's and there's about a thousand different products that are just clones or stacks of the same things. My favorite are based on Superdrol and Pheraplex, those are generally the most powerful ones.

    If you have to ask though, you got more reading to do. This is a good place to do that reading. You'll quickly see which ones are popular and which clones are well priced.
    Mostly answered PM's
    Don't post on my profile, I don't read that stuff, PM me instead
    <------ Hard to believe, but I wasn't on any anabolics in the avatar shot
  19. Registered User
    boxrocker's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  216 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    158
    Rep Power
    141

    Aight guys, thanks for all the help, I will do some research and look foward to saving money! late!
  20. Banned
    Iron Lungz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Wolf Den SF-10
    Age
    37
    Posts
    5,785
    Rep Power
    0

    Okay Box, explain in detail what your dosing routine, and what your Post Cycle Therapy was... I hope I am wrong.
    Quote Originally Posted by boxrocker View Post
    i have been using PH's with these two products for the past 1 year mixing and matching for what i wanted to acheive.
  21. Registered User
    Wetdawg's Avatar
    Stats
    6'5"  270 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Hotlanta
    Age
    53
    Posts
    181
    Rep Power
    157

    Quote Originally Posted by boxrocker View Post
    Cool, cool. I live in Hawaii, maybe i'm getting rapped. I don't know anywhere else to get ph's on the island. I leave next year . what about AMMO, sus lmg, alpha mass?? What ph's are 25 and where?
    Are you going to the Vitamin Shoppe? I used to go to the one off Atkinson drive back in the late 90's. It was a small shop and had Angel Teves working there part time. Everything on Island costs more and Web site shipping don't help much.
  22. Never enough
    Board Moderator
    EasyEJL's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Tampa, FL
    Age
    46
    Posts
    31,867
    Rep Power
    768811

    Quote Originally Posted by UnrealMachine View Post
    You ever shop online before? i highly recommend it, good prices.

    WHY JUST THE OTHER DAY I BOUGHT MY PH's FOR 15$ A BOTTLE

    TY nutraplanet
    I bought 3 bottles of oxyguno for $15 each, figure at that price it might be worth dosing it that high to get some results
    This space for rent

    Phenadrol Log http://anabolicminds.com/forum/suppl...-hell-did.html - AMAZING fat loss results so far
  23. Registered User
    UnrealMachine's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  218 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Questing for beast status
    Posts
    6,083
    Rep Power
    5024

    Quote Originally Posted by EasyEJL View Post
    I bought 3 bottles of oxyguno for $15 each, figure at that price it might be worth dosing it that high to get some results
    Yeah. Have you run Halodrol before? My first ever cycle was 50mg and i didn't make any gains, tiny bit of hardness. I'm thinking up around 150mg the hardness and leanness should at least be enough to help me eat more and clean bulk up a bit. I'll run all 4 bottles if i have to.
    Mostly answered PM's
    Don't post on my profile, I don't read that stuff, PM me instead
    <------ Hard to believe, but I wasn't on any anabolics in the avatar shot
  24. Never enough
    Board Moderator
    EasyEJL's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Tampa, FL
    Age
    46
    Posts
    31,867
    Rep Power
    768811

    I ran it at 150 for a month and gave up since I couldnt tell I was taking anything at all. was Fast Action hdrol, could have been bunk
    This space for rent

    Phenadrol Log http://anabolicminds.com/forum/suppl...-hell-did.html - AMAZING fat loss results so far
  25. Registered User
    jdorazio's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  240 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    20
    Rep Power
    76

    Quote Originally Posted by EasyEJL View Post
    I ran it at 150 for a month and gave up since I couldnt tell I was taking anything at all. was Fast Action hdrol, could have been bunk
    speaking of fast action, i ran their trena (19 nor clone) at 100mg for the first week then 125mg for the remaining 5 weeks and didnt notice a damn thing. Im in no way bashing their products as a buddy of mine ran the same stuff and dosing with great results but maybe i got a bad batch?
  26. Registered User
    UnrealMachine's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  218 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Questing for beast status
    Posts
    6,083
    Rep Power
    5024

    Quote Originally Posted by EasyEJL View Post
    I ran it at 150 for a month and gave up since I couldnt tell I was taking anything at all. was Fast Action hdrol, could have been bunk
    Probably was bunk, i heard bad things about Fast Action. I ran 50/50/50/50 and think that I felt hardness and better vascularity. I found one of my old posts here where that's what I said, although all i remember is that I gained nothing.

    *I've heard of them having bad batches of S-Drol.

    I might log it. Call it Halodrol Round II or something hehe.
    Mostly answered PM's
    Don't post on my profile, I don't read that stuff, PM me instead
    <------ Hard to believe, but I wasn't on any anabolics in the avatar shot
  27. Registered User
    MikeMagz's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    7
    Rep Power
    80

    My S-drol was bunk which was made by Nutra Coastal...the new fast action name. They didn't even look good lol...they were little blank white discs...never trust that company.
  28. Registered User
    phL8Tme's Avatar
    Stats
    5'6"  171 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Minneapolis
    Posts
    236
    Rep Power
    181

    Like brand name vs. generic! I'll go with generic, easier on the wallet. The chemical makeup is the same. The dosage is usually the same in most cases.
  29. Banned
    Iron Lungz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Wolf Den SF-10
    Age
    37
    Posts
    5,785
    Rep Power
    0

    I disagree.
    I've known companies to get their raws from very shady sources, just to have 90% of the users to claim little to no effect. We all know who has sold bunk supplements, example: one company sold DHEA when the label said something completely different. I would much rather use the original compound from the more reputable company. The argument about cost is ill-thought. Do you gamble with your health over a few dollars? F*ck that, not me. I would rather pay $60 for a product than $40 for a clone just to save money. I value my health more than that. Of course this is just my opinion, and the fact that I've been on the inside for a while and have the knowledge of where certain companies get their raws from.
    Quote Originally Posted by phL8Tme View Post
    Like brand name vs. generic! I'll go with generic, easier on the wallet. The chemical makeup is the same. The dosage is usually the same in most cases.
  30. Registered User
    Zero V's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  163 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Under Gods grace
    Age
    27
    Posts
    6,287
    Rep Power
    7011

    Quote Originally Posted by phL8Tme View Post
    Like brand name vs. generic! I'll go with generic, easier on the wallet. The chemical makeup is the same. The dosage is usually the same in most cases.
    tokkyo isnt even brand name, its kinda like generic, but fancy. You know, ghetto, but with bling.
  31. Registered User
    xx Zues xx's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    312
    Rep Power
    264

    Which companies would you say are the most reputable?
  32. Banned
    dynomite's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Lewisville, Tx
    Posts
    742
    Rep Power
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by Iron Lungz View Post
    I disagree.
    I've known companies to get their raws from very shady sources, just to have 90% of the users to claim little to no effect. We all know who has sold bunk supplements, example: one company sold DHEA when the label said something completely different. I would much rather use the original compound from the more reputable company. The argument about cost is ill-thought. Do you gamble with your health over a few dollars? F*ck that, not me. I would rather pay $60 for a product than $40 for a clone just to save money. I value my health more than that. Of course this is just my opinion, and the fact that I've been on the inside for a while and have the knowledge of where certain companies get their raws from.
    I was under the impression that a clone was the same thing as the original product but just with a different name. How is a clone different and why would you rather have the original.

    Buying a clone is just like buying the generic CVS brand cough syrup instead of Robitussin right?
  33. Board Supporter
    liftin4fun's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  197 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Bench Press
    Posts
    552
    Rep Power
    1979

    I ran a S drol from fast action a few months back. I gain 2lbs in a month. 20/20/20/20/ Before I bought it I thought I was going to get some great results. I gained more on h drol cycles. I guess it was bunk
  34. Registered User
    Zero V's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  163 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Under Gods grace
    Age
    27
    Posts
    6,287
    Rep Power
    7011

    Quote Originally Posted by liftin4fun View Post
    I ran a S drol from fast action a few months back. I gain 2lbs in a month. 20/20/20/20/ Before I bought it I thought I was going to get some great results. I gained more on h drol cycles. I guess it was bunk
    Fast Action gets alot of flak from people getting crap gains from their products.
  35. Registered User
    henryhavoc's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"   lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    244
    Rep Power
    186

    Quote Originally Posted by xx Zues xx View Post
    Which companies would you say are the most reputable?
    CEL is a reputable company, because they test their powders before selling them.

    Quote Originally Posted by dynomite View Post
    I was under the impression that a clone was the same thing as the original product but just with a different name. How is a clone different and why would you rather have the original.

    Buying a clone is just like buying the generic CVS brand cough syrup instead of Robitussin right?
    Similar. But in the world of PH's, where legality is already kind of sketchy, companies can get away with labeling their **** falsely.
  36. Never enough
    Board Moderator
    EasyEJL's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Tampa, FL
    Age
    46
    Posts
    31,867
    Rep Power
    768811

    the problem it that although still a clone, is it 85% pure? 90? 95? 99? and what is the other x% ? most clones don't have 3rd party COAs or test their product themselves, they rely on whatever their chinese manufacturer says it is.
    This space for rent

    Phenadrol Log http://anabolicminds.com/forum/suppl...-hell-did.html - AMAZING fat loss results so far
  37. Registered User
    boxrocker's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  216 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    158
    Rep Power
    141

    RE


    Quote Originally Posted by Iron Lungz View Post
    Okay Box, explain in detail what your dosing routine, and what your Post Cycle Therapy was... I hope I am wrong.
    ALRIGHT IRON! MY CURRENT IS LIKE THIS, AMMO ALPHA MASS, 2A 17A DI METHYL ETIOCHOLAN 3-ONE, 17B-OL 20-30 MG, 17A-METHYL-EIOALLOCHOLAN-2-17B-OL, 30-45 MG PER DAY 4-6 WEEKS.

    AMMO SUS LMG, ESTRA-4 9 DIENE-3 17-DIONE, 13-ETHYL-3-METHOXY-GONA-2 20 30 MG PER DAY6 WEEKS

    TOKKYO CLOMID, AND NOVALDEX PCT.
  38. Registered User
    tnubs's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Georgia
    Posts
    3,248
    Rep Power
    23616

    Quote Originally Posted by boxrocker View Post
    ALRIGHT IRON! MY CURRENT IS LIKE THIS, AMMO ALPHA MASS, 2A 17A DI METHYL ETIOCHOLAN 3-ONE, 17B-OL 20-30 MG, 17A-METHYL-EIOALLOCHOLAN-2-17B-OL, 30-45 MG PER DAY 4-6 WEEKS.

    AMMO SUS LMG, ESTRA-4 9 DIENE-3 17-DIONE, 13-ETHYL-3-METHOXY-GONA-2 20 30 MG PER DAY6 WEEKS

    TOKKYO CLOMID, AND NOVALDEX PCT.
    just to double check, are you getting your clomid and nolva from the same "Tokkyo" company? :-/
    CELTIC LABS REP
  39. Registered User
    Zero V's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  163 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Under Gods grace
    Age
    27
    Posts
    6,287
    Rep Power
    7011

    Quote Originally Posted by tnubs View Post
    just to double check, are you getting your clomid and nolva from the same "Tokkyo" company? :-/
    Yes he is I think, they have products named like that...basically crap PCT's....
  40. Registered User
    boxrocker's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  216 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    158
    Rep Power
    141

    No, i just tried the clomid. As **** as ZERO may think they are, they worked for me. Living in Hawaii up until now, was all i could get. Sure you can get better PCT's and for much cheaper and I still say some of there products are worth trying. I have seen great results, no denying that. I kept almost all of my gains and strength as well. So ****ty PCT, Freak like genetics, I dunno.
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. GSP talks Kos, TUF 12 & Freddie ****aroach
    By VolcomX311 in forum MMA
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 08-13-2010, 02:11 PM
  2. Mirko Cro Cop Talks About his Future
    By VolcomX311 in forum MMA
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 07-30-2010, 09:17 AM
  3. No one talks about cortisol
    By citystreets in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 25
    Last Post: 07-22-2010, 03:44 PM
  4. Behind the Scenes @ the Bailout Talks
    By BodyWizard in forum Politics
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 09-30-2008, 10:27 PM
  5. trey brewer talks
    By mindgame in forum Pro Bodybuilding
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 08-14-2008, 02:19 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Log in

Log in