the PH's no one talks about!!

boxrocker

boxrocker

Awards
Hello everyone! I just joined and I am reading anything and everything in sight! One thing in particular I noticed is that I Don't know or understand alot of the terminology used in most of these forums. I hear no one talking about TOKKYO products, or AMMO. Just in case, I wanted to bring about and see if anyone has used or even heard of these two companies? I had aabout a year layoff from the gym due to my job. When I got back into it, my muscle memory kicked in of course, and I was back to my old weight 195 or so. Max bench 315, Deadlift 350 or so. After about a year of just diet and protein, i have been using PH's with these two products for the past 1 year mixing and matching for what i wanted to acheive. Long story short, My weight is 216 bf% around 10 max bench 395, DL 465, same sqt. 18 1/2 arms. this **** is the real deal! anyone...???

Zero V

Zero V

Awards
  • Established
There are alot of companies out there producing PH's. You will find, each board you go to, has its favorite companies, and the ones that are kinda pushed out of the way.

Though I admit, TOKYO gets alto of bad reviews

TravisG

TravisG

Awards
  • Established
theres a thread of a kid doing a cycle with TOKYYO 19 nor tren or something like that. but thats all ive heard on this ph.

boxrocker

boxrocker

Awards
wow, Bad on what? side effects, gains? Cause i'm living proof! what about AMMO?

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Aren't they just overpriced versions of really well-known PHs?

boxrocker

boxrocker

Awards
oh ok, like i said, I'm new and all the ph's I'm hearing about i have never heard of. But honestly, both of these are ph's are legit! I can't see gaining more weight, strength, or density on anything else. I am willing to try others though, I just wanna share the wealth!

boxrocker

boxrocker

Awards
I typically pay around 50 bucks or so for each bottle. Cheaper than Juice!

Zero V

Zero V

Awards
  • Established
LOL! Holy Hell!

TOKKYO Nutriotion?

I just looked up their crap, they are selling stuff for 100, that you can find for 25....

TravisG

TravisG

Awards
  • Established
yeah the website is crazy expensive. all their ph's are common. 19 nor, 5 andro's. its all the same stuff on this thread just with different names. the compounds are the same tho.

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Zero V

Zero V

Awards
  • Established
They label all their products after real AAS, though it is no where near the same usually lol.

BTW for the record...Juice is cheaper.

boxrocker

boxrocker

Awards
Cool, cool. I live in Hawaii, maybe i'm getting rapped. I don't know anywhere else to get ph's on the island. I leave next year . what about AMMO, sus lmg, alpha mass?? What ph's are 25 and where?

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
You ever shop online before? i highly recommend it, good prices.

WHY JUST THE OTHER DAY I BOUGHT MY PH's FOR 15$ A BOTTLE

TY nutraplanet :)

Zero V

Zero V

Awards
  • Established

Indeed.

I think I am officially labeling TOKKYO the MuscleTech of Prohormones :laugh2:

boxrocker

boxrocker

Awards

Cool, i see the store now. I have never ordered online. like i said, i discovered ph's and I kept going to the source where i started. I knew nothing else. What are some good ph's here?

Zero V

Zero V

Awards
  • Established
Cool, i see the store now. I have never ordered online. like i said, i discovered ph's and I kept going to the source where i started. I knew nothing else. What are some good ph's here?
Epistane
Phera
Superdrol clones
Tren
Bold(though at a high dose!)

And every one of those has clones.

Such as Epistane, on Nutra alone you have Epistan/Havoc/EFX/E-Stane

All the same thing. And if you look on the net, you will find about 30 clones of epi.

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Ahh nutraplanet is out of stock on just about everything following their blowout sale.

What are some good PHs? I dunno, I can tell there's about 8 real PH's and there's about a thousand different products that are just clones or stacks of the same things. My favorite are based on Superdrol and Pheraplex, those are generally the most powerful ones.

If you have to ask though, you got more reading to do. This is a good place to do that reading. You'll quickly see which ones are popular and which clones are well priced.

boxrocker

boxrocker

Awards
Aight guys, thanks for all the help, I will do some research and look foward to saving money! late!

Iron Lungz

Iron Lungz

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Okay Box, explain in detail what your dosing routine, and what your Post Cycle Therapy was... I hope I am wrong.
i have been using PH's with these two products for the past 1 year mixing and matching for what i wanted to acheive.

Wetdawg

Wetdawg

Awards
Cool, cool. I live in Hawaii, maybe i'm getting rapped. I don't know anywhere else to get ph's on the island. I leave next year . what about AMMO, sus lmg, alpha mass?? What ph's are 25 and where?
Are you going to the Vitamin Shoppe? I used to go to the one off Atkinson drive back in the late 90's. It was a small shop and had Angel Teves working there part time. Everything on Island costs more and Web site shipping don't help much.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

I bought 3 bottles of oxyguno for $15 each, figure at that price it might be worth dosing it that high to get some results :D

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I bought 3 bottles of oxyguno for $15 each, figure at that price it might be worth dosing it that high to get some results :D
Yeah. Have you run Halodrol before? My first ever cycle was 50mg and i didn't make any gains, tiny bit of hardness. I'm thinking up around 150mg the hardness and leanness should at least be enough to help me eat more and clean bulk up a bit. I'll run all 4 bottles if i have to.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I ran it at 150 for a month and gave up since I couldnt tell I was taking anything at all. was Fast Action hdrol, could have been bunk

jdorazio

Awards
I ran it at 150 for a month and gave up since I couldnt tell I was taking anything at all. was Fast Action hdrol, could have been bunk
speaking of fast action, i ran their trena (19 nor clone) at 100mg for the first week then 125mg for the remaining 5 weeks and didnt notice a damn thing. Im in no way bashing their products as a buddy of mine ran the same stuff and dosing with great results but maybe i got a bad batch?

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Probably was bunk, i heard bad things about Fast Action. I ran 50/50/50/50 and think that I felt hardness and better vascularity. I found one of my old posts here where that's what I said, although all i remember is that I gained nothing.

*I've heard of them having bad batches of S-Drol.

I might log it. Call it Halodrol Round II or something hehe.

MikeMagz

Awards
My S-drol was bunk which was made by Nutra Coastal...the new fast action name. They didn't even look good lol...they were little blank white discs...never trust that company.

phL8Tme

phL8Tme

Awards
Like brand name vs. generic! I'll go with generic, easier on the wallet. The chemical makeup is the same. The dosage is usually the same in most cases.

Iron Lungz

Iron Lungz

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I disagree.
I've known companies to get their raws from very shady sources, just to have 90% of the users to claim little to no effect. We all know who has sold bunk supplements, example: one company sold DHEA when the label said something completely different. I would much rather use the original compound from the more reputable company. The argument about cost is ill-thought. Do you gamble with your health over a few dollars? F*ck that, not me. I would rather pay $60 for a product than $40 for a clone just to save money. I value my health more than that. Of course this is just my opinion, and the fact that I've been on the inside for a while and have the knowledge of where certain companies get their raws from.
Like brand name vs. generic! I'll go with generic, easier on the wallet. The chemical makeup is the same. The dosage is usually the same in most cases.

Zero V

Zero V

Awards
  • Established
tokkyo isnt even brand name, its kinda like generic, but fancy. You know, ghetto, but with bling.

xx Zues xx

xx Zues xx

Awards
  • Established
Which companies would you say are the most reputable?

dynomite

dynomite

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I disagree.
I've known companies to get their raws from very shady sources, just to have 90% of the users to claim little to no effect. We all know who has sold bunk supplements, example: one company sold DHEA when the label said something completely different. I would much rather use the original compound from the more reputable company. The argument about cost is ill-thought. Do you gamble with your health over a few dollars? F*ck that, not me. I would rather pay $60 for a product than $40 for a clone just to save money. I value my health more than that. Of course this is just my opinion, and the fact that I've been on the inside for a while and have the knowledge of where certain companies get their raws from.
I was under the impression that a clone was the same thing as the original product but just with a different name. How is a clone different and why would you rather have the original.

Buying a clone is just like buying the generic CVS brand cough syrup instead of Robitussin right?

liftin4fun

Awards
  • Established
I ran a S drol from fast action a few months back. I gain 2lbs in a month. 20/20/20/20/ Before I bought it I thought I was going to get some great results. I gained more on h drol cycles. I guess it was bunk

Zero V

Zero V

Awards
  • Established
I ran a S drol from fast action a few months back. I gain 2lbs in a month. 20/20/20/20/ Before I bought it I thought I was going to get some great results. I gained more on h drol cycles. I guess it was bunk
Fast Action gets alot of flak from people getting crap gains from their products.

henryhavoc

Awards
Which companies would you say are the most reputable?
CEL is a reputable company, because they test their powders before selling them.

I was under the impression that a clone was the same thing as the original product but just with a different name. How is a clone different and why would you rather have the original.

Buying a clone is just like buying the generic CVS brand cough syrup instead of Robitussin right?
Similar. But in the world of PH's, where legality is already kind of sketchy, companies can get away with labeling their **** falsely.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
the problem it that although still a clone, is it 85% pure? 90? 95? 99? and what is the other x% ? most clones don't have 3rd party COAs or test their product themselves, they rely on whatever their chinese manufacturer says it is.

boxrocker

boxrocker

Awards
RE

Okay Box, explain in detail what your dosing routine, and what your Post Cycle Therapy was... I hope I am wrong.
ALRIGHT IRON! MY CURRENT IS LIKE THIS, AMMO ALPHA MASS, 2A 17A DI METHYL ETIOCHOLAN 3-ONE, 17B-OL 20-30 MG, 17A-METHYL-EIOALLOCHOLAN-2-17B-OL, 30-45 MG PER DAY 4-6 WEEKS.

AMMO SUS LMG, ESTRA-4 9 DIENE-3 17-DIONE, 13-ETHYL-3-METHOXY-GONA-2 20 30 MG PER DAY6 WEEKS

TOKKYO CLOMID, AND NOVALDEX PCT.

tnubs

tnubs

Awards
  • Established
ALRIGHT IRON! MY CURRENT IS LIKE THIS, AMMO ALPHA MASS, 2A 17A DI METHYL ETIOCHOLAN 3-ONE, 17B-OL 20-30 MG, 17A-METHYL-EIOALLOCHOLAN-2-17B-OL, 30-45 MG PER DAY 4-6 WEEKS.

AMMO SUS LMG, ESTRA-4 9 DIENE-3 17-DIONE, 13-ETHYL-3-METHOXY-GONA-2 20 30 MG PER DAY6 WEEKS

TOKKYO CLOMID, AND NOVALDEX PCT.
just to double check, are you getting your clomid and nolva from the same "Tokkyo" company? :-/

Zero V

Zero V

Awards
  • Established
just to double check, are you getting your clomid and nolva from the same "Tokkyo" company? :-/
Yes he is I think, they have products named like that...basically crap PCT's....

boxrocker

boxrocker

Awards
No, i just tried the clomid. As **** as ZERO may think they are, they worked for me. Living in Hawaii up until now, was all i could get. Sure you can get better PCT's and for much cheaper and I still say some of there products are worth trying. I have seen great results, no denying that. I kept almost all of my gains and strength as well. So ****ty PCT, Freak like genetics, I dunno.

GuyverX

GuyverX

Awards
  • Established
I wished I could get my hands on the Tokkyo Clomidex(original).
The two ingredients I have taken separately and together and have gotten great gains.
The newer one Clomidex Extreme is some chrysin(messes with the thyroid per a lot of studies), DIM(good in itself) and some other plant extract with a short wiki entry but no specifics and a lower dose than the original.

Because nobody makes an anti-e that has those ingredients.
Novedex is close but I like to stick with stuff that worked for me before.

jwright1026

Awards
Tokyo Tren is absolute garbage. Gained barely any muscle and strength.

lyfespan

lyfespan

Awards
  • Established
Tokyo Tren is absolute garbage. Gained barely any muscle and strength.
tokkyo trex extreme is garbage. pre ban **** wuz real, i have 3 bottles of the superdrol clone, is says 8mgs, but it kicked in sooner than mdrol did for me, so go figure.

sigmapiguy59

Awards
just so you know, if your still usin tokkyo products, us the promo code police on their website and u get 50 percent off, plus you get a good 30 percent off already if you buy a premade stack.

Yolked

Awards
  • Established
Brah, from one Hawiian (born and raised) to another, Primordial Performance has got the best products I have used. A really good website witha lot of help and info. look it up.