What is the most Lb. gained in one cycle?

TravisG

TravisG

Awards
  • Established
AAS not included. what is the biggest gains youve seen from a ph? no cycle length limit. Im curious what the average gains are.

Myself: I gained 18 lbs in 8 weeks off of a Phera/Tren bridge. this was my first cycle and it did wonders! ive been lovin on Ph's ever since.

Please list the name of the PH used. and the amount of weight gained!

I dont really have any questions left to post so I thought id start creating poll questions like some of the other users just for fun.

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
weight doesn't matter when huge amounts of it are just fat, water, and glycogen.

Like seth roberts and others say, you can only build so much actual LBM at a time even with steroids. People gaining 20 pounds in a cycle aren't getting nearly 20 pounds of muscle.

If we did then we'd all be friggin huge by now.

Case in point the 2nd time I ran Superdrol i was buying into the "carb monster" deal and I was up about 25 pounds at one point during week 4 i believe when I realized that I looked like a bloated piece of ****.

In retrospect my favorite cycles have been my two recomp cycles where I didn't gain any weight.

I know you are just trying to see how much you can gain on your next cycle and i'm sure it will be good, but don't get too caught up on the numbers. The kinds of gains you want, the quality LBM gains that stick around, are going to come from the long injectable cycles jumped with orals, moreso than the short oral cycles.

TravisG

TravisG

Awards
  • Established
Im hoping that this SD jump start cycle is going to be a promisng one. im just hoping the phera can hold its ground. I wont have too much trouble with the fat gain just because of the tpe of body i am. but i can also shed that fat so 220 when this cycle gets done with wouldnt be bad. then ill run the SD pulse cycle to cut up. this is going to be an all out bulk for me. if i lose the abs theyll return shortly once the SD cutting cycle comes.

how would you pulse the SD? if I were lifting three days a week and running 6? three of those cardio days being on lift days?

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
SD Pulse MWF

10/20/20/30/30/30

I am thinking about doing it for 8 weeks but that's not what I'd tell other people to do, my body loves Superdrol and most peoples' bodies don't.

The SD/PP cycle you've outlined previously will work well, i am sure the phera can hold and improve the gains of SD. I'm just saying even with the phera the cycle is only 6 weeks, can't hold gains off that the way you would off of 14 weeks of injects or something. That and SD causes big weight gains but a lot of it is glycogen that goes away.

TravisG

TravisG

Awards
  • Established
yeah on that thread that you posted alot of ppl said they were getting alot of sides from the sd. how would you run the 8 week pulse?

10/20/20/20/20/30/30/30mg/ed???

boxrocker

boxrocker

Awards
I just posted a thread bro. I used TOKKYO stack, and TOKKYO test. I have also used AMMO sus lmg, with alpha mass. great gains, both have two compounds to give you the best of both worlds.

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
yeah on that thread that you posted alot of ppl said they were getting alot of sides from the sd. how would you run the 8 week pulse?

10/20/20/20/20/30/30/30mg/ed???
idk, i'd probably feel out 20 and then spend most of the time pulsing at 30. 2 preworkout, 1 post. Why do you have the ed in there?

TravisG

TravisG

Awards
  • Established
haha, (mg/ed; miligrams/each day). just the way ive always learned to write it.

that would be a good cut cycle. drop some good fat and gain some solid lbm out of that.

TravisG

TravisG

Awards
  • Established
I just posted a thread bro. I used TOKKYO stack, and TOKKYO test. I have also used AMMO sus lmg, with alpha mass. great gains, both have two compounds to give you the best of both worlds.

just looked at their website after reading your post. looks good. ive never been fond of compaines that name their products after real roids tho. i wonder how their winny would work on a cut tho.

boxrocker

boxrocker

Awards
just looked at their website after reading your post. looks good. ive never been fond of compaines that name their products after real roids tho. i wonder how their winny would work on a cut tho.
Yeah me too on the names, but I got sold on it, and I am now a believer! Just this Brand though. My buddy tried the Winny V, he was a big boy and he only took like half the bottle, but his strength greatly improved. His weight went down like 10lbs in the process. But he is like 6 3 265, and again, he didnt even finish it.

TravisG

TravisG

Awards
  • Established
hmm might have to research this for a cut cycle. again tho, naming it winni v like the real deal is stupid. imo.

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
its probably just prostanozol. Which I think sucks, buy a ton of bottles and use about 300mg a day and if your bodyfat is low, you should get some good muscle hardness and tightening.

I was over 10% when I ran it up to 250mg. I could feel the hardening and I got a cramp once from it. But at over 10% i couldn't see any difference. No strength, no weight. Waste of time.

TravisG

TravisG

Awards
  • Established
thats what the compound is. again, common ph's with fake roid names. ill run the SD cut before I run that any day or night. are you stacking anything with your SD pulse when you cut or is that a solo run?

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Idk, my plans are all tentative. I finished the recomp 8/5/09 so i can't start anything until at least 11/5/09. I am thinking to try out all the Halodrol I bought, and just keep my expectations low. I want to lean bulk, keep my bodyfat low but get back up past 220.

For the SD pulse, i don't even know when I would do it. I'd probably run it up to 8 weeks though, and there's NO need to stack that with anything, i feel like even on a pulse, 8 weeks is probably too much SD. i'm not getting bloodwork done so i don't want to **** around too much.

I also don't think it will be a cut, hopefully a bulk. Hopefully I'll clean bulk and not have to cut again... Yeah like that'll ever happen.

TravisG

TravisG

Awards
  • Established
wouldnt that be a great world to bulk in pure lbm and not have to worry about cut cycles. this sounds like a wonderful fantasy world. in this world can we eat whatever we want and not gain any percent in bodyfat?

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
my second cycle I gained the most.

Decabolen stacked with original 4-androstenediol + dhb to help absorbsion.

decabolen: 10mgSD, 10mg PP, 25mg HD.

4-androstenediol: 1000mg e.d.

dhb: 300mg washed down with 100% pure grapefruit juice.

I gained a total of 25lbs during this 5 week cycle. 20lbs during the first 2 weeks.

recently went back and read my log of this cycle d/t preparing to do another cycle (dif name brand, same sd,pp,hd stack gen-x labs) to see how I dosed it and where the most gains were.

I found out, I ran it with only 1 cap a day of the decabolen and thats where I got the most gains.

the weight gains pretty much stopped after 2 1/2 weeks, but strength kept comming.

this cycle brough alot of attention from co workers and peers, I loved it. wish test didn't aromatize.

next cycle will be same stack but instead of 4ad, i'll be running an orastan-a clone @ 298mg and using trisobargen instead of just dhb.

I kept 18lbs after pct. gained fat also. so I'd say probably only 15lbs of muscle. (yea right)

next cycle I plan on bumping up the cals by an extra 4,000. so im sure i'll have my share of fat gain. lol.

mcgeier

mcgeier

Awards
  • Established
weight doesn't matter when huge amounts of it are just fat, water, and glycogen.

Like seth roberts and others say, you can only build so much actual LBM at a time even with steroids. People gaining 20 pounds in a cycle aren't getting nearly 20 pounds of muscle.

If we did then we'd all be friggin huge by now.

Case in point the 2nd time I ran Superdrol i was buying into the "carb monster" deal and I was up about 25 pounds at one point during week 4 i believe when I realized that I looked like a bloated piece of ****.

In retrospect my favorite cycles have been my two recomp cycles where I didn't gain any weight.

I know you are just trying to see how much you can gain on your next cycle and i'm sure it will be good, but don't get too caught up on the numbers. The kinds of gains you want, the quality LBM gains that stick around, are going to come from the long injectable cycles jumped with orals, moreso than the short oral cycles.
So how much lbm do you think you can gain from lets say a 4week Superdrol cycle?

TravisG

TravisG

Awards
  • Established
jbryan, thats an awesome cycle man. i dont know many ppl who have used that decabolan. but damn man. seems like that stuff works!

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
So how much lbm do you think you can gain from lets say a 4week Superdrol cycle?
I think 8 pounds. I figure, i gained 15, probably 8 LBM, 7 water/glycogen. After PCT kept about 9, gained fat though, probably kept... 5 actual pounds of muscle? Maybe? 5 is a lot to be honest.

8 makes sense, 2 lbs a week for 4 weeks.

Liftingstud

Awards
  • Established
I am just like unreal first SD ate a ton of clean cals and BLEW up 20 lbs in 3 wks with 4 lbs in the 4th for tot of 24!!! But I too looked like a bloated as crap. Second SD run was very different diet only put on 10 in 4 wks but was very lean and hard at the end. Currently 1 wk in on an sd phera run and love it so far been 10mg sd and 20 phera. Bumping up the sd today. Me and SD at 20 get along amazingly. Log running over in cycle info page.

To answer question it's SD but lots of water retention which I saw lots of lbs drop off after the cycle.

Did run a solid 4.5 wk epi tren run put on lbs if lean lbs that was easy to maintain during and after pct.

neverstop

Awards
  • Established
SD Pulse MWF

10/20/20/30/30/30

I am thinking about doing it for 8 weeks but that's not what I'd tell other people to do, my body loves Superdrol and most peoples' bodies don't.

The SD/PP cycle you've outlined previously will work well, i am sure the phera can hold and improve the gains of SD. I'm just saying even with the phera the cycle is only 6 weeks, can't hold gains off that the way you would off of 14 weeks of injects or something. That and SD causes big weight gains but a lot of it is glycogen that goes away.

Unreal is 100% right. longer injectable cycles allow you to make more solid and "real" gains. the orals pump you full of carbs and so the scale shows absurd gains. if you gain 10lbs of lean muscle after PCT from a ~6-8 week cycle you should be very very happy.

i can't imagine cutting on superdrol too, i got light headed if i didn't eat lots of carbs. that shiate got me super strong though and the pumps were RIDICULOUS.

ZoomZoom88

ZoomZoom88

Awards
  • Established
I gained 25 lbs with a mdrol-xtren cycle, which lasted 6 week.

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
my second cycle I gained the most.

Decabolen stacked with original 4-androstenediol + dhb to help absorbsion.

decabolen: 10mgSD, 10mg PP, 25mg HD.

4-androstenediol: 1000mg e.d.

dhb: 300mg washed down with 100% pure grapefruit juice.

I gained a total of 25lbs during this 5 week cycle. 20lbs during the first 2 weeks.

recently went back and read my log of this cycle d/t preparing to do another cycle (dif name brand, same sd,pp,hd stack gen-x labs) to see how I dosed it and where the most gains were.

I found out, I ran it with only 1 cap a day of the decabolen and thats where I got the most gains.

the weight gains pretty much stopped after 2 1/2 weeks, but strength kept comming.

this cycle brough alot of attention from co workers and peers, I loved it. wish test didn't aromatize.

next cycle will be same stack but instead of 4ad, i'll be running an orastan-a clone @ 298mg and using trisobargen instead of just dhb.

I kept 18lbs after pct. gained fat also. so I'd say probably only 15lbs of muscle. (yea right)

next cycle I plan on bumping up the cals by an extra 4,000. so im sure i'll have my share of fat gain. lol.
And this led you to the weight you are at now? 175 - 25 = 150. Is this correct?

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
ah nice. Freak strength??

xink

Awards
  • Established
I wonder how many of these "pounds gained" for people are from their cycles? I say this because about 6 months ago I was around 157 and am now sitting around 180, my point is that I was able to put on the majority of my weight in about a month and a half by eating more and upping the weights/decreasing the reps in the gym.

ZoomZoom88

ZoomZoom88

Awards
  • Established
I wonder how many of these "pounds gained" for people are from their cycles? I say this because about 6 months ago I was around 157 and am now sitting around 180, my point is that I was able to put on the majority of my weight in about a month and a half by eating more and upping the weights/decreasing the reps in the gym.
did you check you bf before and after??? get back to me on that..

bud8817

Awards
i gained 26-27 lbs my first cycle of Epivol... went up 3 percent body fat and sustained about 22-23 lbs after cutting away that 3 percent.

edit:
also the cycle lasted 6 weeks but gains were most noticed during the first 4 weeks.

TravisG

TravisG

Awards
  • Established
xink, i did the same thing natty. but after that its very hard to do again. its muscle shock. if you were to try it again, to get the same result youre going to have to use an "outside source".

TravisG

TravisG

Awards
  • Established
26-27 pounds with epivol? thats insane for only a 3% increase in bodyfat.

xink

Awards
  • Established
xink, i did the same thing natty. but after that its very hard to do again. its muscle shock. if you were to try it again, to get the same result youre going to have to use an "outside source".
Totally agree, I'm just wondering how many beginners prematurely hop on a cycle too early and attribute all their growth to it.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
And this led you to the weight you are at now? 175 - 25 = 150. Is this correct?
nope,

before I used my first pro hormone (4-ad)

I worked out for 7 years, and stoped gaining after the first two years, weight went up and down from 145-150 naturally, no matter how much I ate. I tried the 3000 calories ed, 200grams of protien, even lived with my father who is an all natural amature body builder. (he competes) even he was suprised that I gained no weight, and I quote "I've never seen someone eat so much and gain no weight" are his exact words.

this is what led me to the dark side of prohormones/steroids. when im on cycle, aside from the pumps and strength, my body actually absorbs the food so much better, it's like it uses it where before it would just go through me.

anyways, with 4-ad, I gained about 10lbs, lost all of it with no pct. still had 2 bottles, so research more options, and found decabolen.

I started decabolen @ 145. I finished @ 170 +-3lbs. which after pct I weighed 165 +-3.

I've done other cycles since the decabolen, o.t./var (ended early) bold (also ended early) hd/epi/tren, dymeth, the one, sd.

not in these orders,

my weight has gone up, and down with these cycles, I have leaned out, and bulked up (puffy), I enjoy the feeling on cycle, and plan on keeping my weight around 180lbs. I am 5'8" an 3/4", and @ 175 I look like I weigh more than I do, so once I do get to 180, I plan on staying there.

if a person gained and kept the weight on cycle, everyone here would be over 250lbs. weight goes up on cycle, weight goes down off cycle, this is to be expected, especially when you reach the weight you want to be at.

TravisG

TravisG

Awards
  • Established
this is what led me to the dark side of prohormones/steroids
the darkside????????????? this is a very bright side LOL!!!!

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
the darkside????????????? this is a very bright side LOL!!!!
lol, not when your pops is an "all natty body builder"

when he first saw me after the decabolen cycle, he checked me all over for needle marks to see if I was juicin. lol. I still havn't told him. though I think he suspects it.

Yellow

Yellow

Awards
  • Established
Gained 26lbs from 8 weeks cycle of ACL Tren Xtreme.
I was on bulking cycle, bodyfat increased about 3-4%.
Water/glycogen was about 5-6lbs which lost during PCT.
Keep most of weight gain and strength gain.

Strength gain was very good from this compound.
I respond well to 19-nor/estra compound as well as phera.
Epi and hdrol didn't give me much results. It seems like I am non-responder to them.
Haven't tried any superdrol clone yet.

TravisG

TravisG

Awards
  • Established
xink, ohh man, far far far too many ppl just on the anabolics before the genectic potential is reached. that is for sure. im glad to hear i have some one else in the same boat that thinks that. i did natty for almost 4 years before anything ph!

Yellow

Yellow

Awards
  • Established
Same with me bro. I did natty for 3.5 years before touching any ph/ds.
I started building muscle from 125lbs. I'm asian and was a very small guy.

TravisG

TravisG

Awards
  • Established
haha..

my freshman year of highschool i was 5'7'' 114 pounds. i got up to 185 natty than ran two cycles so far to push myself over 200. Im now 6'1'' and over 200 pounds! in about 7 years. Im liking my progress so far!

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I tried it natty for seven years. it sucks to have your strength go up, but not your weight or size, unless you are a power, or olympic lifter, which i am neither of.

Drjuicebox06

Banned
Awards
gained 18lb on havoc. losted about 6 of it in pct.

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
nope,

before I used my first pro hormone (4-ad)

I worked out for 7 years, and stoped gaining after the first two years, weight went up and down from 145-150 naturally, no matter how much I ate. I tried the 3000 calories ed, 200grams of protien, even lived with my father who is an all natural amature body builder. (he competes) even he was suprised that I gained no weight, and I quote "I've never seen someone eat so much and gain no weight" are his exact words.

this is what led me to the dark side of prohormones/steroids. when im on cycle, aside from the pumps and strength, my body actually absorbs the food so much better, it's like it uses it where before it would just go through me.

anyways, with 4-ad, I gained about 10lbs, lost all of it with no pct. still had 2 bottles, so research more options, and found decabolen.

I started decabolen @ 145. I finished @ 170 +-3lbs. which after pct I weighed 165 +-3.

I've done other cycles since the decabolen, o.t./var (ended early) bold (also ended early) hd/epi/tren, dymeth, the one, sd.

not in these orders,

my weight has gone up, and down with these cycles, I have leaned out, and bulked up (puffy), I enjoy the feeling on cycle, and plan on keeping my weight around 180lbs. I am 5'8" an 3/4", and @ 175 I look like I weigh more than I do, so once I do get to 180, I plan on staying there.

if a person gained and kept the weight on cycle, everyone here would be over 250lbs. weight goes up on cycle, weight goes down off cycle, this is to be expected, especially when you reach the weight you want to be at.
So, without judging you, I want to get this straight: you have done eight cycles, for a total body weight of 175lbs? Which would mean, even being at 145lbs, you have averaged a ~3lb gain per cycle after P.C.T.,. More than most, I understand that "175lbs" is meaningless, as "175lbs" could be a young Frank Zane; however, to my knowledge, you are not competing and/or 5% body-fat on the stage. To be a generally average 175lbs after eight cycles is certainly worth reevaluating your diet, P.C.T., approach and general training methodology my man.

I agree that weight is lost and kept due to extenuating circumstances, but I would suggest taking a long, hard look in the mirror.

TimberLakers

TimberLakers

Awards
  • Established
So, without judging you, I want to get this straight: you have done eight cycles, for a total body weight of 175lbs? Which would mean, even being at 145lbs, you have averaged a ~3lb gain per cycle after P.C.T.,. More than most, I understand that "175lbs" is meaningless, as "175lbs" could be a young Frank Zane; however, to my knowledge, you are not competing and/or 5% body-fat on the stage. To be a generally average 175lbs after eight cycles is certainly worth reevaluating your diet, P.C.T., approach and general training methodology my man.

I agree that weight is lost and kept due to extenuating circumstances, but I would suggest taking a long, hard look in the mirror.
Yep... sounds like you just like taking pills.

ZoomZoom88

ZoomZoom88

Awards
  • Established
Gained 26lbs from 8 weeks cycle of ACL Tren Xtreme.
I was on bulking cycle, bodyfat increased about 3-4%.
Water/glycogen was about 5-6lbs which lost during PCT.
Keep most of weight gain and strength gain.

Strength gain was very good from this compound.
I respond well to 19-nor/estra compound as well as phera.
Epi and hdrol didn't give me much results. It seems like I am non-responder to them.
Haven't tried any superdrol clone yet.
What was your dosing on that tren? I am wanting to do a phera/tren stack, Or im thinking about doing a m14add/epi stack....

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

could be. I am an exercise science major and am always experimenting on things I learn about, weight going up, and weight going down. my e.d.e.e. on a normal day, with only a 45min workout is almost 3,000kcals each day. so that is where I start at to maintain my weight. add in around 2,000 kcals to go up in weight. 1lb each week. and most of this would most likely be adipose tissue added on to my body mass. so if I was to be at around 190, I would have to roughly take in 4-5 thousand kcals each day to maintain that weight. and this is for me personally. my e.d.e.e. can you eat 5,000 calories each day on a regular basis? me, I am not rich enough, nor do I want to.

so I start at my basis for maintaining weight, around 3,000kcals each day, and as I want to get my weight up, I increase by some number, and when I want it to go down, I decrease. and that isn't even getting into using different energy sources for my calories, replacing protein for carbs as an energy source. taking out fat, increasing carbs and protien. etc.

and then you have to take into count the level of intensity at which you exercise, as the body will use different energy sources, at different levels, so If i want to burn more fat and save carbs, i'll jog at a moderate pace, or full out run to quickly burn through carbs, bike for a few hours to burn through glycogen stores, while slowly using fat stores.

it get very complicated from person to person,

but the main point i've done (5 full cycles total, the others stopped after two weeks) the cycles ive done is to get a feel of which designer steroid/pro hormone works for me, I have gotten sick during post cycle and had to stop, and watch weight drop like nothing, and i've been without a gym now, for 3 months d/t being out of school. so I think im doing pretty good for a ex sci major who jogs 3x per week, does calesthinics as only form of resistance training for his off season, and is poor.

school starts back up soon, and I hope to get my weight up to 180, and work on maintaining it. every body is different.

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
could be. I am an exercise science major and am always experimenting on things I learn about, weight going up, and weight going down. my e.d.e.e. on a normal day, with only a 45min workout is almost 3,000kcals each day. so that is where I start at to maintain my weight. add in around 2,000 kcals to go up in weight. 1lb each week. and most of this would most likely be adipose tissue added on to my body mass. so if I was to be at around 190, I would have to roughly take in 4-5 thousand kcals each day to maintain that weight. and this is for me personally. my e.d.e.e. can you eat 5,000 calories each day on a regular basis? me, I am not rich enough, nor do I want to.
Yes, I can; it is a consequence of being endomorphic and aspiring toward something.

so I start at my basis for maintaining weight, around 3,000kcals each day, and as I want to get my weight up, I increase by some number, and when I want it to go down, I decrease. and that isn't even getting into using different energy sources for my calories, replacing protein for carbs as an energy source. taking out fat, increasing carbs and protien. etc.
Yes, and?

and then you have to take into count the level of intensity at which you exercise, as the body will use different energy sources, at different levels, so If i want to burn more fat and save carbs, i'll jog at a moderate pace, or full out run to quickly burn through carbs, bike for a few hours to burn through glycogen stores, while slowly using fat stores.

it get very complicated from person to person
Yes...and?

but the main point i've done (5 full cycles total, the others stopped after two weeks) the cycles ive done is to get a feel of which designer steroid/pro hormone works for me, I have gotten sick during post cycle and had to stop, and watch weight drop like nothing, and i've been without a gym now, for 3 months d/t being out of school. so I think im doing pretty good for a ex sci major who jogs 3x per week, does calesthinics as only form of resistance training for his off season, and is poor.
With due respect, seven cycles at an average 175lbs is not good, by any stretch of the imagination. I get the sneaking suspicion you are not aware of what these compounds are doing to your body, or the toll that a constant weight flux puts on your body. Ultimately, the decision and body are yours, and you will steer them how you choose - I just find it disappointing when individuals who recklessly abuse steroids make a bad name for those that use them properly, in conjunction with a dedicated training and nutrition routine. However, it is not my role to criticize and/or judge how and why people exercise their own free-will.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yes, I can; it is a consequence of being endomorphic and aspiring toward something.

Yes, and?

Yes...and?

With due respect, seven cycles at an average 175lbs is not good, by any stretch of the imagination. I get the sneaking suspicion you are not aware of what these compounds are doing to your body, or the toll that a constant weight flux puts on your body. Ultimately, the decision and body are yours, and you will steer them how you choose - I just find it disappointing when individuals who recklessly abuse steroids make a bad name for those that use them properly, in conjunction with a dedicated training and nutrition routine. However, it is not my role to criticize and/or judge how and why people exercise their own free-will.
if you dont understand the post, well that is your issue with yourself. my blood work has always come back fine, and everything according to the doctor is tip top. but thanks. you believe the media hype about steroids, i'll stick with data based facts and blood work.