Testosterone Cypionate

MAxximal

MAxximal

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hello

My doc prescribe me Testosterone Cypionate for low test 1cc each 15 days what is the possibility of Gyno issues?

note: he say me too thats is good too put me a patch (Androgel 2.5mg) each day plus the injection???????

:surprised:

Frank Reynolds

Frank Reynolds

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Why don't you talk to your DR?

Zero V

Zero V

Awards
  • Established
what cc per MG-250 I "assume"? And every 15 days is gona suck unless you duo have that androgel IMO

Because you will spike up, feel great, drop down low before you get your next shot.

It would make more sense on TRT to break it up into once a week at least. 15-16 days is its active time, while drop. That will keep you swinging up and down.

See if he will let you break it up into once a week.

This is all IMO, and simply going on what would make sense to me for best control/results. I aint no DR.

MAxximal

MAxximal

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Why don't you talk to your DR?
He not mentioned nothing about this but i read a ton about this. today is my third day on "patches" and i feel like a beast in the gym "destructive"

I talk with him about this

MAxximal

MAxximal

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
what cc per MG-250 I "assume"? And every 15 days is gona suck unless you duo have that androgel IMO

Because you will spike up, feel great, drop down low before you get your next shot.

It would make more sense on TRT to break it up into once a week at least. 15-16 days is its active time, while drop. That will keep you swinging up and down.

See if he will let you break it up into once a week.

This is all IMO, and simply going on what would make sense to me for best control/results. I aint no DR.

thats make sense:147:

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I would do .5 cc every week. This will put u at normal levels maybe a little above.

And at that low dose it will not be a problem for gyno. However if you feel you experience symptoms you can use arimidex at .25 mg every other day

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
cyp has a 12 day halflife, shooting so little every 15 days wouldn't fluctuate toooo much, but crazyfool's scheme is obviously better.