Paper roids?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gethuge

Gethuge

Awards
  • Established
Anyone here had any experience with "Paper" products? What's the difference and can they be made from powdered products? Thanks again guys.

Gethuge

Gethuge

Awards
  • Established
ANy idea how their made? For all the homebrewers out there. :D

P.S. except for the acid :rolleyes: lol

size

Awards
  • Established
Why would you want to homebrew it???
The only reason they exist is to get through customs. There is no benefit otherwise.

db682

Awards
  • Established
The only reason they exist is to get through customs. There is no benefit otherwise.
Exactly, and ive heard mix reviews on there use. Ive also heard that maintaining the effectiveness of the final product can be a major hassle. If you can find other means then I definitly would use that approach instead.

But yes they do work.

db

Gethuge

Gethuge

Awards
  • Established
Good point. My appologies, I just discovered these a couple of days ago and couldn't think of any logical reason for their production (never thought of customs.....duh!). However it sounded like it could be a simple way to process powders (oral steroids of course) for easy transport and use throughout the day, other than packing them in capsules of course.

And just for supersoldier......making acid is really not that complicated. ;):D

jweave23

Awards
  • Established
umm....ok I'm out of the loop, can someone give me a link to where I can read about "paper" products?? :confused:

Gethuge

Gethuge

Awards
  • Established
Paper Anabolics are prepared as paper sheets on a special edible paper. Each sheet contains an accurately measured amount of the chemical. The sheets are divided into 10mg squares, which can be swallowed with a glass of water exactly the same as their tablet counterpart. Interesting stuff eh? :D

jweave23

Awards
  • Established
ok that's what I thought, reminds me of some other paper I have experienced, years ago. ;) :D

comrade

Awards
Paper Anabolics are prepared as paper sheets on a special edible paper. Each sheet contains an accurately measured amount of the chemical. The sheets are divided into 10mg squares, which can be swallowed with a glass of water exactly the same as their tablet counterpart. Interesting stuff eh? :D
special edible paper,
i tend to doubt this.

size

Awards
  • Established
There is nothing to doubt. The products are real.

However, they are overpriced.

db682

Awards
  • Established
special edible paper,
i tend to doubt this.
Bro its not the newest form of drug trafficing and use on the market. Any drug that is still effective after being converted to liquid form can and has been made into a paper product at one time or the other. LSD, Meth, GHB, Ecstasy, Mescaline, Steroids, THC (Hash oil) and even Cocaine have been made into paper products among countless others.

db

comrade

Awards
my point is that it's just oridinary paper, not some sort of paper that's officially OK to eat.

Gethuge

Gethuge

Awards
  • Established
Okay so it may not be an "edible" paper. That info was taken from a reliable "source". Whether or not the paper is actually produced to be edible or not really has no bearing on the effectiveness of the product or in how they are produced. Point: it's a steroid placed on a paper sheet carrier.....'nough said. :rolleyes:

comrade

Awards
Okay so it may not be an "edible" paper. That info was taken from a reliable "source". Whether or not the paper is actually produced to be edible or not really has no bearing on the effectiveness of the product or in how they are produced. Point: it's a steroid placed on a paper sheet carrier.....'nough said. :rolleyes:
tell that to my brother.
He O.D.'d on some cheap thai construction paper.

oh wait, you can't, he's dead now!!

db682

Awards
  • Established
my point is that it's just oridinary paper, not some sort of paper that's officially OK to eat.
Its actually called blotter paper and can be bought at just about any store (office depot, staples, etc.). You can buy premade pads of blotter paper off the internet or at head shops with artwork on them to customize your product if need be, but I wouldnt recommend that route since the images give law enforcement a better idea of how much youve actually sold when people get caught and the images match images you may have. Kinda like the dope man with custom bags for his ****, you know, when you bought that bag off the neighborhood corner dealer and it had a happy face on it or 5 star or something like that. My favorite was a black Ace of Spades, but that was cause I thought it was pretty. ;)
But to answer your question more blotter paper is prefered because it holds its shape and absorbs a decent amount without melting away or breaking up. Ive herad construction paper works alright to but doesnt dry fast enough and tends to start dissolving away if not dry under the right conditions. Ive heard. ;)

db

Sorry for such detail but Im from Miami and have the criminal record to prove it. :) So what, a couple felonies were worth the fun I had.

comrade

Awards
what do you know, I grow smarter everyday.

Its actually called blotter paper and can be bought at just about any store (office depot, staples, etc.). You can buy premade pads of blotter paper off the internet or at head shops with artwork on them to customize your product if need be, but I wouldnt recommend that route since the images give law enforcement a better idea of how much youve actually sold when people get caught and the images match images you may have. Kinda like the dope man with custom bags for his ****, you know, when you bought that bag off the neighborhood corner dealer and it had a happy face on it or 5 star or something like that. My favorite was a black Ace of Spades, but that was cause I thought it was pretty. ;)
But to answer your question more blotter paper is prefered because it holds its shape and absorbs a decent amount without melting away or breaking up. Ive herad construction paper works alright to but doesnt dry fast enough and tends to start dissolving away if not dry under the right conditions. Ive heard. ;)

db

Sorry for such detail but Im from Miami and have the criminal record to prove it. :) So what, a couple felonies were worth the fun I had.

db682

Awards
  • Established
YES THE PAPER IS EDIBLE AND ITS NOT NORMALLY THE PAPER THAT CAUSE PEOPLE TO OD. IT THE FACT THAT PRECISE MEASUREMENT CANT BE MADE WITH THE PAPER AND HENCE DOSING ISNT THAT EASY. Sometimes depending how the paper was dried can have a huge diference on the effectiveness of each dose. For instance if the paper is hang dried the lower edges tend to be much stronger then the higher parts of the paper since gravity pulls the liquid down and pulls the compound with it. If it is flat dried the inside of the paper is the stronger of the doses because the edges have a tendency to curl up or down because the paper will dry from outside edge in the and contraction takes place pulling the product in towards the center, almost like a puddle pooling in the center. you cant normally force the paper flat because the liquid will run off the paper only leaving a small amount of product remaining and it will leave you with extremly bogus weak ****. The best way is normally the whole pad of about 25 sheets flat dried (remember the sheets are very small, about the size of post it notes are standard). Thats enough of your lesson for today children.
till next time. :)

db

comrade

Awards
i didn't mean he od'd on paper roids, I meant plain paper.

I don't even have a brother anyway.

Status
Not open for further replies.