tweaking my cycle help me out?

wanksta14

Awards
still looking for thoughts...

Bold 1-8 1g
P-Plex 1-5 20-30-30-40-40
Mass tabs 5-8 1x a day

On Cycle : Taurine, AI cycle support (pre loaded 3 weeks), hawthorne berry, On Whey, multi, niacine, intrabolic

PCT : Clomid 50-50-50-50
Nolva 40-40-20-20
lean xtreme 0-0-3-3
creatine throughout

I was contemplating removing p-plex and putting in tren by kilo, but im not sure.

Stats : 6'4 230...lifting for 7-8 years with about 6 ph cycles under my belt but have not done anything in about a year and half...1st one was done when i was 20 years old and i weigh about 190ish. I am now looking to lean bulk....

Any thoughts??

TravisG

TravisG

Awards
  • Established
looks pretty good man. tren wouldnt be a bad replacement either. if you decide to run tren run it as follows: 90/90/90/120/120/120.

besides that man the stack is intense as sh!t. but everything looks in check.

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Travis, the tren by kilosports is Trenadrol, which is different than 19-nor "tren" and is usually dosed at 60mg. 90mg is a lot for it.

I wouldn't switch to trenadrol, I like phera more. The cycle is already more than enough.

TravisG

TravisG

Awards
  • Established
oh, didnt catch that part of the "kilo" lol.

Nice new profile pic unreal.

Youre still getting ahold of trenadrol??

wanksta14

Awards
so u guys think the cycle is fine? I was thinking about cutting out the phera and just running bold and mass tabs at the end....i want a strong stack as i have a lot of experience however ..this is why i incorporated the phera in the beginning to kickstart it...maybe ill just run the phera for the first 4 weeks instead of 5....have u seen anyone else run a cycle like this? I just dont want to run into any problems..

TravisG

TravisG

Awards
  • Established
your cycle looks fine as it was in the first post. intense yes, but if done correctly with 6 previous ph cycles under your belt youll be just fine. bridge the three compounds like unreal told you to and all will be good.

wanksta14

Awards
ok i see how does this look

Bold 1-8 1g
Phera 3-6 20-30-30-40
mass tabs 5-8 1x a day

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
oh, didnt catch that part of the "kilo" lol.

Nice new profile pic unreal.

Youre still getting ahold of trenadrol??
I have 1.5 bottles that I don't want. I don't think i am much of a responder to the compound seeing as how after 2 weeks I felt kinda shutdown and didn't see any gains. It's on my list of stuff I won't try again.

Anyway, for that reason I like the phera more in this cycle.

I think phera going into a stack with mass tabs with another PH as a base has the potential to be harsh, there's no guarantees with this stuff, i just give my opinion.
And I already weighed in on this one with what I would do.