how important is it to avoid drink?

first timer

Awards
how important is it to avoid drink when on teston?

illgixxer

Awards
  • Established
i just made a thread on this yesterday, but I admit I searched and it was tough to find anything, pages and pages came up but almost none of the threads had anything related to drinking alcohol.

first timer

Awards
answer would be nice , not intersted in google want to know from expeience is it ok to drink r should i avoid it

TexasTitan

TexasTitan

Awards
  • Established
It depends on how serious your training is. The more serious you are, the more it will impact your training.

TravisG

TravisG

Awards
  • Established
theres a thread right above this one.

dude its alcohol on a roid. seriously...do the math. both the threads on this are so stupid. seriously..

TexasTitan

TexasTitan

Awards
  • Established
I dont understand people who are willing to take steroids and not willing to make some sacrifices for a healthy lifestyle.

TravisG

TravisG

Awards
  • Established
this thread needs to be deleted lol. no offense to the creator but come on ppl. use some of the IQ you got..

rubberring

rubberring

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
This thread deserves the following:

WTF.gif

first timer

Awards
bunch a twats , wow i posted 3 threads, so sorry.no 1 forced u to read them.
i posted 3 different questions and havent got an constructive answer yet.i thought that was the point of a forum, to pass information...no? im not thick im a personal trainer and i know if your dedicated u need to avoid drink i just wanted to know if i had a drink is there a chance i could flip out r get sick,

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Liver transplants aren't that easy to come by.

If you can't put off drinking for the 4 weeks you'll be on cycle, then don't do the cycle. 4 weeks isn't an incredibly long span of time

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Does everyone forget the health benefits of drinking beer and/or red wine? Good God, everyone has gotten so damn pretentious and dogmatic about everything.

xink

Awards
  • Established
Does everyone forget the health benefits of drinking beer and/or red wine? Good God, everyone has gotten so damn pretentious and dogmatic about everything.
Beer and wine can be great in moderation, however they should be avoided during cycle.

Zero V

Zero V

Awards
  • Established
im not thick im a personal trainer
:sick:

Anyhow

I agree with rodja that wine, and very little beer(though wine is far more beneficial imo) In very small moderation, is quite healthy. But I have a sense the drinking first is talking about, is not a glass of wine with dinner 3x a week :18:

Plus the benefits of them have been extracted and made available in various other forms, liquid and pill forms.

Its just the issue that you rapid fired a bunch of threads, instead of having the foresight to make them into 1 thread, or better yet searched a bit. But its koo, it happens.

But you said you have taken a cycle, and plan to, but your knowledge in the field is fairly scary. And you are a personal trainer? Certified? Not that that makes you smart on the steroid subject, but it should teach you to respect and value your body.

I am all for helping out quite often, but sometimes people seem to forget exactly how potent the items you are playing with are. While they are safe, the risks are very real. And intelligence says take the path most likely for success...not find out how far you can push the bounds before fudging up.

TravisG

TravisG

Awards
  • Established
hey man, didnt mean to tear you up. but 99.999% of the ppl on this board are hardcore about this. this is how I do it. a week before i pop that first PH dosing. no boozing. PCT..No boosing. now youre supposed to take some two months off after cycle and pct so if you want to have drink between cycles go for it. but not on or around cycles. also, have self control and moderate when you drink. just have a couple beers with the boys. cause alcohol really hinders muscle growth and packs on the belly fat QUICK. few beers while you watch the texans beat whoever (go texans ha!!) than thats fine. BUT NOT ON OR AROUND CYCLE.

first timer

Awards
ok thanks lads, ive decided not to drink , maybe just the one piss up in the nxt 2 months.im certified ye but i havent a clue bout roids ,as i say first time and it aint really a big thing in ireland

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
now if you were doing testosterone and deca only with no orals, then drink away!

TravisG

TravisG

Awards
  • Established
why do you think its okay to drink on IM AAS?? it still passes through your liver, and still haults gains...? with synthesis. strength. dehydration..

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Well, there isn't significant additional liver strain from using IM test or deca, and that to me is the biggest problem. Using dbol or injectible winstrol and its a nono. As far as inhibiting gains well I mean duh of course it does. But reduced results doesn't make it a safety issue. Heck, I can't work out the next day if I have more than 2 beers anymore. but if I'm not doing methylated stuff then I don't feel bad at all about having 1 or 2 beers at dinner either, it doesn't reduce gains that much.

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Deca has actually shownto in reace liver enzyme. However drinking on test I think is ok. I would NOT make it a habit or even excessive

On orals. Its a no go

Zero V

Zero V

Awards
  • Established
I just think if you are putting the money/risk/time into AAS. be it Injectables, or orals, you would want to do it as safely as possible, and try to get as much out of it you can.

And I doubt anyone who is asking if they can drink, are looking at 1 beer or a glass of wine. They are asking "can I get tipsy/drunk with my friends, and do the stupid stuff I normally do that I cant remember" IMO

jcp2

Awards
  • Established
I have had a glass of wine or two from time to time when taking orals. Granted i don't dose anything high, but i seem to be OK. I can't ever remember in my life having blood work out of the ordinary. I probably wouldn't go out and get wasted though.