teston qv 250

first timer

Awards
im 5'11 168plb and 21yrs old.i have started a course of teston , 2ml once a week for 10 wks along with 20mg of dbol for weeks 1-3 and 40g for weeks 3-5,this is my first course and i just bought what i was told to buy.i would like to get bigger maybe round 20 plbs,i train 4 times a week and am taking protein

can any tell me if the think i got the rite stuff or what the know about it?

mooch2321

mooch2321

Awards
  • Established
your gonna get flamed for not being ready....your height to weight ratio sucks for a cycle like this...but i will say that your dosing looks fine....get your eat on!!!

hardknock

Awards
  • Established
He's saying that your basically 6ft and not NEARLY filled out enough at that weight. This could be due to not nearly having hit your genetic potential, or even gotten CLOSE to plateauing yet. You could have probably grown at least 20lbs on your own with just good diets, heavy and safe lifting, plus some research.

what type of pct do you plan on running?

first timer

Awards
ye i admit i could have probly got bigger naturally i have been traing 4 a while and havent got much gains in a while,guess i just wanted to speed it up a bit ,not planin on makin a habbit of it, u reckon it will do the job? pct?

slacker86

Awards
  • Established
uhhh i think u got a few more months of research ahead of you especially in the PCT section. use that time to get ur base up.

hardknock

Awards
  • Established
My suggestion, hang around here and read up on a few threads about PCT. Read, lift, learn, and eat heavy. After about 8 months, jump into the cycle (i don't advocate doing any cycles but if you are, i'd do the aforementioned first)...

While you are doing your research for 8-12 months, look into get diesel, Applied N, or USplabs products. These can be your bases as far as giving you the "edge" naturally. You probably already have proteins, healthy fats, nuts, fish oils, vitamins locked in, eh? If not, get those also...

Bottom line, hold the steroid cycle for a while until you pack on more size and get your training down.