some info about my epi cycle..

grigs

grigs

Awards
ok, i'm on forth week of my epi cycle..i run first day 10mg, second day 20mg, next 8days 30mg,and untill now 40mg..what i can say.. strength goes slowly, slowly up, look a bit harder,no weight gains,libido is way way up.. but acne killing me, is whery bad..today i did heavy db flyes and my upper back started bleading because of these spots, and i have to change my t-shirt, coz everybody look at my with mind what a f..ck...there is anything to sort that acne out or no? oh yeh, on my second week i have pretty bad back pumps, and don't have taurine(my bad), but eat 7bananas at once and next day back pumps gonne..
tommorow i finishing my first epi bottle, and start second but not ibe epi, cel e-stane, and my cycle will last about 7weeks, and look something like that..
30/30/40/40/40/40or50/40or50 i will run it till end of my second bottle..
pct
nolva 20/20/10/10
clomid 25/25
ibe formex0/0/25/25
i have gyno from my last ax 3ad &mass fx cycle, my pct was ax apct& lean fx..no more trust ax, will not buy ax products again..first i thought is fat, but there is lump under my nipps, its not big but its there..its now a bit better i think about 10% ..
so thats how my cycle goes so far..will update in few days..

TravisG

TravisG

Awards
  • Established
Run nolva 20x4 weeks. not 10 the last two weeks.
clomid at 50 if youre going to run it for only two weeks.

go to the doctor and get an antibiotic acne pill. works well on cycle. i suggest you dont tell em youre on epi lol. just say you break out bad from the heat in the summer.

grigs

grigs

Awards
thats the thing i can not go to the doctor due my job hours..i'm to hard working man.. lol

but i will found some time to meet the doctor and get these pills for my next sd&tren cycle..

will go nolva 20/4wk clomid 50/2wk then..

thanks

TGD

Awards
but acne killing me, is whery bad..today i did heavy db flyes and my upper back started bleading because of these spots, and i have to change my t-shirt, coz everybody look at my with mind what a f..ck...
**** dude, sounds like some f*cking intense acne to be popping under pressure like that!

grigs

grigs

Awards
update;
today is my 36day in my epi cycle.. strenght still going up very slowly,gained 0lb,but defenetly look leaner, but acne very bad..about 2weeks left to go..from yesterday i bumped up to 50mg a day, and will run till end of my cycle, if acne not gonna kill me..
i can tell you straight i will not run epi again, because of the acne, i just can't stand it any more, and its just not worth to take methylated steroid and get only a bit of the hardenes, a bit of strenght (wich i can get more with creatine mono), and horible acne, and then expensive pct, for that crap..waste of money,liver and time..
can anyone tell my, do all ph couse acne or its just that damn epi???

Ju1cedUp

Awards
  • Established
acne has been a problem for me during epi also, but its on my face, now thats embarrassing.

get some proactiv

MEPSE

MEPSE

Awards
Everyone reacts differently to prohormones, and I know that some get acne. I don't know if age has anything to do with it, but I am 45 and got no acne at all from my IBE Epistane cycle. I ran week 1 at 10 mg ED, week 2 at 20 mg ED, weeks 3 and 4 at 30 mg ED, and week 5 at 40 mg ED. I lost 6 lbs of fat, gained 6 lbs of muscle, and had a good increase in strength. This was my first PH cycle, and I have not used real gear since 1985. I don't recall having any sides from those cycles either, but it was 24 years ago.