V-Diet and ECA, to epi or not to epi?

Mike1605

Mike1605

Awards
Well boys, its been 3 months since I got laid off. I kept training but with the little depression that comes with not having a job, when I wasnt in the gym, i was eating ****ty. after 3 months, i put on 30 lbs. Thats right. 10lbs a month. Now its time to get back into the swing of things.

So I decided to go with the V-diet plan, then after the 28 days get back into the swing of how my diet looked before i got laid off. Off the bat, my body does really well with stims. Every time i wanted to cut a little the past 3 years i would take 30mgs of ephedra 3 times a day and not have a ny sides. no headaches, no shakes, nothing (i was the same way on clen, no sides at all.)
So i figured between the v diet and the ECA i would be on the right track. then i remembered i still had a crap load of sups from LATE 08 and early 09. one of them being Havok. 3 bottles to be exact. that along with 4 bottles of 11-oxo and 3 bottles of 1-t tren...

So Do you think it would be wise/benificial to run the ECA and havok and or 11-oxo to help get rid of this mistake as fast as possible?

Only reason im thinking of going this route is because i have all the support sups too. cycle support, lean xtreme, post cycle support, everything is stocked and ready to do.

I need to get back on track after this 3 month break of binge eating. Help guys.