Is this way too harsh?

thedarkest1

Awards
OK, I decided that it was time to change from the PH I normally use for bulking, which is Tren Bomb - easy enough to use, when you don't know much about pulsing and things.

I have been recommended and using a range called AMMO from the USA. The two I am using together are a S-Drol and M1,4ADD product called Wicked 50, alongside a double Tren compound called Pro LMA. This second bottle is not methylated, the first obviously is.

I have gained about 10lbs in the first week, and am holding some water. At 3 caps of each per day, is this too much for my body? Am I going to be retaining these gains?

The place I bought them from recommended an alternative stack of 1-AD and 4-AD, but this one sounded more appealing for all out mass! Which is working, but now Im worried it maybe too much mass...

texastweeter

texastweeter

Awards
  • Established
read the first paragraph no its not his first cycle. Personally I odnt like anything that has more than one compound in it.

Liftingstud

Awards
  • Established
read the first paragraph no its not his first cycle. Personally I odnt like anything that has more than one compound in it.
Agreed esp if they don't tell the amount of each compound.

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
ahh

SD, m1,4add, "double tren" = tren and max lmg?

A 4-compound oral stack?

That's retarded.

TravisG

TravisG

Awards
  • Established
the double tren is probably that SUS500. SD, m1,add and some SUS500 or something similar. wayy too much and wont be as effective as you think. bigger is very rarely better when it comes to PH. maybe not AAS but ph..