Clenbuterol+Winstrol (no syringe)?

StrayDOG

Awards
I have a prob doing syringes, so i'd like to only do tabs.
Does this cycle look ok then?

Week 1 and 2 clenbuterol
Week 3,4,5 and 6 100mg winstrol ed
clomid day 1 after last tab winstrol

tatortodd

Awards
  • Established
Seems to me that this discussion should ONLY occur in the steroid forum.

~Todd

Matthew D

Awards
  • Established
Corrected by moving it to the proper forum..
you are welcome staydog

StrayDOG

Awards
Sorry for the unconvenience, my bad :(

Anyone that has an opinion btw?

Matthew D

Awards
  • Established
why only winny alone..
Also if you have a problem with injections.. then I don't think you need to be thinking about gear.. just my opinion..

db682

Awards
  • Established
If you ask me that is a horrible stack unless your just planing on cutting down or are looking for the ever inspiring physique of a crack monster. Im with Matt on this one. If your fear of pinning cant be over-thrown then you probably should avoid gear in the first place. Id only recommend that stack if there were some type of Test in it.
db

buyb12

Awards
  • Established
Matt is right if you can't get over a poke then don't bother.....save your liver

funnny thing is after your 2nd poke you will laugh about it.

StrayDOG

Awards
LOL Beelzebub...

hmm, you'll prolly right... I'm just concerned bout doing it wrong you know.... I've read "tutorials" in how you proceed injecting, but still i'm not convinced that i'm gonna make it...

Do you think i could be assisted by a doc the first time? Is he promitted to do so? Cos if I get help to do it right the first time, then i surely could do the rest of the cycle by myself.... I just need some help with the first pinch.....

Matthew D

Awards
  • Established
Trust me it is not that hard.. just check spot injections

StrayDOG

Awards
I've checked spotinjections out... but nevertheless im concerned bout doing something wrong.... ****... I've heard that if you are injecting into your bum, u might hit a nerve or somthing that can make u paralyzed and ****... those things doesnt sound ok by me u know... and therefore id like to be assisted the first time....

Did you guys really do it all by yourself the very first time??

Matthew D

Awards
  • Established
I did.. but I grew up on a farm.. I was injecting animals from age 10

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
I did my first injection all by myself (with a good bro watching) into my quad.
My easiest place to inject is in the quad, you can see it clearly and you don't have to contort yourself at all, after that I like glutes and lateral deltoids. Here's some diagrams to show you where the big bad Sciatic nerve is ;)

ManBeast

Last edited:

buyb12

Awards
  • Established
Delts and pec's for me ...It is so easy you will be fine.

Beelzebub

Beelzebub

Awards
  • Established
Shots to the ass work for me. Hurts the least and it's easy to bury the needle to the hilt. 5" back from the hip bone and 1" down and voila, I've got mail biatch. First time I tried my quad, my leg seized up into a cramp and felt like I might break the needle off in my leg. Not sure if that's the encouragement you were looking for though..........

StrayDOG

Awards
hmm, ok thnx for the answers... and the diagrams...
I've managed to have a buddy of mine watching, so I think im up for it now...
Btw; doesnt it mean nuttin where i shoot it? Will it be more efficiant if I shoot into my glute than into my pec?

StrayDOG

Awards
Btw;

according to spotinjections.com it shows the shooting in this way:

- Preinjection
- Penetration
- Aspiration
- Injection

What does Aspiration mean? I cant really tell from the picture what it means??

Matthew D

Awards
  • Established
pulling back the needle a bit to make sure you haven't hit a blood vessel..

Beelzebub

Beelzebub

Awards
  • Established
Oh, and another thing is to pull the skin a little forward and hold it while you enter the needle. Once the liquid is in, pull needle out, and let go of the pulled skin. Skin covers the hole and you won't be leaking **** everywhere. There's some technical name for this I'm sure.

StrayDOG

Awards
Oh, and another thing is to pull the skin a little forward and hold it while you enter the needle. Once the liquid is in, pull needle out, and let go of the pulled skin. Skin covers the hole and you won't be leaking **** everywhere. There's some technical name for this I'm sure.
Yea that sounded smart... thnx

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
Just make sure you don't move the skin while the needle is in.

ManBeast

Beelzebub

Beelzebub

Awards
  • Established
Z-track, that's what it's called. My wife is a nurse and she just corrected my ignorance.

StrayDOG

Awards
Z-track, that's what it's called. My wife is a nurse and she just corrected my ignorance.
You're lucky... then nuttin oughta go wrong :D

Well im gonna shoot tomorrow... If no post in the next 2 days im dead :D ......so peace out until then