PH/DS/AAS Surviving the ban

  1. Registered User
    vpdman's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  168 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    134
    Answers
    0

    PH/DS/AAS Surviving the ban


    Hey I know it's been mentioned in the other threads but it would def be nice to know what exactly is surving this inquisition. Hdrol & Epi/Spawn are gone but what's staying...?

  2. Registered User
    UnrealMachine's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  218 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    6,083
    Answers
    0


    Let me get my crystal ball...

    AH YES, it's coming clearly to me...









    Test,
    deca,
    d-bol,
    abombs,
    var,
    primo,
    winny,
    halo,
    mast,
    EQ,
    tren

    Looks like we'll be OK

    In all seriousness, this thread is way too soon. We don't know what's going down and what'll slip through the cracks. I suggest you do like me and buy a few bottles for the next couple years (never a bad investment when prices are low) and occupy yourself with some reading on AAS.
    Mostly answered PM's
    Don't post on my profile, I don't read that stuff, PM me instead
    <------ Hard to believe, but I wasn't on any anabolics in the avatar shot
  3. Banned
    Iron Lungz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Age
    37
    Posts
    5,785
    Answers
    0


    Dat Der Cell-Tech is being banned... reason being: It's too hardcore.


    In all seriousness, we do not know the exact tally that the FDA will have in the end.
    •   
       

  4. Registered User
    mikemd21289's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  226 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    191
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by Iron Lungz View Post
    Dat Der Cell-Tech is being banned... reason being: It's too hardcore.


    In all seriousness, we do not know the exact tally that the FDA will have in the end.
    haha
    I'm back from a longggg nap!
  5. Registered User
    vpdman's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  168 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    134
    Answers
    0


    I think I will buy some bottles. Lol.
  6. Registered User
    KgTomCat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    2,883
    Answers
    0


    no more Cell-Tech

    now, its war, FU#K the FDA



    lol
  7. Registered User
    Liftingstud's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Age
    34
    Posts
    2,079
    Answers
    0


    I am stocking up!!! Ordered as much of their products as I could afford!!! Everyone do the same asap before they are gone.
  8. Board Supporter
    liftin4fun's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  197 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    552
    Answers
    0


    I have maybe went overboard on my stocking up.
  9. Registered User
    KgTomCat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    2,883
    Answers
    0


    Im going all-natural now...mayyybe LOL
  10. Registered User
    Zero V's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  163 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Age
    27
    Posts
    6,287
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by UnrealMachine View Post
    Let me get my crystal ball...

    AH YES, it's coming clearly to me...









    Test,
    deca,
    d-bol,
    abombs,
    var,
    primo,
    winny,
    halo,
    mast,
    EQ,
    tren

    Looks like we'll be OK

    In all seriousness, this thread is way too soon. We don't know what's going down and what'll slip through the cracks. I suggest you do like me and buy a few bottles for the next couple years (never a bad investment when prices are low) and occupy yourself with some reading on AAS.

    Test, the solution to all problems! Unless its excessive hornyness.
  11. jim623
    Guest
    jim623's Avatar


    Spawn and xtreme tren are out.
  12. Enologist/Brewmaster/Damn good guy
    Board Sponsor
    dg806's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Age
    50
    Posts
    2,347
    Answers
    0


    The manufacturer of spawn has already stopped production.
  13. Registered User
    meyer's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  155 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Age
    31
    Posts
    7
    Answers
    0


    Definately second the "stock up" idea, hard to not go overboard though!
  14. Registered User
    Zero V's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  163 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Age
    27
    Posts
    6,287
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by meyer View Post
    Definately second the "stock up" idea, hard to not go overboard though!
    I dont have any $$ for the stock up, plus places are losing stock fast, or price jacking. I just decided to overcome my fear of needles and become a big boy ^.^
  15. Registered User
    TravisG's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    973
    Answers
    0


    No AAS are going to be banned hahahah. Hmm because, their alredy illegal. its time to get geared for the needle!!
  16. Registered User
    Random181's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  0 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    674
    Answers
    0


    I never get what people have against pinning jesus its just a hollow piece of metal you prick yourself with, really not a big deal Id much rather inject that use TD's and risk it getting on others...
  17. Registered User
    Trauma1's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Age
    35
    Posts
    15,444
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by Random181 View Post
    I never get what people have against pinning jesus its just a hollow piece of metal you prick yourself with, really not a big deal Id much rather inject that use TD's and risk it getting on others...
    Different strokes for different folks. There are plenty of risks that go along with injecting as well. To each their own, and there's nothing wrong with that.

    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Legendary

  18. Registered User
    Zero V's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  163 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Age
    27
    Posts
    6,287
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by Random181 View Post
    I never get what people have against pinning jesus its just a hollow piece of metal you prick yourself with, really not a big deal Id much rather inject that use TD's and risk it getting on others...
    I have 2 bottles of PP's 1-T I plan on using somday. As a single guy, and with my religious reasons, one who is abstaining from any'more' intercourse, transferring is a low low risk for me.

    As trauma said, every one walks a different path. I mean if we all walked the same one it would be boring. I plan to try some of each. Pill/TD/Injectable.

    Though something tells me after my first injectable, I will be hooked on that method lol.
  19. Registered User
    Random181's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  0 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    674
    Answers
    0


    Ye I get what you guys are saying-apologies I put that comment up in a bad mood at something else and it came across to harsh
  20. Registered User
    vpdman's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  168 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    134
    Answers
    0


    Well Im going out of town this tuesday and i'll be back in town on the 19th for another 2 days before I move back to University. Im waiting until about the 15th or so until I stock up on stuff. Im prob get what i need for a cycle and get an extra bottle of hdrol to make sure i have enough for next time. Since Im going the 50/50/50/50/50/?50? route.

    Hope prices aren't so jacked up by the time I order...
  21. Banned
    droppinplates's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    97
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by vpdman View Post
    Well Im going out of town this tuesday and i'll be back in town on the 19th for another 2 days before I move back to University. Im waiting until about the 15th or so until I stock up on stuff. Im prob get what i need for a cycle and get an extra bottle of hdrol to make sure i have enough for next time. Since Im going the 50/50/50/50/50/?50? route.

    Hope prices aren't so jacked up by the time I order...

    Prices are low. Good time to get if you got the $$.
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. FYI: Surviving/thriving on stress
    By ScottL in forum Nutrition / Health
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 04-08-2006, 05:20 PM
  2. Replies: 2
    Last Post: 12-19-2005, 09:06 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Log in

Log in