PH/DS/AAS Surviving the ban

vpdman

vpdman

Awards
Hey I know it's been mentioned in the other threads but it would def be nice to know what exactly is surving this inquisition. Hdrol & Epi/Spawn are gone but what's staying...?

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Let me get my crystal ball...

AH YES, it's coming clearly to me...

Test,
deca,
d-bol,
abombs,
var,
primo,
winny,
halo,
mast,
EQ,
tren

Looks like we'll be OK :thumbsup:

In all seriousness, this thread is way too soon. We don't know what's going down and what'll slip through the cracks. I suggest you do like me and buy a few bottles for the next couple years (never a bad investment when prices are low) and occupy yourself with some reading on AAS.

Iron Lungz

Iron Lungz

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Dat Der Cell-Tech is being banned... reason being: It's too hardcore.

In all seriousness, we do not know the exact tally that the FDA will have in the end.

mikemd21289

mikemd21289

Awards
Dat Der Cell-Tech is being banned... reason being: It's too hardcore.

In all seriousness, we do not know the exact tally that the FDA will have in the end.
haha

KgTomCat

KgTomCat

Awards
  • Established
no more Cell-Tech

now, its war, FU#K the FDA

:usa:

lol

Liftingstud

Awards
  • Established
I am stocking up!!! Ordered as much of their products as I could afford!!! Everyone do the same asap before they are gone.

liftin4fun

Awards
  • Established
I have maybe went overboard on my stocking up.

KgTomCat

KgTomCat

Awards
  • Established
Im going all-natural now...mayyybe LOL

Zero V

Zero V

Awards
  • Established
Let me get my crystal ball...

AH YES, it's coming clearly to me...

Test,
deca,
d-bol,
abombs,
var,
primo,
winny,
halo,
mast,
EQ,
tren

Looks like we'll be OK :thumbsup:

In all seriousness, this thread is way too soon. We don't know what's going down and what'll slip through the cracks. I suggest you do like me and buy a few bottles for the next couple years (never a bad investment when prices are low) and occupy yourself with some reading on AAS.

:laugh2: Test, the solution to all problems! Unless its excessive hornyness.

dg806

dg806

Enologist/Brewmaster/Damn good guy
Awards
  • Established
The manufacturer of spawn has already stopped production.

meyer

Awards
Definately second the "stock up" idea, hard to not go overboard though!

Zero V

Zero V

Awards
  • Established
Definately second the "stock up" idea, hard to not go overboard though!
I dont have any $$ for the stock up, plus places are losing stock fast, or price jacking. I just decided to overcome my fear of needles and become a big boy ^.^

TravisG

TravisG

Awards
  • Established
No AAS are going to be banned hahahah. Hmm because, their alredy illegal. its time to get geared for the needle!!

Random181

Awards
  • Established
I never get what people have against pinning jesus its just a hollow piece of metal you prick yourself with, really not a big deal Id much rather inject that use TD's and risk it getting on others...

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I never get what people have against pinning jesus its just a hollow piece of metal you prick yourself with, really not a big deal Id much rather inject that use TD's and risk it getting on others...
Different strokes for different folks. There are plenty of risks that go along with injecting as well. To each their own, and there's nothing wrong with that.

Zero V

Zero V

Awards
  • Established
I have 2 bottles of PP's 1-T I plan on using somday. As a single guy, and with my religious reasons, one who is abstaining from any'more' intercourse, transferring is a low low risk for me.

As trauma said, every one walks a different path. I mean if we all walked the same one it would be boring. I plan to try some of each. Pill/TD/Injectable.

Though something tells me after my first injectable, I will be hooked on that method lol.

Random181

Awards
  • Established
Ye I get what you guys are saying-apologies I put that comment up in a bad mood at something else and it came across to harsh

vpdman

vpdman

Awards
Well Im going out of town this tuesday and i'll be back in town on the 19th for another 2 days before I move back to University. Im waiting until about the 15th or so until I stock up on stuff. Im prob get what i need for a cycle and get an extra bottle of hdrol to make sure i have enough for next time. Since Im going the 50/50/50/50/50/?50? route.

Hope prices aren't so jacked up by the time I order...

droppinplates

Banned
Awards
Well Im going out of town this tuesday and i'll be back in town on the 19th for another 2 days before I move back to University. Im waiting until about the 15th or so until I stock up on stuff. Im prob get what i need for a cycle and get an extra bottle of hdrol to make sure i have enough for next time. Since Im going the 50/50/50/50/50/?50? route.

Hope prices aren't so jacked up by the time I order...

Prices are low. Good time to get if you got the $$.