Blood test for life insurance while on test?
- 08-05-2009, 08:26 PM
- 08-05-2009, 11:01 PM
08-05-2009, 11:16 PM
i actually worked for a life insurance company for a little while
wait until you are done with ur pct..then wait another month. seriously. if ur lipid values or cholesterol levels are off, which they will be, they will jack up your rates as much as they can. dont worry, blood work will not reveal AAS use, but things will be off..my recommendation, wait a bit.
08-06-2009, 01:15 AM
ya... at the end of a test/deca cycle = not the best time. definetly try to wait till your back in homeostasis
CELTIC LABS REP
Similar Forum Threads
- By josephd79 in forum AnabolicsReplies: 6Last Post: 05-27-2011, 04:21 PM
- By yeahright in forum General ChatReplies: 2Last Post: 06-13-2006, 12:57 AM
- By LilBigz in forum AnabolicsReplies: 1Last Post: 01-05-2006, 03:45 PM
- By gator0090 in forum AnabolicsReplies: 3Last Post: 09-23-2005, 03:54 PM
- By Streethoez in forum AnabolicsReplies: 10Last Post: 05-26-2005, 05:05 PM