Nordiol Shutdown

MF210

MF210

Awards
  • Established
I was reading a post by "size" and he said that deca can shut some down for 12 months!!! I'm just wondering if the precusor, nordiol can do the same thing?

1. If it can: What would be the best PCT method for prevention/treatment

2. If it cannot: Why? They are essentially the same, just a precursor, so what is the difference besides the fact that nordiol is obviously weaker?

maggmaster

Awards
  • Established
I doubt he said that Ill bet he said taht it could be detected for 12 months. PCT? run test while your on cycle and recover with either clomid or nolva.

CrazyNut

Awards
yeah, Deca can shut down you really hard. I experienced this personally, I was seeing signs of suppression upto 3 months post cycle. I only used 6-OXO for PCT at that point. I have used deca since and always ran a larger amount of test with it. for example, 400mg of deca and 750 mg of test. Use HCG for post cycle and mid cycle and been problem free.
Although deca does shut you down pretty harsh, for a pure bulking cycle, it is yields amazing results.
If you dont have access to HCG, try replacing Deca or nordiol with equipose/boldenone base. Yields similar results, yet does not shut you down as hard.

Chuck

Awards
Deca can stay in your system for a very, very long time. That means more shut down for a longer amount of time and a positive steroid test for quite some time.

I'd highly doubt that nor-diol has the same time effect though. Simply cuz it is not bonded to a fatty acid like the real steroid Deca- which is one of the reasons it stays in your system for awhile. The more fat soluble something is, the longer you can expect it to be in your system.

MrTrap

Awards
I don't think the fat binding has anything to do with it. Other injectables also have that and they don't shut guys down as hard. There is something about nandrolones that make them do something extra to the HPTA. MF210, guys that have used the nordiols have complained about longer shutdowns. It isn't worth messing with IMO. Even if you don't care about using the tool, having depressed testosterone levels for a long time isn't good for growth.

Traps