10/20mg SD 2x/3x week for 4 weeks + OTC PCT

mark118

mark118

Awards
  • Established
Could you get away with (ideally) 10mg of SD (although I here 20mg would be more effective) only 2x/week (upon waking) for 4 weeks followed by an OTC PCT?

Failing that, do you think 10mg or 20mg of SD 3x/week would necessitate a SERM for PCT?

nothing on off days except support supps such as milk thistle, hawthorn berry, and an antioxidant and for PCT I was thinking of reversitol + bioforge OR sustain alpha + toco/or bioforge

I have read a few mixed opinions on this as to whether any gains would be noticed and but at such a low dose an OTC PCT would be fine.

any opinions on this would be great guys

L

Liftingstud

Awards
  • Established
Yes you can get away with it but is this something u just want to get away with? Rather be safe than sorry is my opinion.

TravisG

TravisG

Awards
  • Established
this is somewhat considered pulsing. which can be very effective. i suggest you take the SD on days that you lift. this is what pulsing is. and yes, you could pulse SD for four weeks.

TravisG

TravisG

Awards
  • Established
and since youre pulsing. you can take 30 even 40mg (do not exceed that) on the days that you pulse SD. it is crazy powerful but I wouldnt take as little as 10mg on a pulse. i can never seem to get one thing in a single post anymore...

TravisG

TravisG

Awards
  • Established
my bad...heres a third post by travis.....

by no means no matter what do a OTC PCT with SD. i would still highly suggest a SERM.

Alirght im all done!

ktatro1

ktatro1

Awards
  • Established
haha travis just use the edit button....

mark118

mark118

Awards
  • Established
Interesting, but with pulsing for 4 weeks can OTC PCT still be enough?

TravisG

TravisG

Awards
  • Established
HAHA Ktatro. I will from now on. that never even crossed my mind lol.

Mark, I would say no. SD is the most powerful oral on the market. Some, myself included would say that it is even more powerful than the illegal AAS Dbol. with this said even on a four week pulse you are going to see some good gains. but you are taking it three times a week for for four weeks. your natty test levels are still going to be shut down pretty good after using something so powerful. So I say get a SERM to be safe. I dont know how well a OTC would do. maybe revesitol and a natty test booster. I had to use this one time when I didnt have a SERM and it seemed to work well for brining me back but didnt do **** for my gyno. which SERMS would help. SD doesnt armotize on cycle but is NOTORIOUS for causing rebound gyno which is nasty. the worry id have for you is not you bringing back your natty test (you could do this on I force revesitol and Testabolan..I had to once) but it would be controlling estrogen. and neither of those products would save you from gyno...so its your choice. im not worried about your test. im worried about rebound gyno flair up..

edwardyi

edwardyi

Awards
my friend used SD for 3 weeks, 10/20/20 and was on cycle support during and after. he used post-cycle support, activate xtreme, lean xtreme and i forgot what else. he lost all his gains in 2 months and was back to square 1. he also developed gyno under his right nipple. sad, sad, sad, but true story.

mark118

mark118

Awards
  • Established
wow, that is scary stuff

its interesting to research but this info is really the nail in the coffin

thanks guys!

UGHQTempus

UGHQTempus

Awards
  • Established
my friend used SD for 3 weeks, 10/20/20 and was on cycle support during and after. he used post-cycle support, activate xtreme, lean xtreme and i forgot what else. he lost all his gains in 2 months and was back to square 1. he also developed gyno under his right nipple. sad, sad, sad, but true story.
What was is starting weight and on cycle and post cycle diet like?

TravisG

TravisG

Awards
  • Established
yeah man, is great for gaining mass. you put on 8-10 pounds if you did it right. if you need a source for some nolva or clomid pm me and ill hook ya up so you can run this cycle.

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I bet you could do an OTC pct for a pulse.

But I wouldn't do it. There's no reason to because a SERM is easy to get. And priced far better than any OTC pct for its effectiveness.

TravisG

TravisG

Awards
  • Established
the real stuff is about 20 dollars cheaper than otc. its great

mark118

mark118

Awards
  • Established
SERM is not an option here in the UK because I dont have any contacts and to order it online is something id rather not do because I cant risk it damaging my career