silent gyno?

comrade

Awards
can a lump be developing with out any soreness and is only available opon examination?
I though i was fine, but I started feeling a little and felt something hard that hurt a little to touch.

azgymrat

Awards
Where did you find this lump, under your sheets when you woke up? Seriously, if it's in your neck maybe just a gland, where is it?

MF210

MF210

Awards
  • Established
He is talking about gyno so of course he is talking about the nip.

Yes. You even answered the question yourself when you said it hurt when you touched it. You may want to use your anti-e. until symptoms subside. Definitlely keep an eye out.

Onslaught

Awards
  • Established
I had a couple lumps in my nipple when I was a teenager, there was never any soreness or itching. They disappeared long ago.

comrade

Awards
slightly off topic,
but once you get to the point where you need surgery, is your chest ever gonna look normal again? (I mean assuming you have a good surgeon that's always possible, but I'm talking about whats probable)

I heard a rumor (which I probably shouldn't even bother mentioning because it is just a stupid unverfied rumor) that "The Rock" has had multiple gyno surgies and I see no scars or nothing.

lastly, they run like 10 g's right? ouch. nurse, more morphine please.

comrade

Awards
I don't have novladex yet, so I'm using formastat, should I be afraid?

I don't really want to post pubicly what i'm running (it's legal).

hornedfrogsAT

Awards
slightly off topic,
but once you get to the point where you need surgery, is your chest ever gonna look normal again? (I mean assuming you have a good surgeon that's always possible, but I'm talking about whats probable)

I heard a rumor (which I probably shouldn't even bother mentioning because it is just a stupid unverfied rumor) that "The Rock" has had multiple gyno surgies and I see no scars or nothing.

lastly, they run like 10 g's right? ouch. nurse, more morphine please.
no, they generally run 3-4g's, not 10k for the surgeries. I've looked into it, and I'll probably have to have my fatty tits cut out. They won't go away no matter what amount of diet/cardio I do.

maggmaster

Awards
  • Established
If the drs prognosis puts you at risk for male breast cancer you could get the op covered by insurance.